Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 254 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 253 254
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What do you two spinsters get your kids for Christmas, or did you just start their college fund?

Failure's always an option
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do kids like great big antlers? I have a few of those that were taken with Leupold scopes on the rifles.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Tis The Season,for Professional Victims...though it never ends,with Moths headed for The Flame. Hint.

To be continued. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tucsonan
What do you two spinsters get your kids for Christmas, or did you just start their college fund?

Socks from Costco

They make great puppets

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Let’s hope the kids’ parents in Burns’ pics have a better orthodonture plan than Burns’ parents did.

Failure's always an option
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
HINT

Who sent in the clowns?
Whomever is paying you and Burns

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Guess who post this: dated 07/2011 or so.

Rcamigulia,

Well I was pretty sure your LR shooting resume would be thin and you did not disappoint.

If you have absolutely no experience using the cartridge in discussion why in the world have you ranted on endlessly???

You simply read your opinion somewhere, on the internet or in a magazine, and now you are an expert on long range cartridges. cool

The fact that you are unable to objectively watch the terminal performance on the video and understand that the 243 Win 105 VLD worked very well is simply sad.

My suggestion to you would be to purchase some over the counter antlerless tags and actually get yourself some real world experience and PRACTICE.

You are not, in any way, ready to shoot at trophy mule deer at anything close to 1000yds. You simply do not have enough knowledge or practice to attempt such shooting.

And the reply:

Hey JB!

You are in Wyoming, right?

You ought to join us for the Sporting Rifle Match at Whittington Center in Raton NM. We have some guys who make the trip from Wyoming for the match every month.

There's a lot of us guys with "thin" long range shooting resumes here. I'm sure a guy like you with a resume made "thick" from shooting big game at long range would whip us all!

You should show up and show us how it's done! The next one is September 4th!

We could post the results right here so everyone can see how important "practice" is.

GOA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by tucsonan
Let’s hope the kids’ parents in Burns’ pics have a better orthodonture plan than Burns’ parents did.
Oregon strikes again.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Perhaps I'll get LUCKY on this Reupold Repair and they'll install a Tactical Erector Assembly,like they did in my freshly Puked(for the 3rd fhuqking time) MK4 FFP Mil Spotter. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

To be continued. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Rcamigulia,

Well I was pretty sure your LR shooting resume would be thin and you did not disappoint.

If you have absolutely no experience using the cartridge in discussion why in the world have you ranted on endlessly???

You simply read your opinion somewhere, on the internet or in a magazine, and now you are an expert on long range cartridges. cool

The fact that you are unable to objectively watch the terminal performance on the video and understand that the 243 Win 105 VLD worked very well is simply sad.

My suggestion to you would be to purchase some over the counter antlerless tags and actually get yourself some real world experience and PRACTICE.

You are not, in any way, ready to shoot at trophy mule deer at anything close to 1000yds. You simply do not have enough knowledge or practice to attempt such shooting.

And the reply:

Hey JB!

You ought to join us for the Sporting Rifle Match at Whittington Center in Raton NM. We have some guys who make the trip from Wyoming for the match every month.

There's a lot of us guys with "thin" long range shooting resumes here. I'm sure a guy like you with a resume made "thick" from shooting big game at long range would whip us all!

We could post the results right here so everyone can see how important "practice" is.

Yessiree!

I didn’t think he was the real deal back then.

But I was wrong and am not asceeerd to admit it

👍🏼

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rcamigulia,

And the reply:

[quote]Hey JB!

Yessiree!

👍🏼

Good Times.

Rick and I didn't hit it off early on.

That's the wonderful thing about LR shooting or really any shooting.

In the end skilled shooters always have much in common including a disdain for those that fake results.

Iron sharpens iron.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[quote=Mr_TooDogs]Guess who post this: dated 07/2011 or so.

Rcamigulia,

And the reply:

Hey JB!

Yessiree!

👍🏼

Good Times.

In the end skilled shooters always have much in common including a disdain for those that fake results.

Iron sharpens iron.

👍🏼

Ya know, my opinion at this point that Toodogsfuqking is a complete moron could change in the future as well

Just kidding

😂😂😝

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rcamigulia,

And the reply:

Hey JB!

Yessiree!

👍🏼

Good Times.

Iron sharpens iron.
👍🏼

Ya know, my opinion at this point that Toodogsfuqking is a complete moron could change in the future as well

Just kidding

😂😂😝

2Dogs is a bit butthurt but he really does not know why or about what.

Like a few here they just want to lash out at the world and those of whom they are envious.

Originally Posted by The Campfire Envious Bois
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
from Lowlight on Snipers Hide.

Every year they seem to get farther and farther away from what made them the company worthy of the reputation they have, which I personally feel is no longer warranted.

The shear number of them we see problems with is staggering, on military weapons systems no less. They seem to be completely out of touch with the shooter, all shooters, Civilian, Law Enforcement, and Military.

Unfortunately people still flock to their products based on the past reputation, regardless of the fact their current products don't hold up to that standard.
LL

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On this episode of As The Campfire Burns...

At least it’s entertaining for the late nights when I can’t sleep.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gluckgluck4k
Who's your Daddy? The GIZARD

We know who your daddy is, Jim Beam. Step-dad is Evan Williams, because obviously your mother is a skank...

Ok, we've established you're a lazy drunk slob hunter. Now the question is when is the last time you hunted? All these old pics from decades and a 100lbs ago are fantastic, but why live in the past? Ashamed of your weight? Or, more believable, you haven't hunted in a decade or more. Which is understandable. You get to your 50s, let the booze take over, gain 100lbs (25 being in your neck), and all the sudden waddling 25yds from yer horse to shoot becomes a real chore...

10yrs? 20yrs?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/26/23.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Ever want to know what hunting with an egomaniac,alcoholic, retarded, fat azz is like? This face sums it up........

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter

Rcamigulia,

And the reply:

Hey JB!

Yessiree!

👍🏼

Good Times.

Iron sharpens iron.

Summary: You two got a room and the relationship blossomed. XOXOXO

GOA
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

Rcamigulia,

And the reply:

Hey JB!

Looks like they’ve been swallowing each others kids since 2011. Probably a very good thing too. Stupid breeds stupid.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
For those that haven't had one apart, this is a typical reticle 'cell'. This one is apart now and will go back together after some mods that will make it track more consistently. It's one of the 'name' mfg. scopes being discussed in this thread. It's not an etched reticle so that will give some hints. But wire reticles aren't universally a problem...depends on the wire used and the attachment method. The attachment method gives a hint as to what type of wire this is. wink

Good shootin' smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Forbidden Zoner
Page 24 of 254 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1234, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,546
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.