Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 82 of 254 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 253 254
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Instead of all the posing and bluster by some, I would be more interested in seeing the long range fellows loading setups and systems.

I am always interested in learning or viewing something new or different relating to that endeavour, and God knows you lot are more likely to be exposed to gear and practices I have not seen.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Instead of all the posing and bluster by some, I would be more interested in seeing the long range fellows loading setups and systems.

I am always interested in learning or viewing something new or different relating to that endeavour, and God knows you lot are more likely to be exposed to gear and practices I have not seen.

Great idea.

Stick, you have pictures of the setup you used to shoot the TTT with? Prone or bench? You shooting those 0.2's consistently off a BR style front rest, bipod, or field expedient rest? Rear bag?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Brother Burns,

If you ever have a kid, name ‘em Powder.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

From Precision Rifleman magazine, here's the results and equipment list from the Washington State 600 yard Championship:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Also from Precision Rifleman magazine, the top first page results and equipment list from last years NBRSA Score Nationals:

In both venues, the absolute mechanical reliability of the scopes is paramount to success. In fact, most competitors will sell a gun but never sell a mechanically reliable scope. You can do the math on the percentage of different scope brands used.

Good shootin' smile -Al

Forbidden Zoner
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Looks like Kostanich is still smithing half the guns in the NW, too.

Failure's always an option
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Reminds me, he just chambered a .22GT for me that I haven’t had a chance to fire.

Failure's always an option
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Morning all. Burnsy and Ricky too

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I sucked here.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
World Class. Hint.

To be continued. Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Note the guy with the cowboy hat. He is a politician. He is reaching for your wallet Mr Burns. Mr Burns, did you surprise the politician with an ass cheek squeeze?

LOL.

Mark wants my support which is worth much more than money.

Do you want to guess how many Governors of Wyoming have been elected in the past 15 years who did not own a Wyoming Arms AR that they paid full price for?

Zero would be the answer.

Some call us King Makers.

Burnsy..... what barrels does WA use? Accuracy?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
World Class. Hint.

Respect for the 'T's. smile

Forbidden Zoner
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Al,

I've never had a Reupold,track anywhere NEARLY as good as a "T". Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Stick have you tried the Trijicon out yet?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Love the 10-20 year old pics and video extrapolations by all sides. Really brings the room together

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
From Precision Rifleman magazine, here's the results and equipment list from the Washington State 600 yard Championship:

Also from Precision Rifleman magazine, the top first page results and equipment list from last years NBRSA Score Nationals:

In both venues, the absolute mechanical reliability of the scopes is paramount to success. In fact, most competitors will sell a gun but never sell a mechanically reliable scope. You can do the math on the percentage of different scope brands used.

Good shootin' smile -Al
Muh ha ha!!! Those fools! They are opening themselves up to being Absolutely DOMINATED by Fug Stick shooting his SFWA's off his precision backpack!!! They should know better than to use such crappy optics and BRs!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Al,

I've never had a Reupold,track anywhere NEARLY as good as a "T". Hint.

I couldn't begin to guess how many tens of thousands of come-up solutions I've dumped into Leupie erectors...less issue.............

This one is an Instant Classic,for a multitude of reasons,which fly over most heads.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Stick have you tried the Trijicon out yet?

As mentioned prior:

The weather is doing no favors,as we're riding out a Bomb Cyclone at work and I'm hoping to catch a dose of favorable atmospherics at home. Need to beat on the Trijicon and a coupla NightFarces(NXS 2.5-10x MIL-R and NX8 2.5-20x MIL-XT),along with the others cited. Awaiting more Thermal too. Hint.

World Class. Hint.

To be continued. Hint................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't begin to guess how many tens of thousands of come-up solutions I've dumped into Leupie erectors...less issue.............

This one is an Instant Classic,for a multitude of reasons,which fly over most heads.

And then, one day, what had worked for years suddenly stopped working, and the rest is history.......

It isn't that he found something better that's hilarious to me, it's that he had the same over-the-top confidence for years regarding Leupold scopes. He killed tons of game with them. He told anyone here NOT using Leupold
6x scopes that they were idiots. Now he acts like anyone who IS using one is a complete idiot.

FWIW, I don't own any Leupold scopes right now, but it's still hilarious. Because he was either full of it then, when he was dialing "tens of thousands" of come-up solutions into "Leupi erectors" with "less issue", or he's full of it now when he says they simply cannot perform at even minimum standards.

I wonder which one it is????

Page 82 of 254 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,815
Posts18,477,658
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.