Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by steve4102
“ Now, when Tester runs again, can anyone explain why he even has a chance of winning, unless perhaps all 21% of the "no lean" voters decide to vote D?”

Same reason the numbers don’t add up in every Blue State and the Federal Elections.

FRAUD.

“Wr have implemented the most advanced election fraud network ever developed.”
Joe Biden
There's been no need for "FRAUD" in MT as far as Tester goes.

He's been elected by R's (or those "leaning" R ) voting across Party lines for their own supposed gain and Independents making poor choices.
I wouldn't be so sure of that.
Testers last election, I went to bed he was way behind, woke up in the morning and he was ahead, the excuse was the reservations and Missoula votes weren't in until late..... a blind man can see a pattern here.... the leftist figured out and perfected the strategy with Norm Coleman and Al Frankin in Minnesota back several years ago, it worked so well they have implemented it across the country.... wait until you know how many votes you need to win , then find the ballots that get you across the finish line.... Unions support this also...

Seems he was elected to the State Senate there a couple of times, and three times to US Senate?

I might believe something fishy the last go round, but there's been a pattern there for quite a number of years. Seems a goodly portion of the voters see something in what he brings to the table, even if there was fraud the last time.

Again, given those numbers in my other post and in MT DD FAN's posts, there should be no way he gets elected unless the fiddling with votes is so outrageous as to be noticed by the dumbest citizens there...................unless there's a lot of supposed R voters marking their ballots for him.

ps........Happy Ho Ho Ho and all a that to you, the woman, and your little dog too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Term limits

shocked

eek

but, but................

then we couldn't elect the Turtle for 6 terms or so!

it just takes so long to get them "trained" by the lobbyists, how would they ever amass their fortunes and power if we were to limit them to 2 terms?

Sheesh even

PS,

happy holidays my internet friend and wishes for a prosperous 2024 for you folks
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year, Valsdad.

I know, I know, forgive me for suggesting term limits. wink grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RMiller2
The current president of the Montana AFL-CIO was recently a Republican Montana state senator.

The aflcio website and the politicians you donate to and donate support indicate you to be a union shill and a liar like fellow union shill
buzz Hettick

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Montana AFL-CIO is non-partisan. Daines sends a rep but never comes himself. 1/3 of candidates endorsed by the Montana AFL-CIO were Republicans.

Spoken like a true libatard like buzzy. Why do you hate America and the U.S. Constitution?

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
The current president of the Montana AFL-CIO was recently a Republican Montana state senator.

As republican as Testor?

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
As Republican as what?

The drain the swamp guys? They will never drain the swamp it makes them too much money.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mr. Burns: sir: I don't vote in Montana. I don't have enough information to make a judgement on Mr. Tester but if supports Joe Biden I would vote against him.

I just thought it odd that a western state with a county that wasn't a reservation would vote for Biden. The 2020 census has the county over 94% white.

Do you ever comment on Montana politics? Are you a resident of Montana?

Senator Tester's record is clear and he votes with Biden every damn time that counts.

Many here on the 24hr CF have a hard time effecting the elections in their state. The Senate election in Montana affects all of us in the USA and is a place where many can get involved and move the needle.

I think the primarys are for the Montana guys to deal with but everyone has skin in the game in the general. If you can contribute to the Republican candidate that would be great. If you can use your voice here on the 24hr CF to motivate Montana guys to get to the polls that's also good.

If you want to read about how Tester won last time with the Green Decoys sqeaking out the win for him here is a good article.

How Tester Won

I comment frequently on Sen Tester and did most of the research for the above article.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hopefully we get rid of him. But that's not the problem. Montana has big and changing demographics. And big money is being put into this race. I think Tester carried about 40% of the vote in Liberty Co. , his farming neighbors. Trouble is Bozeman, Missoula gave him a big win. Most of the people moving to Bozeman are fairly conservative. And mostly they have a lot of money.
My big problem is they buy property and lock it up. Now we have another "open lands" commision" to further their cause.
At the end of the day, it's about how you want Montana to look in 2050. Trust me it won't be the same.
I will vote for Tim all day. But he is elected it's not going to change what's going on.

My best choice is to effect local governance but that's tough.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 10at6
Hopefully we get rid of him. But that's not the problem. Montana has big and changing demographics. And big money is being put into this race. I think Tester carried about 40% of the vote in Liberty Co. , his farming neighbors. Trouble is Bozeman, Missoula gave him a big win. Most of the people moving to Bozeman are fairly conservative. And mostly they have a lot of money.
My big problem is they buy property and lock it up. Now we have another "open lands" commision" to further their cause.
At the end of the day, it's about how you want Montana to look in 2050. Trust me it won't be the same.
I will vote for Tim all day. But he is elected it's not going to change what's going on.

My best choice is to effect local governance but that's tough.

I think the reference to the newcomers being fairly conservative is right. I'm a newcomer and came here for the freedom, and vote for conservatives to preserve that. I know two other CA families who recently arrived here with the same credentials and my wife's co-worker moved here from Colorado to escape the leftists. The university is obviously a center of leftism, but it's been around for a long time and the newcomers tend to live in the newer developments, far from the university and they generally come here with a disdain for what destroyed their former homes (most, but not all).

The problem is getting people voting. Take a look at the most recent mayoral election in Bozeman...three choices, from liberal to far left Marxist. The far left Marxist was well organized and did a lot of hard campaigning, focusing on the area near the university for his support. He won by getting 3,954 votes. That isn't a typo...less than 4,000 votes to win the mayor's race in a city of about 55,000 people with about 30,000 registered voters. The outgoing mayor won her election in 2019 with close to 7,000 votes and since then the population of Bozeman has increased significantly.

SO, while I think that the newcomers tend to be more conservative than liberal, it's the far left who gets the voters out and voting. You get the newcomers to register and vote and the odds are you'd see far less of a liberal influence here.

Last edited by Remsen; 12/27/23.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Montana AFL-CIO is non-partisan. Daines sends a rep but never comes himself. 1/3 of candidates endorsed by the Montana AFL-CIO were Republicans.
Bullschit, RINOS maybe, Democrats in Disguise of course.

An (R) after their name does Not indicate Republican.
That’s exactly what it means.

It does not guarantee they are a conservative. In fact, too often not.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“ Now, when Tester runs again, can anyone explain why he even has a chance of winning, unless perhaps all 21% of the "no lean" voters decide to vote D?”

Same reason the numbers don’t add up in every Blue State and the Federal Elections.

FRAUD.

“Wr have implemented the most advanced election fraud network ever developed.”
Joe Biden
There's been no need for "FRAUD" in MT as far as Tester goes.

He's been elected by R's (or those "leaning" R ) voting across Party lines for their own supposed gain and Independents making poor choices.

Montana has maybe the best AG in the USA.

Austin is going to be watching the elections like a hawk.

Don't use "cheating" as a reason to sit on the couch and let others decide the election.

The current Montana Attorney General is in this picture. To say he leans right would be a gross understatement.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 5 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.