Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I posted this article on rte's thread about the reported being arrested but thought it should have its own spot as well. Right up there with the Chynese police stations in NYC and of course the guv. authorities not wanting to talk about it.

https://www.montanarightnow.com/gre...aa71f0e-3f84-11ed-8331-23bd335a2466.html

UPDATE: OCT. 17 AT 2:10 P.M.

We reached out to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) in regard to the undercover Canadian police officer found at the gun show in Great Falls in September.

ATF's public information officer Crystal K. McCoy told us they are not going to comment on the issue with us and they will not have a conversation about it.
In September, local county employees and people saw someone with Canadian license plates watching people at a gun show in Great Falls.

The person in question was an undercover police officer assigned to a Royal Canadian Mounted Police Task Force for gun smuggling and was working with ATF.

Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter told Montana Right Now the sheriff's office was not informed about the undercover operation.

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - According to Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter, local county employees and people noticed someone with Canadian plates watching people at the gun show.

Once deputies and the sheriff arrived, the operation was shut down immediately.

"It's very dangerous to have an operation like that, and we should have been notified. So we told them the operation was over and to their credit, they agreed and they left that," said Slaughter.

The police officer was assigned to a Royal Canadian Mounted Police Task Force for gun smuggling and was working with ATF.

"We want to work with our federal partners. We do. And I want to have a working relationship with them. We have always had a really good working relationship. But there needs to be that mutual respect," said Slaughter.

Slaughter tells Montana Right Now that not much information is known about the investigation as he wasn't informed about the undercover operation.

"That could have been extremely, extremely dangerous. And then you had the variable that there was a Canadian Canadian law enforcement officer in there, and that would have been an international incident," said Slaughter.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Usin Canadian LEO ta violate US citizen's rights.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yes, deserves it's own thread.

Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
What Trooper Dudley Doright needed was 4 flat tires, then the sheriff would have been notified. Find out real quick if the sheriff is worth his salary.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The Sheriff mentioned the need for mutual respect. I can just about guarantee that no federal law enforcement agencies have any respect at all for his department.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Yes, deserves it's own thread.

Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks for the sheriff's picture?

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I might have missed it, but I didn’t see any real pro gun statements from the sheriff. More like he felt slighted that he wasn’t involved. He’d probably confiscate your guns if called on to do so. 🫤

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WMR
I might have missed it, but I didn’t see any real pro gun statements from the sheriff. More like he felt slighted that he wasn’t involved. He’d probably confiscate your guns if called on to do so. 🫤

You might want to read this:

https://www.krtv.com/news/great-fal...ponds-to-report-calling-him-an-extremist

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Foreign governments spying on US Citizens, fully facilitated by the US government, Hmmm........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WMR

Sorry, not gonna chase down your link. Just going by what’s posted above. His own words, as far as I can see. Maybe the sheriff really is a good guy. I don’t know him personally.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR

What do you make of this: "Slaughter, who switched parties last year, is running for re-election."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Sorry, not gonna chase down your link. Just going by what’s posted above. His own words, as far as I can see. Maybe the sheriff really is a good guy. I don’t know him personally.
Well dumbazz maybe it you clicked on the link you would have a better understanding of who he is without driving to Montana and trying to meet the guy and get to know him.... fuggin moron

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Not to change the subject, but Ca. DOJ agents regularly monitor gun shows in Nevada and Arizona… looking for Ca. vehicles to show up.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WMR
Sorry, not gonna chase down your link.

Ya, why read anymore, reading is soooooo yesterday. Chattering away incessantly is where it's at, huh.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Years back when Bloomberg was the mayor of NY, they sent NYPD officers to VA gunshows to try and gin up illegal sales. Fuggers should’ve been arrested and prosecuted. CBS news tried that even longer ago in FL, but nobody bit.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Have you ever crossed into Canada on a hunting trip and the Canadian border agents pull up your NCIC records to see if you have committed a felony? How did they get US citizen’s records?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Sako76
Have you ever crossed into Canada on a hunting trip and the Canadian border agents pull up your NCIC records to see if you have committed a felony? How did they get US citizen’s records?

Yes, and we've discussed it ad nauseum on the long trip to Saskatchewan. What sort of Int'l agreements are in place that we are never told about?

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear Massachusetts and California pull similar stunts in other states..
For instance going after sporting goods stores in other states for selling magazines that are legal in the state where sold but which unconstitutional MA and CA laws prohibit their residents from owning. I believe that the use ATF agents to do so.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the mounties lost their mojo years ago. Now they are nazi thugs. Look at the way they treated Canadians during the covid scamdemic. How they treated the Canadian truck drivers.
As bad as they are though, the real rotten egg with this story is the ATF 'working with' them on American soil.

Sam......

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by WMR
Sorry, not gonna chase down your link.

Ya, why read anymore, reading is soooooo yesterday. Chattering away incessantly is where it's at, huh.

LOL ....I just clicked on your link and read it...No chasing involved.

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (219DW, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,353
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.