Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by acy
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think I read his father died of covid. He was a germophobia before then but that sent him off the deep end.

He has lost a lost of his followers in the past few years turning into a woke jackass.

If his father is alleged to have died from covid, I would have to question the accuracy of the cause of death. I believe that a lot more people died WITH covid, or flu-like symptoms attributed to covid, than actually died from covid.
Many people died from the, imposed from above, protocol for treating supposed cases of COVID-19, such as being prescribed Remdesivir, being kept unconscious, and being placed on a ventilator till dead. Most of the people who showed up to the hospital who died "of COVID-19," actually were murdered by those carrying out the protocol, for which (i.e., for each death) they'd receive thousands of dollars from the Federal Government.
This right here. Covid didnt kill many people. Improper treatment killed folks and now the death shot is helping them along

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well...his dad was almost 100.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If he doesn't die, it's proof the vaccine saved him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
of course the covid is returning! it's an election year.watch. they will want to make it total mail in.
Howard who? cares.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by acy
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think I read his father died of covid. He was a germophobia before then but that sent him off the deep end.

He has lost a lost of his followers in the past few years turning into a woke jackass.

If his father is alleged to have died from covid, I would have to question the accuracy of the cause of death. I believe that a lot more people died WITH covid, or flu-like symptoms attributed to covid, than actually died from covid.
Many people died from the, imposed from above, protocol for treating supposed cases of COVID-19, such as being prescribed Remdesivir, being kept unconscious, and being placed on a ventilator till dead. Most of the people who showed up to the hospital who died "of COVID-19," actually were murdered by those carrying out the protocol, for which (i.e., for each death) they'd receive thousands of dollars from the Federal Government.

I remember the Nurse who made a video at the hospital she worked at saying as much. She had been a nurse for 15 years? or more and knew her stuff. She said the docters/hospital were treating everybody with the covid procedures and the patients positively had another ailment. When she would question things they'd transfer her to a new set of patients rinse & repeat. She was very upset and stated she didn't care if she was fired.
They were putting people in ventilators for no reason at all -- other than the big bucks$ fedgov money. $60K to over $100K per patient, corporate america & Doctors murdering people for $$ < fact ...

Youtube camouflaged her video by "" other supposed nurses "" putting up other videos similar to hers although saying that they were saving the world from covid.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He has made millions for being a big mouth with a small brain.

Lots of folks do it here for free. smile

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deerstalker
of course the covid is returning! it's an election year.watch. they will want to make it total mail in.
Howard who? cares.

Something about Covid was said at the local library, I commented- it will be killing millions again right before the 2024 elects. Those old bitties just give me an odd look. $100 bill bet against half of a stale donut the vast majority of them are vaxxed.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
STERN
Typo. Now corrected.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hope he goes to room temperature soon

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Since the PCR test gave positive results for people that had fully recovered from covid19, many of the deaths attributed to being "from covid" were not just deaths "with covid" but also deaths "fully recovered from covid." SCAM!

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He has made millions for being a big mouth with a small brain.

Lots of folks do it here for free. smile

How right you are

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Havent you guys heard? The new super SCARY strain of covid causes heart failure, not the shot

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKislander
Since the PCR test gave positive results for people that had fully recovered from covid19, many of the deaths attributed to being "from covid" were not just deaths "with covid" but also deaths "fully recovered from covid." SCAM!

You are kind of new here. Has anyone told you to go fugk yourself?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Havent you guys heard? The new super SCARY strain of covid causes heart failure, not the shot

Liberals always project what they are doing onto Conservatives. No reason they cannot project what their clot shot is doing onto the sheeple they are leading to slaughter...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Howard Stern is a leaking Schitbag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He’s a persistent ba$tard. Took him 18 boosters to get COVID.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will definitely smile when he joins the other celebrities who denigrated those of us citizens who realized the poison in those clot shots.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I wonder what else he's going to get.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10ring1, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,984
Posts18,499,786
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.