Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by dan_oz
No, it is based on data from multiple sources.

As well, politicians and the police (and a compliant media) actually have an interest in painting the crime rates as going up. Politicians for example, all too often engage in fear mongering, in order that they can strap on the Superman cape and play hero. Police paint the situation as bordering on being out of control in order to justify their budgets. The MSM use crime to sell advertising.

And there are also the gormless, who lap up the fearmongering. Oh, and here you are.

That proves my point in how you AUStards are zombiefied followers of anything your gov tells you is fact .... You never question your "multiple sources" or your "scientists" or your government ....

You simply eat the bs you're fed with a shovel and after you lick up the last drop you beg for more shiit to pacify you into your utopic lala land

the sad part is .... a large percentage of Americans are in the same state of mental derangement bliss as you are

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What is really laughable is your complete failure to appreciate how silly your argument is. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and fail even to appreciate the facts that make your argument absurd. Just for starters, you haven't even asked what data I based my post on, or from where. For a second, you clearly have no understanding of our system of government, or the messages that our government actually conveys. Yeah, they lie to us, just like yours does to you, but our politicians and police and media are far from telling us that crime rates are down. Indeed, as I already said (and have to say again for the clearly halfwitted) they talk up crime rates, for various reasons, they don't talk them down.

One of the great ironies, if you only had the wit to understand it, is that the data actually give the lie to the law and order propaganda we do have, especially at election time. Politicians want us to be fearful, because that makes us compliant.

The data also give the lie to such things as the gun laws: rates of homicide were already declining for some years before the gun laws changed, and the trajectory was completely unaffected by them. It has continued in that same downward trend even as the number of guns we own has risen to far exceed those pre-1996.

But you are just to too dim to understand.

This isn't the first utterly ludicrous post for you here. You seem to have a bee in your bonnet, and it is making a fool of you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You guys go out armed because you live in fear. Sounds like your freedom is as real as free will - just another twisted erroneous version of reality to avoid the truth of the harsh reality of what your life actually is.

Once again, clueless!

FJB & FJT
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I personally don’t carry a weapon because I don’t live in ashittt hole. But if I was in a bad area I would because it would be logical. Just like keeping a spare tire in my pickup. Better to have and not need it.
Most problem areas are minority areas. The rest of the country is good. Edk

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
Poor RayTard can't find his crayons, and is annoyed with that feeling of having something up his ass LOL!!!

All good. You know who found them?

[Linked Image]

Hint: Your mom.

LOL!!

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Yet another butt hurt swamp rat chimes in to defend the pack. How are you Raspy? Do you still have your knickers all twisted up in self righteous outrage? Of course you do.

Thanks, I'm good....outrage?....not at all....I just do not see why you cannot say to RayF, oops, "my bad, replied to wrong person"...

Is that what you think it's about? That this sh*t show is a case of mistaking the poster?

Are you delusional? Are you blind to the antics of your little group of sanctimonious bigots, including yourself, who could not tolerate reasonable criticism of the bible and went into attack mode?

Deflection deflection...oh you are good at that.....oh my, why do you always bring up religion....this thread has nothing to do about religion.....

And because you have that treacherous disease called "Lastword-itis" you may have the last word, poor thing.

Last-Word-ITIS is a disease a person(s) have especially in an online forum who claims a desire to end engagement with one or more people who are posting, but in their parting post they attempt to make a further point and/or hurl insults, condescension, etc., at others, that warrant a response- to which this severe disease always counter posts. This may go back and forth a bit (between 5 minutes, 5 days, or even 5 years) with a person with this disease…. the individual(s) become increasingly agitated and insulting to others, yet continue to respond when he/she is called out. The only way to stop the Last-Word-ITIS disease, is to post “I think you are infected with Last-Word-ITIS."

let’s see if I am correct.

Yep I'm correct!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Yet another butt hurt swamp rat chimes in to defend the pack. How are you Raspy? Do you still have your knickers all twisted up in self righteous outrage? Of course you do.

Thanks, I'm good....outrage?....not at all....I just do not see why you cannot say to RayF, oops, "my bad, replied to wrong person"...

Is that what you think it's about? That this sh*t show is a case of mistaking the poster?

Are you delusional? Are you blind to the antics of your little group of sanctimonious bigots, including yourself, who could not tolerate reasonable criticism of the bible and went into attack mode?

Deflection deflection...oh you are good at that.....oh my, why do you always bring up religion....this thread has nothing to do about religion.

Crock. You are either lying or you are blind to the antics of your little pack of retards.

I know that I shouldn't be giving you or your crew of intolerant, self righteous sewer rats the time of day, yet there it is, and here we are.

Poor Raspette, Jesus was finally buried and now she has nothing else to do.

Poor mauserless, take heed, see below, LOL.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hastings
There's no reason to think that we'll be heading down the same s-bend that you lot are - you lot have significant issues. You make it sound like your society is more "advanced" than us - clearly it isn't. Your present doesn't represent the future for others - such a silly thing to think.
I don't say our society is more advanced than yours but it is obviously more free than yours. We have a constitution that provides some protections but it also gives a certain amount of leeway to the savages among us and of those we have plenty.

For your sake I hope your government restricts immigration to those who would be an asset. At least you folks don't have an almost 2000 mile land border that the rejects of the world can just walk in from wherever they escape from. Its a problem.

If you feel in danger whenever you go about your daily business, walk the street, do your shopping, etc, you are hardly 'free.'
There is some truth in what you say, but I live in a place where our sheriff and prosecutors have made it plain that private citizens can take matters in hand if need be. Some places in the USA discourage self protection but most of the south and the west allow you to stand your ground with no duty to retreat. There is relatively low crime in our state except for our 3 largest cities which skew the statistics.

But to your point, no one is ever completely free. There are plenty of nut-cases and psychopaths running loose. That is why I am packing at all times, and hoping I never have to use what I'm packing.

You guys go out armed because you live in fear. Sounds like your freedom is as real as free will - just another twisted erroneous version of reality to avoid the truth of the harsh reality of what your life actually is.

Lol…spoken like the true cowardly, retarded cuck you’ve proven yourself to be. It’s funny how you, a pathetic retard who has only known fear since he was squirted out her mommas ass, thinks he is qualified to speak to anyone here about what constitutes fear.

You probably cry every time you fearfully buckle your seatbelt and throw your hoopty into gear…..do you refuse to wear a seatbelt? Do you refuse to “live in fear” of fire and therefore refuse to have fire extinguishers or smoke alarms at home? Carrying a firearm is the opposite of fear….but a slave to government bullshit like you and your partner wouldn’t have a clue.

You, simply by virtue of running your cock holster, prove that you are an ignorant, myopic, dumbfuck of EPIC PROPORTIONS. Have you or your dipshit partner, DBT ever thought to THINK before you hit REPLY?….don’t answer that or you’ll further prove that you’re a lying piece of dogshit. 😉. We know the answer is a RESOUNDING…..NO!

Nice one, LOL!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Poor Raspette, Raytard and AcesTwat - maybe yall could have a crayon extraction and cleaning party at Aces place facilitated by his beloved bidet. They shouldn't taste funny anymore after that. LOL!!!

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sewer rats in a circle jerk. Their leader, a legend in his own mind, Captain Courageous, the self righteous Ace periodically leaping in to help. Tragic Americans low lifes trying to find some sort of meaning in life, I guess.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mymomeatspoopycrayons
Poor Raspette, Raytard and AcesTwat - maybe yall could have a crayon extraction and cleaning party at Aces place facilitated by his beloved bidet. They shouldn't taste funny anymore after that. LOL!!!

Tell your mom to bring her appetite. There will be a line, but she’s used to that.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dr.Dementia
Sewer rats in a circle jerk. Their leader, a legend in his own mind, Captain Courageous, the self righteous Ace periodically leaping in to help. Tragic Americans low lifes trying to find some sort of meaning in life, I guess.

Pretty bird.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You seem fascinated with bidets, LOL, so here is one for both you girls....LOL!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Pretty bird.

DBT-I know your meaning in life, LOL!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord
That proves my point in how you AUStards are zombiefied followers of anything your gov tells you is fact .... You never question your "multiple sources" or your "scientists" or your government ....

You simply eat the bs you're fed with a shovel and after you lick up the last drop you beg for more shiit to pacify you into your utopic lala land

the sad part is .... a large percentage of Americans are in the same state of mental derangement bliss as you are

Go ahead and cast another stone dickhead.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Pretty bird.

Retards pretending to be men, yet failing at every attempt. Get help. You guys are mentally ill.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Pretty bird.

Retards pretending to be men, yet failing at every attempt. Get help. You guys are mentally ill.

You are the real sicko...and that disease is terrible that you have, is it not? DBT the broken record and has lastword-itis.

Last edited by Raspy; 02/03/24. Reason: spelling

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
How did the party at Ace's bidet residence go? LOL!!!

You might need a second round - you're still posting crap.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Pretty bird.

You are the real sicko...and that disease is terrible that you have, is it not? DBT the broken record and has lastword-itis.

Funny that you should mention having the last word, even while desperatley trying to have the last word.

You can prove me wrong right now by letting it go, not responding to my post and just go about living your life in peace and tolerance.

But of course, being an intolerant, self righteous hypocrite, you can't do that.

That applies to the rest of your rat pack.

Last edited by DBT; 02/03/24.
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 61 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,814
Posts18,477,637
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.