Hop To
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Oh the irony…. for the ‘tards, the irony is that this is exactly what Trump tried to do, is being prosecuted for, and as it stands won’t be on the CO ballot for attempting.

Trump’s legal team has argued the challenge and others like it are an antidemocratic attempt to prevent voters from deciding the next occupant of the White House.

this idiot and drug addicted liar has over 100 posts claiming Trump colluded with Russia.

Of course his misinformation was exposed like here

Last edited by ribka; 12/20/23.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by bluffview
Has DJT been convicted of insurrection?

That's what I thought.

Jeff is clearly a communist;
'Guilty without trial'

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Colorado Supreme Court just ruled him ineligible to be on the Colorado primary ballot via the 14th Sec 3.

I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so.

Just stop with the “it wasn’t an insurrection” bullcrap. Play stupid if you want; act like the stuff being said HERE prior to and immediately after J6 never happened. Gaslight yourselves all you want; just don’t piss on MY boots and expect me to agree it’s raining. You know, and I know, what Trump tried to do, and it went far beyond the events of J6. And we know many here were more than ok with it. Still are! So just cut the crap.

EFW, there’s your answer: I reject your premise, because it’s bullshit and we both know it.

Obviously this ain’t over. To SCOTUS it goes. I have a sneaking suspicion SCOTUS ain’t gonna rescue Trump, from this or from Jack Smith, because to do so is to essentially cut off their own nuts. But we’ll see. I haven’t been wrong about any of this yet… but it’s still possible.
Gotta give you an "E" for effort... But you're gonna eat a LOT of your words, pal...

And it'll be sweet to see.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
If this ends like it did for Hillary I’m going to have a [bleep]-eating grin on my face for weeks.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Jeffo- must really suck to hate America and its system as much as you do. And before you respond just know that all of this is way bigger than just Trump. You wish for stuff whereby you assume dot gov always knows best for you and you’ll sacrifice your very rights for any/all of it. Again, this requires you to think before you answer.

But sadly your view is severely compromised, pretty sad actually.

Please just go away, everyone except greyghost agrees with me. But I know, you have to be right. This is what we get when we have an atheist with no moral compass (that’s you).

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
27 pages here. Have we even discussed the definition of an insurrection? I'd like to think that we have, but if not, I'll offer Websters.

"act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government."

Under that definition, I suppose what took place in the Capitol on January 6 meets the definition.

If that's the case, then so too did the anti-cop riots of the summer of 2019. BLM organized, funded and supported those riots. Let's examine that against the language of 14A ...shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Oh my. BLM is an insurrectionist organization. So too are those who financially aided them. Donated to BLM, sorry, you may not go on a ballot.

Kamala certainly provided them comfort when she said they shouldn't stop and when she encouraged donating to their bail fund so they could get back out and get their insurrection on.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
That’s different Paul.

Cuz… Colorado SC!???

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Retards trying to reason with a retard is retarded.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Colorado Supreme Court just ruled him ineligible to be on the Colorado primary ballot via the 14th Sec 3.

Just stop with the “it wasn’t an insurrection” bullcrap. Play stupid if you want; act like the stuff being said HERE prior to and immediately after J6 never happened. Gaslight yourselves all you want; just don’t piss on MY boots and expect me to agree it’s raining. You know, and I know, what Trump tried to do, and it went far beyond the events of J6. And we know many here were more than ok with it. Still are! So just cut the crap.

EFW, there’s your answer: I reject your premise, because it’s bullshit and we both know it.

Obviously this ain’t over. To SCOTUS it goes. I have a sneaking suspicion SCOTUS ain’t gonna rescue Trump, from this or from Jack Smith, because to do so is to essentially cut off their own nuts. But we’ll see. I haven’t been wrong about any of this yet… but it’s still possible.
Gotta give you an "E" for effort... But you're gonna eat a LOT of your words, pal...

He's to mentally ill to ever realize he's wrong.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Go read page 9 of the "decision"

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Redneck

You'll have to wait for months to see it, just like his last delusional rants. He'll be in hiding again. Pure puuzzzey!

And if anybody places any bets with him, he's sure to welch on those too.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Michael is so right on n this.

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
What little I remember from high school history class, I think people who fomented insurrections brought weapons.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think by December next year there are going to be a lot surprised Democrats that get to learn what an insurrection is first hand. At some point enough is enough.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The original suit, all 115 pages of it...

Link

Decision found that trump had committed insurrection. But the judge refused to keep him off the ballot without further judicial action (last 3 or 4 pages...

In other words, nothing was going to be done about it.

But, both parties appealed the action.

And you know what the appeal's decision was...

Phil

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
GFY FILL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's interesting that the liberals are holding the CO Supreme Court up as a model of impartiality and integrity.

Watch what happens when SCOTUS smacks this down. I suspect they won't have the same respect and reverence for SCOTUS.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Greyghost
The original suit, all 115 pages of it...

Link

Decision found that trump had committed insurrection. But the judge refused to keep him off the ballot without further judicial action (last 3 or 4 pages...

In other words, nothing was going to be done about it.

But, both parties appealed the action.

And you know what the appeal's decision was...

Phil

Not even close.

The court found that the 14th doesn’t apply to the offices of Pres & VP.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
These are US citizens that didn't get due process because of fear. Obviously, the democrats want to ignore due process.

[video:youtube][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][/video]

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 14,376 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,163
Posts18,542,924
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.