Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Video I clicked on, the judge stood up, put her hand on the back of her neck and walked out of frame. I'm assuming she's seeing a chiropractor or orthopedic surgeon now.

The YouTube video is longer, shows judge getting up and walking out. The Twitter video has the ending truncated for whatever reason.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It's obvious that the only person in that crowd with any real fighting experience was the scumbag doing the attacking. The legal beagles and even the uniformed losers in the courtroom who couldn't survive on the street had probably never been in a real mixup in their entire lives. One thumb jammed into the perp's eye socket an inch or so would have stopped his aggressiveness in its tracks. "There's no such thing as a fair fight!"

Back when you were training Mike Tyson, did you give him the idea for the ear thing?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Does the defendant have a George Floyd sweatshirt on?

NRA Life Member
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Tarquin
And look at the [bleep] pussy court staff in suits doing nothing.

Was thinking the same thing. Poor judge would have been better off with WalMart greeters for security.

Did she hire ex Uvalde police officers?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The court transcriber/recorder actually dove in immediately and did his best to block the guy from hurting the judge. He immediately went after the guy to protect the judge. It looked like he was doing fairly well grabbing him and physically body blocking him. He may not have known how to throw a punch, but that did not stop him from throwing punches anyways, while the court security then physically subdued the guy.

The young court transcriber actually did a decent job, as he was closest to the judge.

That's what I saw. Mr. Baby Face wasn't dealing severe damage, but he didn't hesitate to get into the fray.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
This what happens when court security is reduced for the sake of racial sensitivity.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
One of my wife’s best friends is a Federal Judge in Trenton, New Jersey and refuses to carry. Strange thing is she carried when she was a Rutger cop and one of her best friends was the female judge in New Brunswick whose son was shot and killed at her home and her husband was also shot in the attack.

Can’t figure it out and my wife’s friend is a Republican!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dim judges bees Racist!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
What was the logo on the perp's sweatshirt? King Kong?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mrmeener
[bleep] pussy lawyers standing around doing nothing while a woman is being beaten senseless...pathetic.
are you blind as well as stupid? the one lawyer and court security guy were on him in 2 seconds throwing punches. the negro was strong and fired up. harder to hurt a guy when they are raging. the security guy got about 8 hard shots in near the end then there was no more movement. in a tiny narrow space how do you expect 10 guys to fit in there? I bet you never in a bar room or any fight in your life. that is why guys like you need to carry a gun

Pull your head out of your dumb ass. The white-haired lawyer stood there with his thumb up his ass while the court security guy and court clerk were in the fight of their lives. There were at least three other lawyers in the room and they did nothing! Nothing prevented the white-haired guy from going around the clerk's box and getting in the game. I guarant-damn-tee you, there is access.

BS. It wasn't even 2 seconds. The officers had him in a millisecond. What was the lawyer going to do? Intervene in a successful subduing of the guy? It happened very quickly, and the officers negated the dick in very short order.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
You've got to admit, that dude made an Olympic class dive over that judge's desk. I'd give it a 9 out of 10. grin

L.W

Lol.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
AKA Pop Corn ..

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If Obama had a son ......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Wonder what he thought

I think you fundamentally misunderstand how black people operate.

They have no internal dialog and cannot think in the abstract. That is a big part of why they are different from Whites and why the “we are all the same” crowd is probably wrong.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, he was used to getting a slap on the wrist because he's black. Finally, some liberal judge could no longer justify letting him back on the street to accumulate new victims, and he became enraged at her audacity. Doesn't she know all his problems are due to White racism??

If he doesn't get an additional 20 years for that, there's no sanity at all left in our criminal justice system.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow. He's was on her so fast--like a 24hourcampfire member on a WalMart greeter who asked to see a receipt.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldidaho
What was the logo on the perp's sweatshirt? King Kong?
Ernie the Ape

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Reason my great grandfather carried a 32 revolver in his robes as a judge. I still have his Smith 32. He said many, many times, that as a Judge, he never knew when a defendant was going to go crazy in the court room, while sentencing. He would have his Smith 32 in one hand behind the bench and the court gavel in the other, on top of the bench, when sentencing a thug.

Last edited by Rapier; 01/04/24.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Wonder what he thought

I think you fundamentally misunderstand how black people operate.

They have no internal dialog and cannot think in the abstract. That is a big part of why they are different from Whites and why the “we are all the same” crowd is probably wrong.

Probably ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Their Wrong on Everything..

The Coke a Cola Crowd has done so much damage to the Capitalist System it’s not Fixable..

I’m predicting a Mop Up Operation after Crash of Civilization as We Know it ..

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Man that was unbelievable

The guys standing in front the the bench should be outcast
Maybe not Chuck Norris but could have done something

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,187
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.