Attached Images
IMG_7956.jpeg (13.87 KB, 206 downloads)

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Quak
Originally Posted by KenMi
Well, which team will go on to beat hardblaugh? Either looks more than capable.

butthurt sparty? Did your mother not breast feed you?

Dont worry...things will get better in a couple more coaches.

Best of luck in the sex offender bowl

Nope, could care less about MSU.
I am for whatever team screw blue u is playing against that week.

Next year is 3-4 regular season losses. Texas will be one

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anyone else happen to see the lady pull out her tits as the ESPN camera crew walked through the streets mid game?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't complain much Nico Lamaleava looks to be the real deal. TN looked pretty good considering they lost a lot of guys to bypassing the bowl game and transfer portal.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
#Bet!

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by Steve
Bama wept.

Has Finebaum committed Jack Brickhouse yet?
Finebaum is curled up somewhere in the fetal position wailing like an infant child.

I can assure you he was just fine. We had a quick chat in the hotel lobby and said almost nothing about football.

He is a great guy.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dumbasses going to the right corner every time. UFR.

Still can't believe Georgia screwed around with Alabama.

Yeah, in retrospect Georgia was probably the best team. The SEC is a league of fierce rivalries, and many times the best team does not always win. I said all season that if Alabama stood any chance to win it all that they better get someone other than Milroe to QB the team. He isn't capable of making smart decisions.

In retrospect? Of course Georgia was the best team. Both them and FSU deserved to be in the top 4, and once again politics wins out in the NCAA.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Originally Posted by memtb
When on defense, LSU appears to think they’re playing flag football…….an exhibition of atrocious tackling! memtb

Terrible tackling

LSU’s defense is bad

Even during the years when LSU couldn't rustle up a quarterback who could throw a forward pass, they always had good defenses. I don't know what happened this year, but they wasted a rare opportunity to take advantage of this year's offense, which was up there with the one from the fantastic 2019 team. It needs to be fixed for next year.

On the plus side, the QB Nussmeier looked promising. Very different from Daniels, but he could offer a real long passing threat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Yeah, in retrospect Georgia was probably the best team. The SEC is a league of fierce rivalries, and many times the best team does not always win. I said all season that if Alabama stood any chance to win it all that they better get someone other than Milroe to QB the team. He isn't capable of making smart decisions.

I do have to wonder about Alabama's last play in OT. It's fourth down and goal from the four. You need a touchdown on this play or your season is over. What's called for is a play with options, so if one way to score is blocked, you can do something else to score. So who called a QB run up the middle against Michigan's defensive line? And why did Milroe blindly run into the scrum when there wasn't a whisper of a hole for him to run through? Still shaking my head in wonder.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by natman

I do have to wonder about Alabama's last play in OT. It's fourth down and goal from the four. You need a touchdown on this play or your season is over. What's called for is a play with options, so if one way to score is blocked, you can do something else to score. So who called a QB run up the middle against Michigan's defensive line? And why did Milroe blindly run into the scrum when there wasn't a whisper of a hole for him to run through? Still shaking my head in wonder.

Supposedly, Saban called the play, or at least that's what he said. A smart QB should have been able to see that he stood no chance of running that ball straight ahead.......the key word there being smart.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Saban has never impressed me as a brilliant strategist or play caller. He's an incredible recruiter who gets the most he can out of his very talented players.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well, I think it's safe to say that the Washington QB should have won the Heisman. He's gonna be throwing the ball on Sunday no doubt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Supposedly, Saban called the play, or at least that's what he said. A smart QB should have been able to see that he stood no chance of running that ball straight ahead.......the key word there being smart.

Yep. Milroe’s almost as dumb as Vince Young. You can see it on his face every time he takes a snap.

Saban better find a new QB1 if he wants to compete for a NC Title next year.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Any games left?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s never not fun seeing the Longhorns LOSE!

Here’s a typical Longhorn fan showing his ass after Washington beat them last night:

Washington players get into heated confrontation with Texas fans after Sugar Bowl win

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washington-players-get-heated-confrontation-texas-fans-sugar-bowl-win

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Smart is nowhere near the top of the current list of qualifications that many teams have for the position of quarterback. The top concern on this list is woke - how it affects the rest of recruiting/hiring, next is "athleticism", followed by size, with intelligence more or less an afterthought.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Any games left?

Nope, all done for the year.

FSU took it all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Any games left?

Nope, all done for the year.

FSU took it all.

lololol

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Saban has never impressed me as a brilliant strategist or play caller. He's an incredible recruiter who gets the most he can out of his very talented players.

Tommy Reece called that play, and Saban said so. It was the third play called after a TO by Mich and then a TO by AL.

Bad play call either way.

Saban is a defensive mind, but defers those calls to his coordinators.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,265
Posts18,486,514
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.