Saving the Best for Last an Economic Depression

Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pops

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m still not sure who I’ll vote for….😂….NOT.

TRUMP GETS MY VOTE ALL DAY EVERY DAY! There’s absolutely NOTHING (this side of crazy) that will convince me otherwise. I don’t know and don’t really care who the VP is since it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to be Vice President…just look at Kamala, she’s far from being the sharpest spoon in the shed. 😀

In a typical Administration and during normal times, you would be right, but that’s not what we have going on here.

Trump has a Yuge Target on his back, if he were to select an enemy of the MAGA Movement such as Haley for his VP, he wouldn’t last six months as President. He has to select someone the GOP and the Deep State hate as much if not more so than himself, otherwise he is a dead man.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/03/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good point Steve. Certainly has worked for pedo Jo. Trump’s VP choices might include Tucker Carlson, Vivek, MTG, Rand Paul. Pence sure turned on him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will be voting to save America . . . Those voting differently, in my mind, will be voting to destroy America. 'They' might see it differently. We shall see come November.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You're a fugking libertard moron and you relentlessly prove it every time you come on this board.

Well, I'm sorry you can't post without saying "fugk," whatever that is supposed to convey. And I don't think I'm a "libtard," having voted against every Democrat since 1968. And I'd be willing to bet that I contributed more $$$ to the Trump campaign in 2020 than you did. As for "moron," my IQ was reasonably high when last tested about 65 years ago.

So what's your beef? Why do you think the election was stolen? Where is the evidence? If there was any, Giuliani would have published it in an op ed instead of letting himself be bankrupted by a Democrat judge.

You people should stop blubbering about the 2020 election and concentrate on telling voters why it is in their personal interest to vote for Trump in 2024.

Stop beating a dead horse.

People like you just never seem to learn from the wisdom of great minds of the past. To ignore history is to repeat it and that's what you're suggesting be done. If I stole your car and got away with it would you forget all about it? Illegal activity needs to be addressed but it's the playbook of the leftist to let it slide. That is obvious all around us.

Also you asking for forum members to prove the election was stolen is a lame attempt on your part to try to convince those of us that know the truth to be silent about it. It would have and could have been proven had those in charge of hearing the evidence let it go through the process of our legal system instead of refusing to let that happen. In other words there was no need of a verdict from a court because the fix was in. With your mindset the nazis that were accused of war crimes should have been left alone since it was in the past. We have a responsibility as US citizens to expect justice and truth. If we forsake that we are aiding the enemy. In my mind that is exactly what you suggest we do.

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Dead Shall Have their Say

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
You've been coming on here posting your millquetoast nonsense for a while. I guess you think "Oh, we're all sportsmen here" and all that horse schit. Sorry Charlie. Grow some balls and stand up against the communists destroying and raping our country.

In other words, you don't have any EVIDENCE that the election was stolen.

And, no, I don't believe we're all sportsmen here. Pretty obvious they aren't.

And just WHAT have you ever done to keep the communists from destroying our country? Besides bloviating, I mean. Probably nothing.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We ALL have evidence if we were paying attention on election night and what transpired in the following days. Some of us are smart enough to see it for what it is...and then there are others such as yourself.

So what's for dinner, Indy?

LOL.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You've been coming on here posting your millquetoast nonsense for a while. I guess you think "Oh, we're all sportsmen here" and all that horse schit. Sorry Charlie. Grow some balls and stand up against the communists destroying and raping our country.

Have never seen any evidence that it WASN'T stolen, have you?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And just WHAT have you ever done to keep the communists from destroying our country? Besides bloviating, I mean. Probably nothing.

There's plenty of evidence. it just won't be heard. and those expounding It will be punished. I will not argue with a liberal clown about it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

COVTARD

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

There's plenty of evidence. it just won't be heard. and those expounding It will be punished. I will not argue with a liberal clown about it.

local_dirt arguing and trying to insinuate there was no stolen election are all he is interested in. Engaging him in a decent conversation does not seem to be anything he is interested in. He would have us to believe we are the problem, even that Trump himself is the problem but in reality it's people with his mindset that have brought us to the point we're at now. He may claim to vote for Trump but his heart is not one that beats of a true patriot. Most folks can see right through that and his ways are what will turn people away from voting for Trump. He also accuses others of using foul language against him. Just reading his response to you shows how hypocritical that is! he is at best a moderate. His mindset would not have fit in with those that established our nation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
[quote=local_dirt]

He also accuses others of using foul language against him. Just reading his response to you shows how hypocritical that is! he is at best a moderate. His mindset would not have fit in with those that established our nation.

I find FOUL THOUGHTS to be far more offensive, and his thoughts are quite foul.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

local_dirt arguing and trying to insinuate there was no stolen election are all he is interested in. Engaging him in a decent conversation does not seem to be anything he is interested in. He would have us to believe we are the problem, even that Trump himself is the problem but in reality it's people with his mindset that have brought us to the point we're at now. He may claim to vote for Trump but his heart is not one that beats of a true patriot. Most folks can see right through that and his ways are what will turn people away from voting for Trump. He also accuses others of using foul language against him. Just reading his response to you shows how hypocritical that is! he is at best a moderate. His mindset would not have fit in with those that established our nation.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I am to the point that looking at a commie corpse face down in a ditch dug for the purpose with a smoking hole behind its ear and my muddy boot print in the middle of its back would not bother my sleep in the least. I am voting to save America, and failing that I am ready to see it all burn down and be rebuilt from the ashes. Fine with either myself or every last republidemocommie not surviving it. Its past time. November is a hail mary play at this point, and if that fails, all that is left is killing the trash that want you dead. America is nothing like it was intended to be, not even recognizable from when I was a young man. We cannot continue this freefall into communism and hope things will get better. The meat grinder that a civil war would be is preferable to the future these elitist scum and their useful idiots have planned for us. Change my mind…

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Jim, You have put it perfectly and people like him are the reason for the degradation of our country. We are on the verge of losing it all and yet.. he pontificates.. Screw him and everyone like him. I have not an ounce of use for them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 10 invisible), 1,733 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,467
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.