Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Geeze, you all let the most ridiculous things bother you. 10 to 1 any time you see a car or truck pulled over on the highway they are doing the same thing... Guarantee you all have done the same thing yourselves. When the need arises, you do what you have to do. When I was in Europe, they had block walls on the side of the road that allowed one to go behind for a little privacy. But you'd still see people out in the open when one wasn't near... This country isn't as understanding... Here they've closed nearly 90% of the highway rest stops.

Phil

I don’t know what planet you are from but you definitely had a poor upbringing if that’s your world! I’m sure you’re just full of schitt trying to justify the unjustifiable. No, neither I or anyone I know has dropped trou and taken a dump right in the middle of the street. In fact, with the exception of ‘progressive’ controlled cities and Asia, I’ve never seen it happen and I’ve been on five continents and lost count of the countries I’ve visited. Funny how progressivism brings out the ‘best’ in people isn’t it?

Yours in Liberty,

BL

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Never been to NYC and have no desire to go.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
About 10 yrs ago when I was a very active investor looking for properties in Miami-Dade, I turned the corner
into a neighborhood just south of a main intersection (NW 7th ave and NW 79th St), and lo and behold, there's a young black woman (prostitute) RIGHT AT MY GRILLE walking down the middle of the street with her shorts pulled down below her ass. I could have easily hit her, had i not been paying attention. Thankfully, I didn't. A couple quick taps on the horn did nothing to get her out of the middle of the street. I don't know about the rest of you fellas, but I've had contact with enough crackheads to see she was hammered on crack.. and did not care one scintilla if she got ran over. A sad statement on our society.

Pretty sure that NYC has a law requiring dogs to be leashed and requiring owners to pick up their waste.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think the last road trip I did was to go from Tucson to Raton NM for an elk hunt. Every darn rest stop was closed in AZ and I don't remember about status in NM. Stopped at Deming for gas and the stop and rob let me use their can. I wonder if they every cleaned the damn thing. I sure as hell wouldn't want to squat on that one. One the rare occasion that I saw a rest stop that was open, their were plenty of no guns or knives sign. Makes them perfectly safe victims locater areas. When my wife as alive and she had to use one, I'd be by the door so I could do something should she have a problem. I was lucky and never had problem for her or myself for that matter but the S&W M60 in my pocket sure was a comfort.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Push her over and walk off, not like she's going to catch you.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 35 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,614
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.