Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

The data and opinions contained in these posts are the results of experiences with my equipment. NO CONCLUSIONS SHOULD BE DRAWN FROM ANY DATA PRESENTED, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ATTEMPT TO REPLICATE THESE RESULTSj

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I couldn't agree more and would add my name to the list.

Steven P. Smigelski
SSgt C Company 125th Infantry
MSgt (Ret)
Michigan Air National Guard

Pershing 1A. No city too big, no populated area too small. We even get the roaches.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God's speed to them. The deep State will try anything to stop them....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am with them all the way!

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When are they happy? Patton said something along the line that if the troops weren't bitching something was wrong.

Medics bury their mistakes..
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Brave people. 231 (by my very quick count) signatories. I would trade this group for every republican in the house tomorrow.

I would prefer to trade them for the dems actually, but my fear is the remaining repubs would do everything they could then to kneecap them.

Fear the crabcat.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
While I certainly agree. There is a basic premise that is wrong. While in the Military one does NOT have the constitution.. You have the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve heard that too, BUT…
Seeing something like this gives me hope that the majority of the people in the military, and hopefully law enforcement as well, know that they are being used by the evil that has infested our government!
This crap has got to stop soon.
This nation is rapidly becoming exactly what the military, and a democratic republic constitution was intended to prevent!
The oath taken in the military swears one’s life to protect the Constitution.
As far as I know, being out of the service DOES NOT release me from that oath!
As a veteran, add my name as well.
Reon Oldham
U.S. Army

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Illegal orders, no matter what the source, are still illegal orders.
The UCMJ doesn’t protect a soldier from following orders blindly.
You’re SUPPOSED to be able to tell what a lawful order is!
Actually, this is something that the paranoid citizen in me worries about.
Considering the number of male illegal immigrants of military age allowed across our borders, one should be wonder WTF is the reason!
Is our evil run government importing a force who will NOT question illegal orders?
If so, the only purpose would be to force the population to do something that is not in their best interest.
This ain’t rocket science!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Talktalktalktalktalk/typetypetypetypetype wordswordswordswordswordswordswords&more words

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Considering the number of male illegal immigrants of military age allowed across our borders, one should be wonder WTF is the reason!
Is our evil run government importing a force who will NOT question illegal orders?

Reon

Yes, that is exactly why they are importing so many fighting age males from foreign lands. Why do you suppose the left pushed to defund the police and demoralize so many LEO into quitting or retiring early? Almost seems like there was a plan in place years ago, doesn't it?

Enjoy your new federal police force.

LOL
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Time to enact the Cuban revolution justice system- - - -"Traitors will receive a fair trial and a quick execution".

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Talktalktalktalktalk/typetypetypetypetype wordswordswordswordswordswordswords&more words
I take it you’re as disgusted as I am.
Action, not talk, is the natural solution to the problem.
But without unity, action will only make you a “lone nut gunman” or a “vigilante”!
Then you’re pegged by government and media as a “domestic terrorist” due to “white supremacy”!😀
Reon

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Reon

Yes, that is exactly why they are importing so many fighting age males from foreign lands. Why do you suppose the left pushed to defund the police and demoralize so many LEO into quitting or retiring early? Almost seems like there was a plan in place years ago, doesn't it?

Just my opinion, the democRATs have been planning such an overthrow of the Constitution and everything that it stands for since the re-election of Richard Nixon. At that point, power and control became job #1. I truly believe that Hubert Humphrey played a part in this quiet revolution while in retirement and Teddy Kennedy was quietly leading the charge while in the Senate.

Losing to Ronald Reagan and George Bush II moved the collusion and cheating into high gear. Adding voting machines and absentee ballots took it to a new level. All along George Soros was quietly buying up prosecutors and court houses.

Throw in republicans who blindly went along with voting "yes" for leftist judges while doing no background checks on them or checking their past decisions and now we have a judiciary that is totally compromised to the political left.

The biggest "shame" goes to allowing the 3 letter federal agencies to become totally corrupted to the political left along with our military. Yes, our elected politicians have had a lot to do with this, but Americans put the Congress on auto pilot and failed to watch over them and eliminate those who failed to do due dilligence and protect the Republic from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I guess being at the mall or burying your head in facebook or spending all day playing video games takes priority over taking care of business. Now that the country is on the brink of disaster, all of this becomes important. Yes, some of this is our fault. We didn't do our job. Now, I hope we are not too late.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 01/01/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Reon

Absolutely correct analysis!
But at least folks like us on conservative type bulletin boards seem to realize what is happening!
Exactly why, when the SHTF, stuff like this will e shut down on account of “inciting public violence”!😀
It seems like they got all the bases covered!
Exactly why faith in God is so important right now, and why Christians are considered a “domestic threat”.
That type of faith can make someone like me act out in a way that’s contrary to “public safety”!😀
Now do you understand why government censorship of “hate speech” is needed?😀
Notice all the key words? 🤬
Reon

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One issue is that the military brass have a history of (precedent for) doing such things to military personnel. I remember hearing about military personnel headed to the Middle East around 1990 being required to take several shots in the lead up to the first Gulf War, some of which may not have been thoroughly tested. The military brass has long been more concerned about the current availability of their forces than the potential long-term effects of what they think they need to do to insure the availability of those forces.

Before the COVID-19 shots and the Gulf War shots, Agent Orange was widely used in Viet Nam. Before Viet Nam, military personnel were deliberately exposed to radiation during Cold War-era atomic bomb tests. Probably things done before that, too (possibly related to chemical weapons like mustard gas circa World War 1).

I agree the military brass should be held accountable, but unfortunately experiments carried out on military personnel, with the threat of court martial for refusal, has a long history.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice gesture & that's it.

Miller, Austin, et all are laughing & will continue to do what they do.

If we want to get more people into the service, which is very doubtful, it will take a draft.

No one in their right mind is going to volunteer given the services as they are today & probably will continue to be.

MM

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Dinny
When are they happy? Patton said something along the line that if the troops weren't bitching something was wrong.
Were you happy when you were serving in the Military?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your oath is to support and defend the constitution, not the UCMJ. All the UCMJ is a set of laws for performance of your duties, which include special situations that can occur while in the military.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Any current or former military officers here remember, from your PME, the protocol for questioning what you think may be illegal orders?
Short version is (if you are still serving on active duty) this ain't it.
I scanned the signatories and found two officers I know, one retired and the other, as far as I know, still serving. Also, a great many of the other signature blocks imply still serving.
I bet this thing grows no legs whatsoever in the media, but if it does, BOHICA, active duty boys.

Rex

P.S. My comments have nothing to do with the factual substance of the letter - they are just about the UCMJ and officers' obligations thereunder.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 160user, 50 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,016
Posts18,500,347
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.