-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You do realize that The mMSM has been pumping Haley like mad making it seem like her gain in the polls is significant...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=MarineHawk]I don’t know, but I think a DT-NH campaign would be likely to win.

If so, DT likely would survive for four years and set policy. At this point, this seems like a good thing. NH would not necessarily replace him in 2028. I’m not as worried about 2028 right now compared to 2024.[/quot

a lot of people have a hard time understanding......trump is a politician, he wants to win and so he will say and do whatever it takes to achieve that goal.

if he thinks haley will help him win then that is the way he will go....say what you have to say to appease the people.

look how many here will not vote for him if its not a vp they approve of and sit it out. the amount of repubs that dont like trump did the same thing.....bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, you'd rather see another four years of a Democrat run country, knowing that it will probably lead to more attacks upon on the 2A, as well as freedom in general, than vote for a Trump-Haley ticket. While I'm no Haley fan, that is what is wrong with conservatism today. The thinking that unless I agree 110% with someone or something, I'm not going to be for it, is just exactly what the Democrats use to stay in power.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Trump is not dumb.

The CF Chattering Class, falling for a bullchit CBS newslink, posted by an idiot, are dumb.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
81 million votes.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could be he's fuggin with her.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
So, you'd rather see another four years of a Democrat run country, knowing that it will probably lead to more attacks upon on the 2A, as well as freedom in general, than vote for a Trump-Haley ticket. While I'm no Haley fan, that is what is wrong with conservatism today. The thinking that unless I agree 110% with someone or something, I'm not going to be for it, is just exactly what the Democrats use to stay in power.

I won't vote for any ticket that has Haley on it.

Having said that, I'll be surprised if Trump picks Haley. But Trump is full of surprises. Bolton and Abrams were huge surprises.

I honestly can't understand why he would put those swamp dwellers in his administration.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't know how or when the office of Vice Pres assumed any importance...it was and has been historically a "waiting in the wings for a heart attack" non job. Other than a tie breaker in the Senate...the job description carries no power. Although, Lyndon Johnson as Veep was a horrible disaster for us... we can't ignore the office COULD become important, but to abandon a candidate over his Veep pick?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't know how or when the office of Vice Pres assumed any importance...it was and has been historically a "waiting in the wings for a heart attack" non job. Other than a tie breaker in the Senate...the job description carries no power. Although, Lyndon Johnson as Veep was a horrible disaster for us... we can't ignore the office COULD become important, but to abandon a candidate over his Veep pick?

Any candidate that wants to "fix" D.C. needs to construct his administration from non D.C. sources.

No more re-arranging the chairs on the Titanic. That doesn't work.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
The Bolsheviks made up this story to see if it hurts Trumps popularity. There should be a poll on this subject out soon.
Not exactly.

Back on 12/18 Steve Bannon and Shaun Spicer discussed Trump’s VP, they both agreed that odds are high it would be a woman.

Bannon was the fist to throw Haley’s hat in the ring.

Here is the article,
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/steve-bannon-thinks-trump-will-pick-female-vp/

…and here is where that article was already discussed on The Fire.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/19026088/re-no-kari-lake#Post19026088

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I won't vote for any ticket that has Haley on it.

Having said that, I'll be surprised if Trump picks Haley. But Trump is full of surprises. Bolton and Abrams were huge surprises.

I honestly can't understand why he would put those swamp dwellers in his administration.

Yeah, fuggit. Just let Brandon of Newscum win. Right?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is no one thinking?

IF Trump actually asked what people thought about Haley on the ticket---and I do not know one way or the other and doubt that anyone here does, then there could be another reason as I mentioned early on. Were I in his shoes I might throw that out there just to see "who thinks what." That could be a good way to induce people to reveal where the truly stand.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump sends millions of emails out daily to his supporters, all he needs to do is send one out asking what we think. No need to play games, ask

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Gawd, this thread just keeps on getting dumber and dumber .......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 12/23/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Pat85
The Bolsheviks made up this story to see if it hurts Trumps popularity. There should be a poll on this subject out soon.
Not exactly.

Back on 12/18 Steve Bannon and Shaun Spicer discussed Trump’s VP, they both agreed that odds are high it would be a woman.

Bannon was the fist to throw Haley’s hat in the ring.

Here is the article,
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/steve-bannon-thinks-trump-will-pick-female-vp/

…and here is where that article was already discussed on The Fire.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/19026088/re-no-kari-lake#Post19026088

That can't be true. The campfire chief ball washer says it's a CBS News fabrication.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Gawd, this thread just keeps on getting dumber and dumber .......

Driv’n Home for Christmas

Oh I can’t Wait to See their Faces

So I sing this Song but You Can’t Hear Me

Driv’n in My Car

Driv’n Home For Christmas 🎄

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Is no one thinking?

IF Trump actually asked what people thought about Haley on the ticket---and I do not know one way or the other and doubt that anyone here does, then there could be another reason as I mentioned early on. Were I in his shoes I might throw that out there just to see "who thinks what." That could be a good way to induce people to reveal where the truly stand.

It's politics, pure and simple. Trump's biggest vulnerability in the general election, and the one democrats will play to the hilt is abortion. Trump's most serious challenger for the republican nomination is Haley, and she's seen as a "moderate" on abortion.

Two birds with one stone. Connect the dots. Anyone who thinks Trump is not a politician is fooling themselves.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
You believe what the Communist Broadcast System says???

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's hard work to be smart. It's much easier to claim you have a yuge IG.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Is no one thinking?

It's politics, pure and simple. Trump's biggest vulnerability in the general election, and the one democrats will play to the hilt is abortion. Trump's most serious challenger for the republican nomination is Haley, and she's seen as a "moderate" on abortion.

Two birds with one stone. Connect the dots. Anyone who thinks Trump is not a politician is fooling themselves.
Define politician, your definition, not Webster’s

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (19rabbit52, 16gage, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,875 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,550
Posts18,510,262
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.