-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As plainly cited prior,simply plug any/all values that soothe your Raging Estrogen Levels and simply extrapolate in kind. Pardon my simply shooting wares that exist,as you GoogleFu your Pretendathon. Hint.

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks never disappoint,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………….

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ELDMs may be the Leupolds of match bullets. Some have no issues at all with them while others do. The guys that lose 10 points to a bullet blow up on the first day of a multi day match are in for a long weekend. The guys that lose an animal to a scope issue feel the same.

Too close for irons, switching to scope...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The ELDM is far and away,the projectile I shoot most often. I’ve only had 100+ Reupold’s though. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!…………..

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
littel twigg only shoots is his mouth when he is window licking at the hard wear store

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wind him up and watch him go.

Too close for irons, switching to scope...
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,stumping Brokedick Whining Fhuqks. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………….

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'd pick .308 on the basis that it recoils more. Once you can consistently shoot heavy full-power .308 loads into a tiny group, then you can shoot just about any hunting cartridge accurately and the recoil won't bother you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MikeS
Wind him up and watch him go.
He's kinda like the Slinky toy we used to get at Christmas. Take him to the top of the stairs, give him a shove and watch him go.

It's great fun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply the guy that shoots it all and then some,as you Crying Kchunts Whine Aloud,with your GoogleFu and Pretend,while "living" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"(albeit only with stolen pics) you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardons exceptional wares,which simply exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm simply the guy that shoots it all and then some,as you Crying Kchunts Whine Aloud,with your GoogleFu and Pretend,while "living" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"(albeit only with stolen pics) you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardons exceptional wares,which simply exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................
Gals such as yourself, find recoil a little bit "disconcerting" in anything much more than your .22 ARC imitation.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm late to this discussion, but I've shot and hunted with both cartridges and would give the edge to the 6.5 Creedmoor for accuracy and shootability. They're both very accurate cartridges, but the .308 recoils a little more and is thus slightly harder to shoot precisely. And of course the Creedmoor propels high BC bullets to reasonable velocity much more easily.

As far as efficacy for hunting, for animals up to deer size I prefer the Creedmoor, but for larger game I would prefer the .308 for its bigger bullets and greater energy. Clearly, shot placement and bullet performance are the most important factors in killing game effectively, but we're splitting hairs here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I'm late to this discussion, but I've shot and hunted with both cartridges and would give the edge to the 6.5 Creedmoor for accuracy and shootability. They're both very accurate cartridges, but the .308 recoils a little more and is thus slightly harder to shoot precisely. And of course the Creedmoor propels high BC bullets to reasonable velocity much more easily.

As far as efficacy for hunting, for animals up to deer size I prefer the Creedmoor, but for larger game I would prefer the .308 for its bigger bullets and greater energy. Clearly, shot placement and bullet performance are the most important factors in killing game effectively, but we're splitting hairs here.
A breath of fresh air..... good common sense post and spot on

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Energy" is a contrived Blue Haired Cat Lady Notion. Impact velocity,wind drift and relative "shootability",matter more than a whole fhuqking BUNCH. Hint.

A Kreedly 147 will retain 1500fps impact well beyond the 1000yd line. It will make 1000ft lbs of "energy",well beyond the 800yd line. It is fhuqking SINISTER,when it comes to fending atmospherics and the melding in summation,simply kicks the fhuqk out of the 308,from any/all angles. Hint.

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than Imaginary Pretend Ignore! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brokedick Crying CLUELESS Kchunts,crack me the fhuqk up. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I would take a 7mm08 over either of them

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
you clowns are sure beating this to death aren't you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you are just new to this game and ain’t got a bunch of iron in the safe buy em both. BTW I thought the .308;was begat by the 300 savage?

1. If you live/ hunt near bears that will attack you. During the apocalypse you plan on scrounging for ammo on your Twinkie search. You are homophobic. You like only numbers in threes.

Buy the .308 first.

2. No bears, don’t care about others opinions. Can afford ammo. Likes to shoot,kids,wives etc like to shoot. Mostly deer hunting. BTW I thought in a round about way the creedmore was begat by the 300 savage?

Buy the creedmore first

3 If you are hesitant and not sure.

Consider the 300 savage

Last edited by Angus1895; 12/31/23.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Toss up for me except inside 150 yards I'd prefer the 308 mainly due to bullet issues I've experienced with the 6.5 creedmoor

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The 308 stands alone in all of its capabilities.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
"Energy" is a contrived Blue Haired Cat Lady Notion. Impact velocity,wind drift and relative "shootability",matter more than a whole fhuqking BUNCH. Hint.

A Kreedly 147 will retain 1500fps impact well beyond the 1000yd line. It will make 1000ft lbs of "energy",well beyond the 800yd line. It is fhuqking SINISTER,when it comes to fending atmospherics and the melding in summation,simply kicks the fhuqk out of the 308,from any/all angles. Hint. No

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

TRUTH

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Reloder28
The 308 stands alone in all of its capabilities.

That’s why there is a special class for the .308 Winchester

It can’t compete with ballistically superior rounds

👍🏼

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.