Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
So does the Cowgirls fall apart tonight or next week against a terrible Redskins team.

Always happen. Every year. Usually the first Playoff Wildcard round. πŸ€ͺ

Dak will soon be throwing passes like Stevie Wonder and fumbling all over the field. Book it. 😬
Keep saying it and one day it is bound to be true. He had a bad game last week but I will take 28 outta 36 for 345 and two TD's for the win any day- and that is more of a common stat with him this year.

I don't think Dallas is likely to get past SF . Dallas doesn't have the run offense nor run defense typically required to win a SB but stranger things have happened. Very weird year for trying to pick winners week by week. In any case Dallas doesn't get to where it is TODAY (at least) without the play of Dak.

Last edited by kenjs1; 12/31/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I would actually like to hear the audio of the the two linemen reporting to the ref. Without that, all of this is moot..

Last edited by EIB0879; 12/31/23.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
chilnstructor: Who cares?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kenjs1
So does the Cowgirls fall apart tonight or next week against a terrible Redskins team.

Always happen. Every year. Usually the first Playoff Wildcard round. πŸ€ͺ

Dak will soon be throwing passes like Stevie Wonder and fumbling all over the field. Book it. 😬
Keep saying it and one day it is bound to be true. He had a bad game last week but I will take 28 outta 36 for 345 and two TD's for the win any day- and that is more of a common stat with him this year.

I don't think Dallas is likely to get past SF . Dallas doesn't have the run offense nor run defense typically required to win a SB but stranger things have happened. Very weird year for trying to pick winners week by week. In any case Dallas doesn't get to where it is TODAY (at least) without the play of Dak.

If San Francisco has home field advantage, it's going to be hard for the Cowboys. The Cowboys for whatever reason don't play well on the road (3-5, I think).
And McCarthy will cost them a game here at some point - another bone-headed display of time management again last night.

But it's the NFL and each contest is about matchups and momentum - at least they're in the dance.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Brother Chil loves him some Dallas

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I love me some Dick. That’s why I stalk other men on the Internet 24-7.

AlwaysINDoors states the obvious. But then, we all knew that already. πŸ˜‚

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/31/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane
And McCarthy will cost them a game here at some point - another bone-headed display of time management again last night.

The Lions coach ultimately cost Detroit the game in the 1st half by not taking a FG & then being stopped on 4th down inside the 5 yd. line so they came away with nothing..............................that would have made the need to go for 2 at the end of the game, regardless of the refs blowing the game for them a moot point.

That was really dumb coaching on Campbell's part, IMO & he should be called out for it.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The Lions coach ultimately cost Detroit the game in the 1st half by not taking a FG & then being stopped on 4th down inside the 5 yd. line so they came away with nothing..............................that would have made the need to go for 2 at the end of the game, regardless of the refs blowing the game for them a moot point.

That was really dumb coaching on Campbell's part, IMO & he should be called out for it.

MM

While true, it still sucks to have a game winning score reversed by an idiot blind and deaf Ref.

The β€œreciever” clearly went up to and reported to the Ref on the Replay. This has been a year of terrible calls by the Refs. Even More so than usual. πŸ€ͺ

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
FAUX News said tonight that the NFL may remove the β€œRef Crew” that fugged the Lions from the Playoff games.
Doubtful, but those idiots need to be removed permanently and not even allowed to Ref Pop Warner Football.

NFL officiating crew in controversial Lions-Cowboys game may be downgraded ahead of playoffs: report

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-...-may-be-downgraded-ahead-playoffs-report

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn’t watch the game but reviewed all the tape.

This call was really bad, and totally blew the game for Detroit. It makes you wonder if something else is going on. Meaning, was there a lot of money on this game for Dallas to win? Did the bean counters in Vegas orchestrate this fraud? With all the betting commercials on TV, and billions being bet, it makes you think that this call was rigged.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The referee union will make sure they are paid whether they work or not.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The ref made a huge mistake and should have owned up to it. That being said, Lions deserved to lose the game, going for the two point conversion three straight times is really questionable coaching decisions.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Everyone has their panties in a bind about the Lions linemen reporting as eligible.
Let’s not forget the Refs screwed the Cowboys over and over through out the game.

Bad tripping call.
Bad roughing the passer call.
Several no calls when Parsons was held.

If the Refs had made the correct calls, just on the final drive,
the Lions never would have made it past the 50.

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Everyone has their panties in a bind about the Lions linemen reporting as eligible.
Let’s not forget the Refs screwed the Cowboys over and over through out the game.

Bad tripping call.
Bad roughing the passer call.
Several no calls when Parsons was held.

If the Refs had made the correct calls, just on the final drive,
the Lions never would have made it past the 50.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
FAUX News said tonight that the NFL may remove the β€œRef Crew” that fugged the Lions from the Playoff games.
Doubtful, but those idiots need to be removed permanently and not even allowed to Ref Pop Warner Football.

NFL officiating crew in controversial Lions-Cowboys game may be downgraded ahead of playoffs: report

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-...-may-be-downgraded-ahead-playoffs-report

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

How many times have I said the NFL is rigged to Hell.

It's licensed as an Entertainment Industry and can't be sued for rigging events, just like pro wrestling.

hey, it's the day J Johnson got put on the ring of fame. No way the boys were going to lose this game.

Building fans is big business.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/01/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I totally agree with Montana man

The Lions head coach is a knucklehead.

Leaving 3 points off the board in the first half…….not seizing the momentum totally after lambs fumble almost makes me think he treated this game as exhibition……..scouting the girls out 4 da playoffs?

Me thinks da Lions gonna roar if the coach is crazy like a fox and not a one eyebrowed knucklehead.

I also think Goff? ( the Lions QB) had a most excellent learning moment…..on the last interception

The Lions running game keeps on keeping on

BTW IMO the call on the ineligible receivers was correct……….thank the knucklehead

Last edited by Angus1895; 01/01/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This is so gat-damned ridiculous.
WHO is rigging it? Give us your expert-fix analysis.

All the money at stake to be won or lost - SURELY someone would have been scorned by now and come forward. And surely SOMEONE would have not followed the script by now.

If the NFL was rigged, the biggest markets - Giants, Jets, Bears and LA teams would compete for the Super Bowl each year. How’s that shaping up again this year?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This is so gat-damned ridiculous.
WHO is rigging it? Give us your expert-fix analysis.

All the money at stake to be won or lost - SURELY someone would have been scorned by now and come forward. And surely SOMEONE would have not followed the script by now.

If the NFL was rigged, the biggest markets - Giants, Jets, Bears and LA teams would compete for the Super Bowl each year. How’s that shaping up again this year?
Well, there are former players who say it is. I guess alll the way back to Super Bowl 3? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

There is most definitely rigged games imo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U mean the Vikings won a Super Bowl?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.