Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Believable!!

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They’re tracking your web searches. You’ve been searching for a cure.

The other couple on our Tanzania parks safari were in marketing. Both born in MX, but residents now in Miami. Mid 30's, probably. Wonderful people. We had a ball!

Monica was in targeted advertising and said two houses side by side could have totally different advertising targeted to them.

Francisco was a rep for Nabisco or some other big company like that. His area ran from the US/MEX bother to the southern tip of SA.

Never had toe nail fungus, or any of the other numerous weird diseases advertised by big Pharma.

It sure looks to me, peering out from under the tin foil hat brim, that big Pharma, MSM, and the Swamp have a 3-way going, with the we population as the screwee.

I find it doubtful much of that advertising pays for itself- they are paying off MSM for their political propaganda on behalf of the Swamp, who in turn does "favors" for Pharma.

They are all Hos.

Last edited by las; 12/22/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those constant "Ask your Doc" commercials aren't free. They're paid for by charging $10,000 a month for the dosage.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Those constant "Ask your Doc" commercials aren't free. They're paid for by charging $10,000 a month for the dosage.

Those high prices char ged here are the "favors" mentioned, vs the same stuff in foreign countries for a fraction of the cost.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Was hoping for semi serious discussion. Is China poisoning us?

Yes, covid didn't work as expected, they unleashed plan B.
Gotta be all of the Chinese nail salon workers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

JAG !! Got another one for ya !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They’re tracking your web searches. You’ve been searching for a cure.
I'm not searching for a cure , As stated, I don't have/or had it. I'm sick of multiple commercials an hour during a football game, and the why? Wasn't on TV in my 40's , 30's 20's etc. What has changed n our society?

Decency is what has changed. The "all women poop" commercials with a bunch of fat cows sitting on the toilet talking about chitting, or the lume commercials with the ugly beatch demonstrating how to wipe azz deodorant in her crack. Cringe worthy and not sure why anyone thinks those are good marketing strategies.

Just more examples of how we are circling the bowl as a society.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The over the counter toe nail fungus cures only work on very mild cases, and even then are probably a waste of money. There are antiboitics that will kill it. They are some powerful drugs and you can only take them for 3 months before you start damaging the liver. I had a pretty bad case in both big toes. One 3 month dosage cleared up one toe, but only got the other about 90%.

I just lived with it for 3-4 years when an ingrown toe nail got so bad I had to see a doc. This was the toe with the fungus and the fungus is what led to the ingrown nail. After the minor surgery to remove part of the nail I did another 3 months of antibiotics and that finally cleared everything up.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,410
Posts18,489,010
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.