Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Stop U.N. Lawyer Jack Smith
By Cliff Kincaid|January 5th, 2024
By Cliff Kincaid

January 5, 2024

Congress is back in session on January 8 and a government-shutdown deadline is weeks away. They say funding for Ukraine and Israel and securing the border are major topics.

But there is another major issue: the consolidation of a communist dictatorship in the United States if “Special Counsel” Jack Smith is allowed to continue his persecution of former President Trump, a process that subverts our system of government and free and fair elections.

I have just dispatched a letter to House Speaker Mike Johnson asking for action on bills to defund United Nations-trained lawyer Jack Smith.

In my new 8-page special report on this case, I have updated new and important information from a brief filed by Reagan Attorney General Ed Meese. It turns out that, in addition to his bogus complaints against former President Trump, Smith’s appointment was illegal and unconstitutional.

Many of us did not pay attention to the legal details. But constitutional lawyers have examined the case and have come to this shocking conclusion. I urge you to read our report and consider the secret United Nations agenda that we have documented in some detail.

You may be aware that my organization America’s Survival, Inc. worked on behalf of Michael New, the patriotic former U.S. soldier who refused to serve under the command of the United Nations. Michael New was court-martialed by President Bill Clinton for standing up FOR the U.S. Constitution and AGAINST the anti-American United Nations. I co-wrote, Michael New – Mercenary…or American Soldier, about the case.

It turns out that while Bill Clinton was having sex with a White House intern (he “likes them young”) and later attending parties hosted by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, he took time out of his busy schedule to begin the process of subsuming American forces into a U.N. Army.

Michael New said he signed up for the green team, the U.S. Army and not the U.N. Army, and refused to wear the U.N. blue helmet or beret and a U.N. badge and insignia.

In the case of “Special Counsel” Jack Smith, however, we have the opposite set of circumstances. He went to work for foreign courts after serving in the Obama Justice Department. Smith was then photographed in his global garb, wearing black and purple robes, reflecting his service to an international court.

My next step, if we generate enough financial support, is to educate more Americans about the secret U.N. agenda behind this assault on our former president. Jack Smith is doing the dirty work of the United Nations, which eventually wants to sue the American nation in a foreign court for trillions of dollars over alleged “racial terrorism” and “environmental crimes” against the Third World.

For speaking out against the U.N. agenda and the questionable “results” of the 2020 election, YouTube deleted my 500 anti-communist videos. The Southern Poverty Law Center and the Council on American-Islamic Relations attacked me personally. Legal threats came on top of these assaults. Still, we are hanging on.

We need your support to educate the American people and Congress about the illegal and unconstitutional activities of “Special Counsel” Jack Smith. It is a great opportunity to educate them about the United Nations, now with more than 97,000 U.N. uniformed personnel (military and police) coming from over 120 countries. Please go to the “Give” section on our website, www.usasurvival.org, and use our secure payment option.

With recruitment problems plaguing the U.S. military, do not be surprised if Biden increasingly relies on the United Nations Army in foreign affairs, such as in Ukraine or the Middle East.

in another significant development that spells trouble for Jack Smith, John Moynihan filed a whistleblower complaint with the Department of Justice Inspector General’s Office on November 28 alleging that Smith was engaged in an extortion scheme while he was working at the U.N.-backed Kosovo tribunal.

Moynihan is a former employee of the Drug Enforcement Administration who tracks and exposes international money laundering and associated financial crimes. The complaint was filed on Moynihan’s behalf by Brian Della Rocca, a Partner at Compass Law Partners, who told us “I will confirm that it [the complaint] is authentic,” but that “We have no other comment at this time.”

Defunding the office of Special Counsel Jack Smith is one way for the House Republicans to stop these schemes and begin to expose alleged corruption by Smith’s office.

There are two important bills.

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) has filed legislation to defund Jack Smith. The “YOU’RE FIRED Act,” H.R.5194, would stop “Jack Smith’s taxpayer-funded witch hunt of President Trump,” Rep. Ogles says. H.R. 4707, introduced by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), would prohibit federal funding for Special Counsel Smith’s office.

To their credit, House Republican congressional committees are examining the China threat and the “weaponization” of government and have launched an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden and his administration. But the more immediate problem is Jack Smith’s frivolous legal actions against Trump that threaten to lay the groundwork for United Nations legal action against our country as a whole.

© 2023 Cliff Kincaid – All Rights Reserved

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just hang him and quit the UN.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Trump is going to hate prison. But not as much as he'll hate being bankrupted by Letisha James in New York. He's going to hate that more.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
By Cliff Kincaid

January 5, 2024

Congress is back in session on January 8 and a government-shutdown deadline is weeks away. They say funding for Ukraine and Israel and securing the border are major topics.

But there is another major issue: the consolidation of a communist dictatorship in the United States if “Special Counsel” Jack Smith is allowed to continue his persecution of former President Trump, a process that subverts our system of government and free and fair elections.

I have just dispatched a letter to House Speaker Mike Johnson asking for action on bills to defund United Nations-trained lawyer Jack Smith.

In my new 8-page special report on this case, I have updated new and important information from a brief filed by Reagan Attorney General Ed Meese. It turns out that, in addition to his bogus complaints against former President Trump, Smith’s appointment was illegal and unconstitutional.

Many of us did not pay attention to the legal details. But constitutional lawyers have examined the case and have come to this shocking conclusion. I urge you to read our report and consider the secret United Nations agenda that we have documented in some detail.

You may be aware that my organization America’s Survival, Inc. worked on behalf of Michael New, the patriotic former U.S. soldier who refused to serve under the command of the United Nations. Michael New was court-martialed by President Bill Clinton for standing up FOR the U.S. Constitution and AGAINST the anti-American United Nations. I co-wrote, Michael New – Mercenary…or American Soldier, about the case.

It turns out that while Bill Clinton was having sex with a White House intern (he “likes them young”) and later attending parties hosted by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, he took time out of his busy schedule to begin the process of subsuming American forces into a U.N. Army.

Michael New said he signed up for the green team, the U.S. Army and not the U.N. Army, and refused to wear the U.N. blue helmet or beret and a U.N. badge and insignia.

In the case of “Special Counsel” Jack Smith, however, we have the opposite set of circumstances. He went to work for foreign courts after serving in the Obama Justice Department. Smith was then photographed in his global garb, wearing black and purple robes, reflecting his service to an international court.

My next step, if we generate enough financial support, is to educate more Americans about the secret U.N. agenda behind this assault on our former president. Jack Smith is doing the dirty work of the United Nations, which eventually wants to sue the American nation in a foreign court for trillions of dollars over alleged “racial terrorism” and “environmental crimes” against the Third World.

For speaking out against the U.N. agenda and the questionable “results” of the 2020 election, YouTube deleted my 500 anti-communist videos. The Southern Poverty Law Center and the Council on American-Islamic Relations attacked me personally. Legal threats came on top of these assaults. Still, we are hanging on.

We need your support to educate the American people and Congress about the illegal and unconstitutional activities of “Special Counsel” Jack Smith. It is a great opportunity to educate them about the United Nations, now with more than 97,000 U.N. uniformed personnel (military and police) coming from over 120 countries. Please go to the “Give” section on our website, www.usasurvival.org, and use our secure payment option.

With recruitment problems plaguing the U.S. military, do not be surprised if Biden increasingly relies on the United Nations Army in foreign affairs, such as in Ukraine or the Middle East.

in another significant development that spells trouble for Jack Smith, John Moynihan filed a whistleblower complaint with the Department of Justice Inspector General’s Office on November 28 alleging that Smith was engaged in an extortion scheme while he was working at the U.N.-backed Kosovo tribunal.

Moynihan is a former employee of the Drug Enforcement Administration who tracks and exposes international money laundering and associated financial crimes. The complaint was filed on Moynihan’s behalf by Brian Della Rocca, a Partner at Compass Law Partners, who told us “I will confirm that it [the complaint] is authentic,” but that “We have no other comment at this time.”

Defunding the office of Special Counsel Jack Smith is one way for the House Republicans to stop these schemes and begin to expose alleged corruption by Smith’s office.

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) has filed legislation to defund Jack Smith. The “YOU’RE FIRED Act,” H.R.5194, would stop “Jack Smith’s taxpayer-funded witch hunt of President Trump,” Rep. Ogles says. H.R. 4707, introduced by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), would prohibit federal funding for Special Counsel Smith’s office.

To their credit, House Republican congressional committees are examining the China threat and the “weaponization” of government and have launched an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden and his administration. But the more immediate problem is Jack Smith’s frivolous legal actions against Trump that threaten to lay the groundwork for United Nations legal action against our country as a whole.

What are your thoughts about what you posted?

Y
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Trump is going to hate prison. But not as much as he'll hate being bankrupted by Letisha James in New York. He's going to hate that more.
Id be carefull about where you place your thumb while waiting for all that to happen. lol

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks, Brother.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
By Cliff Kincaid

January 5, 2024

What are your thoughts about what you posted?

Pffft

Bot, paste, dump and bail.

Onto the next Janet Yellen update

Will ad my Tennessee delegation, either Andy or on others, Mark Green, Burchett, are on our conss talk station about once a week. The Youre Fired act is something Andy has been on to for a couple months.

Margins are thin on it with another R vote departing McC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only way Donald Trump will be in prison is if the 2024 election is stolen. Again. I'm pretty sure Smith will be out of a job on Donald's or Ron's first day in office.

War Admiral, what is your opinion of E Pluribus Unum ?? Common translation "of many, one". Just checking, who's side are you on ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You're going to hate Communism. They have a history of eliminating useful idiots because they know they are weak minded and easily deceived.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know you are being propagandized when the hook in a write-up is this:

"It turns out that, in addition to his bogus complaints against former President Trump, Smith’s appointment was illegal and unconstitutional.

Many of us did not pay attention to the legal details. But constitutional lawyers have examined the case and have come to this shocking conclusion."

Yet NOTHING that follows supports that premise. Instead the writer rails on about Bill Clinton being a horn-dog and other unrelated ramblings.

There are a lot of brain-dead dipschidts on our team.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You stupid old chkunt. Back here flailing your vagina again.

ESAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by kwg020
The only way Donald Trump will be in prison is if the 2024 election is stolen. Again. I'm pretty sure Smith will be out of a job on Donald's or Ron's first day in office.

War Admiral, what is your opinion of E Pluribus Unum ?? Common translation "of many, one". Just checking, who's side are you on ?

kwg

I've leaned many latin phrases in law school 30 years ago, thanks. I'm on the side of any republican that can beat Biden in a general election. Trump can't. He has never been higher than 46% of the vote and he barely won in 2016 and lost with it in 2020. He will get no more than 43% of the vote in 2024 and that will result in a landslide loss. I'm tired of losing elections because of Trump. He lost the WH, the House and the Senate under his watch and he's about to lose the House again in 2024.

I've been a registered republican for the last 39 years and I'll always be one. But those in the Trump cult aren't doing us any good. He will be convicted of the crimes he was charged with, and a judge in New York has already ordered his companies to be dissolved - he'll lose that appeal for sure. Nothing I've said is incorrect. To deny this means you have drank too much of the orange cool-aide.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Asking Speaker Johnson for help, now that be some funny schit right there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

kwg

I've leaned many latin phrases in law school 30 years ago, thanks. I'm on the side of any republican that can beat Biden in a general election. Trump can't. He has never been higher than 46% of the vote and he barely won in 2016 and lost with it in 2020. He will get no more than 43% of the vote in 2024 and that will result in a landslide loss. I'm tired of losing elections because of Trump. He lost the WH, the House and the Senate under his watch and he's about to lose the House again in 2024.

I've been a registered republican for the last 39 years and I'll always be one. But those in the Trump cult aren't doing us any good. He will be convicted of the crimes he was charged with, and a judge in New York has already ordered his companies to be dissolved - he'll lose that appeal for sure. Nothing I've said is incorrect. To deny this means you have drank too much of the orange cool-aide.

If you think an unbiased court will allow Trump's companies to be dissolved as a result of civil courts's finding of fraud, in a case in which nobody was defrauded of anything, I don't want whatever drugs you are taking.

Let me guess, you think that Trump's first impeachment was warranted?

I wish I had leaned latin phrases. I didn't go to law school, so I only learned Latin phrases.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
W H O R E A S S H O L E - - - - - -maybe another dummycrap underground sock puppet?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

kwg

If you think an unbiased court will allow Trump's companies to be dissolved as a result of civil courts's finding of fraud, in a case in which nobody was defrauded of anything, I don't want whatever drugs you are taking.

Let me guess, you think that Trump's first impeachment was warranted?

I wish I had leaned latin phrases. I didn't go to law school, so I only learned Latin phrases.

You think the NY Appellate Division is going to overturn the NY trial court? And then perhaps the NY Court of Appeals after that? LOLOLOLO. I want some of what you're smoking, genius. Oh, and what is a civil "courts's"? Never heard that before.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

LMAO! Mental illness is a hell of a thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

kwg

I agree with some of your points but not all of them. The only way Donald will lose the 2024 election is because of voter fraud. I expect the democRATs to pull out all of the stops, regardless of who the republican nominee is. The RINO's and swamp dwellers have already blessed Nikki. That is the sign of death for her from the Trump voters and some Americans in general. She won't get the support from average Americans except for those who believe in conservative/republican unity. (of many, one) My candidate is Ron DeSantis and the swamp and RINO's have already given him a political death penalty. If he is on the primary ballot, he's got my vote.

So the bottom line is, if Donald Trump is the nominee will you hold your nose when you go into vote and the nominee is someone you may not approve of and put down your X for him ?? Or Ron DeSantis or Nikki or Vivek ?? Or are you just staying home having a mini Hissy fit ??

It's not just the politics of the winner, it's about all of the duties and privileges that a president has. Most importantly is federal judges, executive orders and picking the right Attorney General. Donald may be doing business from his jail cell but so be it. He will have 24 hours a day to take care of business and not out gallivanting or chasing his beautiful wife around the bedroom. But, there is a good chance he WILL be the nominee.

It's all or nothing. The same concept the democRATs have been using for the last 100 years. And winning.

It's your choice.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You just love you some police state, don'tcha? Scum.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by yobuck
Id be carefull about where you place your thumb while waiting for all that to happen. lol

He likes the taste when he then sucks it.

Last edited by las; 01/05/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.