GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I have, many times. You don’t listen.

My vote was cast in opposition to Trump and to the wackjob far right in general. It was not a vote “for” anybody, in that sense. Biden is way too old to be POTUS, as is Trump for that matter. I’d *love* to vote for a competent actual conservative, but that ain’t Trump. So here we are. And I will continue to oppose the far right, and I’m not afraid to say so. Again.

Trump tried to end democracy in America. Full stop. It’s my (and yours too, you moron) patriotic duty to stop him. We have, and we will.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Come fourth and defend their vote for Biden.

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.
Originally Posted by abbydog
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska: AKA Walter Maslen
And the base goes into a feeding frenzy as Clinton wins in a landslide-Thanks Donald![/b]
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.
No, Biden is clearing up the chaos caused by Trump.
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.
No, I voted against the incumbent
Biden is a mush-brained geriatric. I agree. Trump is worse.
Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen after all that’s come out proving otherwise at this point is a complete idiot.
Originally Posted by MS9x56
Where are the moderators?
Originally Posted by funnybone
Because I don`t like trump does not make me anything other than anti trump.
Being anti trump does not make me anti Republican.
Well I`ll say DEATH TO MAGA!!! May the ex president and traitor be convicted and spend the rest of his life in prison.
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue.
Originally Posted by jdollar
I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease.
Originally Posted by Wrapids
[bleep] trump, all that needs be said
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I don't think either Trump nor DeSantis is the best choice. I'm kind of liking Nikki Haley.
Originally Posted by jbmi
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!
Originally Posted by outahere AKA oregoncoot
Trump has convinced me his moral foundations are flexible enough to be non-existent. A liar who is telling you what you want to hear is still a larr.
Originally Posted by tylerw02
But idiots give Trump a pass for being a human piece of [bleep] because they like him.
Originally Posted by 99guy
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Outside of Trump’s getting some appointees into the Supreme Court, we would have likely been better off if Hillary had won 2016.

I suspect history will be kind to Pence.

He stood between a sociopathic president, who was trying to steal the election, and our democracy and sacrificed his political career to save the democracy. I'm no Biden fan but am pretty sure he actually won the election.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Trump is an obnoxious, self-promoting prick.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
He looks MAGA to me.
Originally Posted by Adamjp
Some of the amendments are not worth what some people think they are.

Society changes, so too does the interpretation of the amendments to the Constitution.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
DJT gave us Biden and Harris. Make no mistake about it.
I didn't vote against Trump. I didn't vote period.
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
glysophate causes cancer. It's called the farmer's disease.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I wish I could get snubbed by a bunch morons whose common denominator is licking Trumps a$$.

Oh, wait, I already have – here.
Originally Posted by BrigGeneralSTU
I got the shot, did it for my country and am proud. Getting the shot is the most patriotic thing you can do.
Originally Posted by marksman1941
Oh christ, we have to deal with this [bleep] [bleep] again? Biden sucks donkey dick, but I can't imagine another 4 years listening to Trumps idiotic ramblings a pot stirring. The dude is a grade A [bleep], and I've never understood how some of you fangirl so hard over him.
Originally Posted by Tesoro
[bleep] Trump. DeSantis 2024 or antbody else
I'd live in Oregon any day before MO. At least here if my grandaughter gets raped by a retarded black ghetto rat, she can opt to remove that demon from her belly.
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
The issue with Trump, is that he is a narcissistic, ignoramus piece of schit,
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Trump is about 2 months from an ankle bracelet. IMHO. Buckle up, Buttercup!
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.
Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
but it seems as though Trump's. And his non-stopping retarded followers. Don't you think?

That sounds like Trump...he never built the wall he promised.
Originally Posted by humdinger
Trump has no clue on manufacturing or international companies and screwed anyone in that business.
He caused major layoffs and supply chain disruptions to the point we couldn't build product.
I stand by my opinion the republican's need to bring a good candidate to fix all the damage trump left behind. He was setting up the supply chain mess before Covid was even an issue.
Originally Posted by Hubert
there needs to be a monitor to stop all this BS from the children on the 24 HR CF. please git rid of the name callers. and clean off the trash from here.. THANK YOU..
Originally Posted by Rolly
He deserves an indictment. Sorry but he swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. He wanted to and tried to get his supporters to overthrow our government.
I am tired of Trump and the Marjorie Taylor Green, and Kari Lake BS era. We need to move on!
Originally Posted by 16bore
Trump, the useful idiot....
I regret voting for the guy the way he behaves.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
The only commie is Trump.
Originally Posted by hunter13
We’re loving it. The orange, bloviating pig is going to prison.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Same idea with all of these Anti-Vax conspiracy freaks eating animal dewormer............laffin
Go to a moderated forum to ask such a question if you want good answers
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Go fuck your MAGA hat, go worship your false god. Kindly, take that one single brain cell you have, and maybe try to find it a friend?
Originally Posted by BlueLk
I want the orange fat c#cksucker to die a slow painful death
Originally Posted by RHOD
Donald Trump should be in jail.
You're reading comprehension sucks. The challenge was to defend your vote "for Biden". Then you state your vote wasn't a "vote 'for' anyone".

Try again.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Greyghost
But all the Cowards did pop off, when they started beriding others and trying to deny others their right to vote for whoever they damn well please. Those Cowards who think only parts of the Constitution abide to them. Those who only follow others in the pack because they are completely without any sense of being alone.

Phil
Damn! I never thought I would agree with you. But I agree the democrats are cowards for trying to prevent people from voting for Trump

P.S. What does beriding mean?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

My vote was cast in opposition to Trump and to the wackjob far right in general. It was not a vote “for” anybody, in that sense. Biden is way too old to be POTUS, as is Trump for that matter. I’d *love* to vote for a competent actual conservative, but that ain’t Trump. So here we are. And I will continue to oppose the far right, and I’m not afraid to say so. Again.

Trump tried to end democracy in America. Full stop. It’s my (and yours too, you moron) patriotic duty to stop him. We have, and we will.

I'm voting for Biden,
Yes, I voted for Biden,
I voted for Biden
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.
And the base goes into a feeding frenzy as Clinton wins in a landslide-Thanks Donald![/b]
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.
Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen after all that’s come out proving otherwise at this point is a complete idiot.
Well I`ll say DEATH TO MAGA!!! May the ex president and traitor be convicted and spend the rest of his life in prison.
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue.
I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease.
I don't think either Trump nor DeSantis is the best choice. I'm kind of liking Nikki Haley.
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!
Trump has convinced me his moral foundations are flexible enough to be non-existent. A liar who is telling you what you want to hear is still a larr.
But idiots give Trump a pass for being a human piece of [bleep] because they like him.
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.
Outside of Trump’s getting some appointees into the Supreme Court, we would have likely been better off if Hillary had won 2016.

He stood between a sociopathic president, who was trying to steal the election, and our democracy and sacrificed his political career to save the democracy. I'm no Biden fan but am pretty sure he actually won the election.
He looks MAGA to me.

Society changes, so too does the interpretation of the amendments to the Constitution.
I wish I could get snubbed by a bunch morons whose common denominator is licking Trumps a$$.

I got the shot, did it for my country and am proud. Getting the shot is the most patriotic thing you can do.
Oh christ, we have to deal with this [bleep] [bleep] again? Biden sucks donkey dick, but I can't imagine another 4 years listening to Trumps idiotic ramblings a pot stirring. The dude is a grade A [bleep], and I've never understood how some of you fangirl so hard over him.
I'd live in Oregon any day before MO. At least here if my grandaughter gets raped by a retarded black ghetto rat, she can opt to remove that demon from her belly.
Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.

but it seems as though Trump's. And his non-stopping retarded followers. Don't you think?

Trump has no clue on manufacturing or international companies and screwed anyone in that business.
He caused major layoffs and supply chain disruptions to the point we couldn't build product.
I stand by my opinion the republican's need to bring a good candidate to fix all the damage trump left behind. He was setting up the supply chain mess before Covid was even an issue.
there needs to be a monitor to stop all this BS from the children on the 24 HR CF. please git rid of the name callers. and clean off the trash from here.. THANK YOU..
He deserves an indictment. Sorry but he swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. He wanted to and tried to get his supporters to overthrow our government.
I am tired of Trump and the Marjorie Taylor Green, and Kari Lake BS era. We need to move on!
Same idea with all of these Anti-Vax conspiracy freaks eating animal dewormer............laffin
Go fuck your MAGA hat, go worship your false god. Kindly, take that one single brain cell you have, and maybe try to find it a friend?
I hope you choke on the dicks you constantly have shoved down your child loving throat

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d *love* to vote for a competent actual conservative...

What a fuggin LIAR! LOL.

Trump tried to end democracy in America.

That's proof that you are truly too f ucking stupid to be voting.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Greyghost
But all the Cowards did pop off, when they started beriding others and trying to deny others their right to vote for whoever they damn well please. Those Cowards who think only parts of the Constitution abide to them. Those who only follow others in the pack because they are completely without any sense of being alone.

Phil
Damn! I never thought I would agree with you. But I agree the democrats are cowards for trying to prevent people from voting for Trump

P.S. What does beriding mean?

Her command of the English language is astounding, no?

LOL!!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I'm voting for Biden,
Yes, I voted for Biden,
I voted for Biden

He's finished.

He looks MAGA to me.

That Scarecrow Character in The Wizard Of Oz sums it up "If I only had a brain"

Last edited by sidepass; 01/02/24.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
SERIOUSLY > these liberals obviously have mental problems , they get something in their head , from where I don't know and run with it forever.
They can never back-up any of their silly claims. If someone started beating them until they tell the truth -they'd be dead. Stubborn stupid sounding knotheads !?..
All I can figure is they just love to go against the grain.
I had an employee like that once - someone would state an absolute fact and he would disagree and shake his head -no. I'd ask him why he acted like that and he wouldn't answer , he'd just stand there with a dumb look on his face. He lasted about 3 weeks and everybody was glad to see him gone.

Last edited by ol_mike; 01/02/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Jeff O and his kind are what brought us the buggery in the Senate hearing room, the flood of future combatants across our borders, the robbery by Ukraine, increased grocery and fuel costs, the loss of billions in equipment and even more in respect in leaving Afghanistan the way they did, and much worse. Some of it will not be known for a while to come. Things are getting worse, not better, and it has legs. So when you are hungry and cold and shooting it out with hordes of illegals, remember Jeff O and his kind. They did this, and nothing they can say or do will fix what they broke. They did their level best to kill America, and may have succeeded. I guess we’ll see. But don’t forget who did it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
12344.....tarquin didnt vote and made the list.....will those that dont vote because of vp pick make the list?...why are those that wont vote for trump because of vp pick not on the list already? bob

Tarqueen made it on just for being a complete idiot.

12344mag,

You yourself said you do not like Trump. Do you pledge to vote straight R in 2024 and post of picture of your ballet to prove your loyalty?

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
12344.....tarquin didnt vote and made the list.....will those that dont vote because of vp pick make the list?...why are those that wont vote for trump because of vp pick not on the list already? bob

You must be referring to gunchamp. Makes me wonder if he voted for Fetterman.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Nobody wants to see his ballet. His ballot on the other hand, might interest some.😁

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
Dumbest dipshits on the fire, and in life.

This. Why we are $160 trillion in debt.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
shameful Trump is a gun man ,his son hunts if your a hunter or a gun man WTF is wrong with you voting for these f--kin liberals , voting for Biden/ Harris not sure who is dumber you or those two ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin

12344mag,

You yourself said you do not like Trump. Do you pledge to vote straight R in 2024 and post of picture of your ballet to prove your loyalty?

I will prove nothing to you, you are irrelevant in what matters to me.

You're right though, As a person I am not found of President Trump, as a President he fugging rocks, he's effective and does what is needed for the country, he's not interested in filling his pockets with us taxpayers cash he's interested in doing the things that you and I need done to right this country.

If you can't understand any of that I'm sorry but I can't help you.

The republican party has committed suicide and John McCain helped them in a big way, granted it started many years ago but they have effectively cut their own balls off.

I will tell you this, come election day 2024 if trump is not on the ballot his name will be written in. So no, no picture and no pledge.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

12344mag,

You're right though, As a person I am not found of President Trump, as a President he fugging rocks, he's effective and does what is needed for the country, he's not interested in filling his pockets with us taxpayers cash he's interested in doing the things that you and I need done to right this country.

The republican party has committed suicide and John McCain helped them in a big way, granted it started many years ago but they have effectively cut their own balls off.

I will tell you this, come election day 2024 if trump is not on the ballot his name will be written in. So no, no picture and no pledge.

Interesting. For someone making a post calling out people for not being loyal, you don’t seem loyal yourself.

Another campfire fraud?

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Hell, a man doesn’t have to like another man to see that he is good at something, or even to be loyal to that person. I am quite sure Trump and I would not hit it off well in person, but as previously stated, I will vote for him if it means I write his name in because he is in jail charged with murder. Not liking someone because of their personality or other reason says nothing about whether you would hire them for a job. If you have to love someone to see yourself as supporting them, then you are the emotional equivalent of a teenage girl, and while we appreciate you voting the way we do, your concerns about our likes and dislikes matter not at all.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

12344mag,

Interesting. For someone making a post calling out people for not being loyal, you don’t seem loyal yourself.

Another campfire fraud?

Seems to me you’ve overlooked the fundamental question.

“Loyalty to WHAT exactly”?

Clearly you’re loyal to nothing but the one side of the Uniparty coin.

The Rep Party is only as worthy of loyalty as it stand between leftism and the citizens of this Republic. Nothing more.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fug them with a good heart!

That's the problem.

None of them have a good heart. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw

12344mag,

Another campfire fraud?

Seems to me you’ve overlooked the fundamental question.

“Loyalty to WHAT exactly”?

Clearly you’re loyal to nothing but the one side of the Uniparty coin.

The Rep Party is only as worthy of loyalty as it stand between leftism and the citizens of this Republic. Nothing more.

Truth. As Vivek just lately said, the RNC is against Trump and thats who is pushing Nikki.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (219DW, 12344mag, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,863
Posts18,517,866
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.