Print Thread
Hop To
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D

This attorney goes over the court filing, asking the judge to toss the indictment and to bar both Big Fani and her boy toy from any further prosecution in this matter. By darn, it sounds like the filing is going to stick.

At the risk of leaving out something important, here are some of the points covered:

Boy toy, Wade, was a married man when the romantic relationship with DA Willis began.

During the affair, Willis appointed Wade to be the Special Prosecutor. The next day, Wade filed for divorce, in which he successfully asked for the court records to be sealed.

Willis did not have authority to hire Wade. She failed to go to the county spending authority to get permission.

Willis diverted funds that were allocated for Covid recovery to pay Wade.

It appears that about $1,000,000 has been paid to Wade without authorization.

Wade failed to file his oath of office.

Wade falsely represented himself as Special Counsel, and signed subpeonas as such, when in fact he was nothing more than a private citizen.

Wade has never tried a prosecution. He is required to assist in at least two similar cases before being qualified to act as lead counsel.

Wade used funds paid by Willis to pay for expensive recreational travel for himself and Willis.

In at least two cases, Wade billed Willis for meetings with the White House. No coordination there, of course.

In at least one case, Wade billed for 24 hours of service in one single day, at a $250 rate. Amazing. 24 hours solid, no breaks, working on the case.

Apparently, Willis and Wade are guilty of exactly what they are prosecuting Trump's team for doing.

Icing on the cake: Before Wade's divorce records were sealed, the attorney filing the motion to dismiss saw them. Of course, she can't disclose what was in them, but she has assured the court that if the records are unsealed pertinent information will be revealed.

I'm no attorney, but assuming all this is true, I'd be surprised if all charges are not dismissed and Fani and Wade find themselves unemployed and disbarred.

Be not weary in well doing.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Uh oh!!!!

Laughing! Big Fani going down!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wade is bang'n a midget? Fug'n loser.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Be down right awesome if there was someone in the DOJ that would prosecute them.

Who might that be?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What's the statute of limitations on such shenanigans? Once Trump wins, how many of these scumbags can his AG with a newly house-cleaned DOJ go after? Looks like there might be a RICO, or a dozen or so going on in several states. The dummycraps have set the precedent- - - -nothing like using their own tactics to bury them!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
What's the statute of limitations on such shenanigans? Once Trump wins, how many of these scumbags can his AG with a newly house-cleaned DOJ go after? Looks like there might be a RICO, or a dozen or so going on in several states. The dummycraps have set the precedent- - - -nothing like using their own tactics to bury them!

Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Won't happen. Melanin gives them immunity.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
Be down right awesome if there was someone in the DOJ that would prosecute them.

Who might that be?

Kash Patel. After Trump is back in the White House. There is a reason there is

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Harmeet Dhillon is "helping" Ashleigh Merchant? By sucking up the funds raised? Watch out, Harmeet is a snake.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
As always, just NBN

Don't gobble at me
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Corrupt niqqers? Shocking.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Trump prosecutor is a corrupt POS. Imagine that.
Probably an Affirmative Action hire, who in a fair and just world never would have graduated from law school. After all it would be racism to flunk a negro female.
Sexism too.

If that creature had popped up at age 25, in Atlanta in 1960, she would have been working as a house maid for my mother up in Chamblee. Fani would take the Peachtree Oglethorpe bus up to Ashford Dunwoody Rd, my mom would give her a ride to the house. 8 hours of mopping floors and a free lunch for ten dollars a day.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 163bc, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,684
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.