-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not a big deal but in our current society everyone needs to be offended by something.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Back in the day, I knew a skinny little flat chested gal that nursed her son until he was 6 or 7 years old. Now that was bordering on cringe worthy and disgusting. She didn’t want to lose what little titties she had by stopping I reckon.
I thought damn, that kids birthday party’s must be the talk of the 2nd grade.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Unfortunately some women won't breastfeed in fear it will later cause their breast to sag.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only time I have an issue with women breastfeeding in public is when they don't wink back.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Last edited by keekeerun; 01/07/24.

Frank Glaser,Alaska Wolfman:"with a lung shot on hoofed game the .220 Swift killed quicker than any other gun I ever owned."That included caribou,moose,wolf,and sheep.
IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Doesn’t bother me either as long as it’s a baby getting fed. One time I saw a 6 year old walk up to a woman sitting at the food court, pull up her shirt and take a drink. WTF.

Last edited by Futura; 01/07/24.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Used to be a woman at church when I was a grade school kid that used to do that. I couldn't have been more than 8 or 9 at the time. But even then I was thinking, "Is that woman supposed to pull her titty out in church?"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It was a fairly mainstream Methodist Church,...everybody dressed up a bit. We were all a fairly close knit community with most having been there for several generations. Still, I'm sure that most people there was thinking, "Oh, for Pete's sake. Shirley's got her titty out".

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I got no problem with it.

Once I was examining a witness under oath who was a lawyer (I’m not, but it’s part of the job).

She brought her newborn baby along. I told her if the kid started fussing, we could take a break. About halfway through the kid starts fussing and just as I’m about to ask if she wants a break, she whips her tit out and starts feeding the kid. I looked her straight in the eye and kept asking my questions. The spinster lawyer assisting me almost fell off her chair.

The woman’s husband was who was under investigation. I know she did it to try to throw me off my game. Didn’t work.

Another time, same spinster lawyer, I was questioning another witness and was trying to establish a timeline. She told me she went and did some work at a local strip club. She was a {ahem} rather large woman. Spinster lawyer is writing me notes like crazy to question this more closely.

Turns out she would do the occasional dance job there to make extra money. Nothing I’d pay to see. Geez.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Im ok with it. I dont have to look, and if it prevents a screaming infant..even better.

I do

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by drop_point
If they are discreet, who cares?

Me. I'd rather they pop those sweater puppies right out in the open for everyone to enjoy

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
If she is polite and discreet, no problem at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My preference is no, as a mother was supposed be discreet and not breastfeed in public when I was a kid. I’m still not used to it.

However, it is now socially acceptable, provided the mother isn’t being provocative and flopping her boob around.

I need to relax and deal with my feelings, most places breastfeeding is legal.

One comment was that there is usually a place for a mother to breastfeed in private. I call bull [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I have seen the dresses you people allow your daughters to go to prom wearing....and the volleyball shorts you allow little girls to wear.

I am surprised any of you would be offended by public breastfeeding.

It cleared the fence!
By a mile!

It's! It's!
Out

Of

The

Park

And

Still

Going!

Neighboring school had their volleyball girls in spandex shorts.
Except the Taliban Cult ones, they wore denim clots.
Thought it was pretty bad from a bunch of high minded people.
Have since figured out those are the ones most likely to advertise their
daughters snapper. As long as it's them or similar folks...it good.
Let a poor girl dress like that and she's a slut.

(Clots are shorts/ dresses to the knees or lower. Only know that because of them)

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Excuse me , ma’am. Mind if I have a pull?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by AB2506
My preference is no, as a mother was supposed be discreet and not breastfeed in public when I was a kid. I’m still not used to it.

However, it is now socially acceptable, provided the mother isn’t being provocative and flopping her boob around.

I need to relax and deal with my feelings, most places breastfeeding is legal.

One comment was that there is usually a place for a mother to breastfeed in private. I call bull [bleep].

People who say that usually mean the bathroom. I wonder how they’d respond if someone suggested they eat their dinner in the bathroom.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Breast feeding is not a lascivious act. Breasts can be sex objects at times, but not those times. It's as simple as that.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I could care less if she pops them both out for all to see in the middle of Church. Makes zero difference on my life if a woman wants to feed covered or uncovered in public.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
I could care less if she pops them both out for all to see in the middle of Church. Makes zero difference on my life if a woman wants to feed covered or uncovered in public.

Me either I've seen one before

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If you have seen 6, you have seen them all… black, white, big, little, young, and old.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

53 members (35, Akhutr, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,406 guests, and 842 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,876
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.