Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 159 of 289 1 2 157 158 159 160 161 288 289
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When Elon floated his peace plan last year, it was denounced as “pro-Russian” by Zelensky himself and attacked in the harshest terms by Brandon.

Now the Brandon administration would love to have that deal.

The propaganda now, is that cuckraine still "wins", even if it gives up half its territory in a peace deal.

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Whether you all want to admit it or not, putin has declared war on NATO, and either it works or it doesn't. Either way in the end we will be involved. Hopefully before it goes to far. One of his aids declared last week that he wants te U.S. out of Europe. His expansion plans are well known to most that aren't hiding their heads in the sand.

Phil

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Whether you all want to admit it or not, putin has declared war on NATO, and either it works or it doesn't. Either way in the end we will be involved. Hopefully before it goes to far. One of his aids declared last week that he wants te U.S. out of Europe. His expansion plans are well known to most that aren't hiding their heads in the sand.

Phil
It would appear that you and Burns have much in common

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Somewhere along the line I must have missed the news about U.S. M1150 ABV's being delivered to Ukraine. It being assumed that at least a few were delivered along with the Abrams. These engineering vehicles are the tops in mine clearing ability. Bangalore Torpedo's be damned. This thing will fire off 300 to 450 feet of rope like det cord except it contains 1,700 pounds of explosive. I've never seen one though I guess they were used in Afghanistan and have been in service for some 13 or 14 years. Ukraine is only the second nation to use them behind the U.S.

Link

Phil

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-updates

Angelica Evans, Kateryna Stepanenko, Nicole Wolkov, Riley Bailey, George Barros, and Frederick W. Kagan

December 27, 2023

Ukrainian drone footage published on December 27 showed another Russian execution of Ukrainian prisoners of war (POWs) near Robotyne in western Zaporizhia Oblast.
Russian forces recently advanced in western Zaporizhia Oblast and retook positions that Ukrainian forces had captured during the summer 2023 counteroffensive, likely after Ukrainian forces withdrew to more defensible positions near Robotyne for the winter.
The destruction of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Plant (KHPP) dam on June 6, 2023, reportedly postponed a Ukrainian crossing of the Dnipro River that was likely intended to support Ukrainian counteroffensive operations.
Ukrainian Tavriisk Group of Forces Commander Brigadier General Oleksandr Tarnavskyi described continued Ukrainian battlefield challenges and requirements for future territorial advances during an interview with BBC published on December 27.
Ukrainian officials highlighted the Ukrainian defense industrial base’s (DIB) increased production in 2023 and offered projections of Ukraine’s domestic drone production capabilities on December 27.
Russian forces launched another series of Shahed-136/131 drone strikes against Ukraine overnight on December 27.
Satellite imagery from the successful December 26 Ukrainian strike on a Russian Black Sea Fleet (BSF) vessel in occupied Feodosia, Crimea indicates that the strike damaged the surrounding port infrastructure.
Russia maintains its maximalist objectives in Ukraine and is uninterested in good faith negotiations despite reports that Western officials are becoming more amenable to eventual Ukrainian negotiations with Russia to end the war.
The Russian state-owned Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM) found that Russians are increasingly less trusting of Russian state TV and are turning to social media and the internet for news.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov met with Indian Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar on December 27 in a likely effort to maintain Russia’s critical trade relationship with India.
Russian forces made confirmed advances near Bakhmut, Avdiivka, Donetsk City, and Verbove as positional engagements continued along the entire line of contact.
A Russian insider source claimed that Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin has created his own private military company (PMC).
The Ukrainian “Cyber Resistance” movement obtained information about a Russian deputy commander of the 171st Anti-Aircraft Missile Regiment (51st Air Defense Division) committing sexual crimes against minors in occupied Ukraine.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Somewhere along the line I must have missed the news about U.S. M1150 ABV's being delivered to Ukraine. It being assumed that at least a few were delivered along with the Abrams. These engineering vehicles are the tops in mine clearing ability. Bangalore Torpedo's be damned. This thing will fire off 300 to 450 feet of rope like det cord except it contains 1,700 pounds of explosive. I've never seen one though I guess they were used in Afghanistan and have been in service for some 13 or 14 years. Ukraine is only the second nation to use them behind the U.S.

Link

Phil

Ukraine has been using the M58 Mine Clearing Line Charge or MICLIC for some time now. it can be mounted on a Hummer, trailer, Infantry Fighting Vehicle, Tanks and more. it has 300 feet or 100 yards mine charge. it was good, but the russkies now use 300 yards for their mines. engineers are probably work on a rocket and the line charge to take out 350 yards.

Last edited by tdoyka; 12/27/23.

"Russia sucks."

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whether you all want to admit it or not, Putin has declared war on NATO, and either it works or it doesn't. Either way in the end we will be involved. Hopefully before it goes too far. One of his aides declared last week that he wants the U.S. out of Europe. His expansion plans are well known to most that aren't hiding their heads in the sand.
Phil
Why should this nation on the American continent ignore President George Washington's wise advice to stay out of the affairs of Europe? We've been meddling and sending armies over there and to the mid-east for over a century now to no good effect. Remember the WW2 victory by which we turned most of Europe over to Russia when it really was brutal communism.

There is an ocean between us and them. Except for free trade with all we need to butt out. We have our own border invasion to deal with.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He's doing alone what NATO should be doing.

Phil
Yes, NATO should commit suicide as well.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Whether you all want to admit it or not, Putin has declared war on NATO, and either it works or it doesn't. Either way in the end we will be involved. Hopefully before it goes too far. One of his aides declared last week that he wants the U.S. out of Europe. His expansion plans are well known to most that aren't hiding their heads in the sand.
Phil
Why should this nation on the American continent ignore President George Washington's wise advice to stay out of the affairs of Europe? We've been meddling and sending armies over there and to the mid-east for over a century now to no good effect. Remember the WW2 victory by which we turned most of Europe over to Russia when it really was brutal communism.

There is an ocean between us and them. Except for free trade with all we need to butt out. We have our own border invasion to deal with.
You Pootie Puffer.

Imma go kill Orcs now.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Link

Phil

its funny when boomers with dementia try and process news propaganda and forget history and facts,.

no wonder the US is in constant wars the past 5 decades and as stated Washington warned us these low iq idiots would get us into constant wars and endless debts.

Washington was one smart dude

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well Russia appears to be doing God's work at present. NATO has proven itself to be corrupt and evil. There has been minor blips here and there about places NATO troupes showed up in and raped and pillaged in fashion that would make Hitler proud.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Will a thirty thirty kill Orcs?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Will a thirty thirty kill Orcs?
You go ahead. We will try to make it without you.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/

Ukrainian spotter drone films another unsuccessful Russian mechanized assault in the Kupyansk direction

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...k/ukrainian_spotter_drone_films_another/

Morning assault by the Russian occupiers. Sinkivka Result: 1 tank and 3 BMP, 30 invaders destroyed. 1 tank damaged and 10 russian soldiers were wounded

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...sault_by_the_russian_occupiers_sinkivka/

Ukrainian kamikaze drones fly into the trenches of the Russian military in the Avdeevsky direction.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...n_kamikaze_drones_fly_into_the_trenches/

Ukrainian drone scores a direct hit on a Russian soldier with a thermobaric munition.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar..._drone_scores_a_direct_hit_on_a_russian/

"Again, the Kupyansk direction, and again a column of russian armoured vehicles was destroyed, this time in the area of Yahidne. The enemy lost at least two tanks and several IFVs. The video shows the work of soldiers of the 43rd Mechanized Brigade."

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...e_kupyansk_direction_and_again_a_column/

15 liquidated Russians are lying around two burned armored vehicles in Krynky

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...iquidated_russians_are_lying_around_two/

russian soldier unable to stand up after drone dropped grenade. December 2023.Source claimed he was dying for 30 minutes near a russian trench but no one came out to help.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar..._soldier_unable_to_stand_up_after_drone/

Finalized version of my combat video compilation to Indestructible by Disturbed. Attempted to match the videos to the lyrics. Contains videos of intense FPV combat, drone view combat, initial invasion videos, drone drops, ATGMs/artillery etc. with over 80 clips stitched together.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar..._version_of_my_combat_video_compilation/

"Russia sucks."

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Toledo by......uh.....Easter!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Toledo by......uh.....Easter!
You’re better than this.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Reports are dribbling out that Russia is lowering a major boom in Ukraine today. It's difficult to get any good information. But if the reports of the Russian ship getting clobbered is fact, it stands to reason that there would be major repercussions.

Word is the TU-95s are flying.

https://twitter.com/TobiAyodele/status/1740585136272691239

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow, she the definition of down right liar.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-updates

Christina Harward, Karolina Hird, Kateryna Stepanenko, Nicole Wolkov,

George Barros, and Frederick W. Kagan

December 28, 2023

The New York Times (NYT) published an oped by a member of its editorial board calling for Ukraine to engage in negotiations with and cede territory to Russia after reports emerged that Russian President Vladimir Putin is using backchannels and intermediaries to signal his interest in a ceasefire. The oped largely ignores near-constant Kremlin public signaling of Russia’s continued maximalist goals in Ukraine.
Russia has officially deployed a battalion formed of Ukrainian prisoners of war (POWs) to the frontline in Ukraine, further confirming a myriad of apparent Russian violations of the Geneva Convention on POWs.
Recent incidents of apparent Russian violations of the Geneva Convention on POWs likely implicate elements of the now notorious 76th Guards Air Assault (VDV) Division in the abuse of POWs.
The Russian military command will reportedly disband the "Kaskad" operational combat tactical formation of the Donetsk People’s Republic’s (DNR) Internal Affairs Ministry (MVD) by December 31, 2023, likely as part of Russia's ongoing force formalization campaign.
Ukrainian military officials revealed that Russian forces launched about 7,400 missiles and 3,900 Shahed drone strikes against Ukraine since launching the full-scale invasion.
Russian mines continue to threaten civilian vessels in the Black Sea but will likely not deter civilian vessel usage of the Black Sea Humanitarian Corridor.
The US Department of Defense (DoD) announced a $250 million security assistance package for Ukraine on December 27.
Imprisoned Russian ultranationalist and former Russian officer Igor Girkin acknowledged the end of his presidential campaign after failing to register with the Russian Central Elections Committee (CEC) on December 27.
The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) rewarded prominent Russian milbloggers for their contribution to the "military-patriotic" and "military-political" sphere, mirroring previous Kremlin efforts to pander to and co-opt to the wider Russian milblogger community.
Ukrainian forces made a confirmed advance near Bakhmut, likely within the past week.
Russian forces made confirmed advances northwest of Avdiivka, near Marinka, and south of Hulyaipole.
The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) announced on December 28 that Russia has over 640,000 contract servicemen (kontrakniki), the first Russian announcement about the number of kontrakniki in the Russian Armed Forces since the start of the full-scale invasion.
Russian occupation officials continue to deport Ukrainian children to Russia under the guise of medical necessity, despite an apparently growing number of cases of highly infectious diseases being transmitted among Ukrainian children en route to Russia.

"Russia sucks."

Page 159 of 289 1 2 157 158 159 160 161 288 289

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

443 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 163bc, 45 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,193
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.