Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If the media admitted they lied, the dumbassed crew wouldn't believe them.

If Q admitted he was a CIA OP and lied, would you believe him?

Sure. You've convinced me Trump is so stupid he would push us to follow your CIA buds down the Rabbit Hole.

OTOH, you're stupid enough to think that the CYA would have Bezos and the MSM say Q is a larp even if he was working for them.

Sheesh.

Come on, just tell us one more time Q is a CYA psyop and the CYA is working their ass off to discredit their own psyop.

We love seeing super duper triple top shelf Blue Ribbon stupidity try to Connect the Dots.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/10/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not sure, with all the capabilities AI has given us, just how much of this is true or manufactured, but perhaps it's worth keeping in mind???

supfoo posted something along these lines too, so maybe there's something to it?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8q8MQy9/

Last edited by Valsdad; 01/10/24.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
He talks a good line but at this stage of the game I distrust all politicians. He appeared out of nowhere, like Obama.

Except obama was molded, polished and cultured to become the magic negro, savior of "democracy".

Vivek is of his own creation.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
If the media admitted they lied, the dumbassed crew wouldn't believe them.

If Q admitted he was a CIA OP and lied, would you believe him?

Sure. You've convinced me Trump is so stupid he would push us to follow your CIA buds down the Rabbit Hole.

OTOH, you're stupid enough to think that the CYA would have Bezos and the MSM say Q is a larp even if he was working for them.

Sheesh.

Come on, just tell us one more time Q is a CYA psyop and the CYA is working their ass off to discredit their own psyop.

We love seeing super duper triple top shelf Blue Ribbon stupidity try to Connect the Dots.

đź‘Ź

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I didn't know whether to trust Vivek when he first popped up. But it's hard not to believe that he's real after watching how hard he's working this campaign.

Still, I'm sure he's intelligent enough to know that he's an extreme longshot for 2024. But it's obvious that he plans to be around for a while.

A whole generation of voters are going to be coming of age by 2028. I'm happy to see a young man handing them a message that's not based on the neocon "who to go to war with next" crap.
Well said.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS???

[

Somebody said something positive about a Republican who's not Trump!!!!

SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!

LOL, f'ing shill.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Morewood
He talks a good line but at this stage of the game I distrust all politicians. He appeared out of nowhere, like Obama.

Except obama was molded, polished and cultured to become the magic negro, savior of "democracy".
A fact that far to many seem to intentionally ignore.

Obama is not the mastermind, or the Puppet Master pulling all the strings.

He himself is just another Puppet just like Biden, Bush, Clinton etc. The only President in recent history that was Not just another Puppet was Trump, and for that he must be stopped and he will be stopped, again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
the thing about Obama was you have to remember its 2007

The economy is tanking , people are losing their homes, 401Ks are trashed, GM is bankrupt

John McCain was DOA because of Bush/Cheney

It was always going to be a democrat elected.

Hillary was the anointed one but she was a war hawk,

Obama separated himself by being the only serious candidate that was questioning the war at a time when people were weary of war.

You think about it, its amazing that a first year senator , a black man from Chicago no less, named Obama beats a war hero John McCain. For that to happen, there had to be a colossal amount of pushback against the incumbent party.

There are some similarities with Ukraine and the border. Republicans just keep going against the conservative base which is MAGA

No mainstream candidate has a chance in this current climate. I think a Trump/Vivek ticket would excite a lot of people.

The Dems understand that. its why behind closed doors they are trying to push Biden out.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/11/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I didn't know whether to trust Vivek when he first popped up. But it's hard not to believe that he's real after watching how hard he's working this campaign.

Still, I'm sure he's intelligent enough to know that he's an extreme longshot for 2024. But it's obvious that he plans to be around for a while.

A whole generation of voters are going to be coming of age by 2028. I'm happy to see a young man handing them a message that's not based on the neocon "who to go to war with next" crap.
Well said.

True well said. If things remain basically as is. At the speed the deception of America and its youth is barreling forward, what VR offers or anyone else who is not the media and educational systems choice is looking at very bleak odds.
I think the whole Gay incident at Harvard, even tho not nearly enough repercussion, is enforcing a big push by the NEA and other educational entities to go full boat against us lesser people and drive for more control. Accomplishable with the willing media of course.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA

The economy is tanking , people are losing their homes, 401Ks are trashed, GM is bankrupt

Obama separated himself by being the only serious candidate that was questioning the war at a time when people were weary of war.

You think about it, its amazing that a first year senator , a black man from Chicago no less, named Obama beats a war hero John McCain. For that to happen, there had to be a colossal amount of pushback against the incumbent party.

There are some similarities with Ukraine and the border. Republicans just keep going against the conservative base which is MAGA

No mainstream candidate has a chance in this current climate. I think a Trump/Vivek ticket would excite a lot of people.

The Dems understand that. its why behind closed doors they are trying to push Biden out.

Blacks voted for Obama because he was black. Period.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haven't (ever) heard him say anything that I disagree with.
A little surprised at the size of the crowd ? (lack of)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The DildĹŤ Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

94% of blacks vote dem even if the dem is an actual tail and ears jackass. It was white women that put Obama into office and for that, I’ll never not be skeptical of such a large and ignorant voting block.

Fear the crabcat.
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

absolutely but that wasn't what got him over in the primaries

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's 100% real. He is not a politician at all, the only other "not a politician" we've seen in the last few decades that wasn't a flake is Trump. He is an extremely competitive entrepreneur who has worked in investment companies and started his own biotech company. He is a brilliant scholar with a Bachelor's degree in Biology from Harvard and a Law degree from Yale. As such, he's seen the left wing corrosion of academia and Big Money firms first hand and hates it.

He believes strongly in a meritocracy, he is the antithesis of DEI. That's why he hates the DEI BS infesting academia and shoved down our throats by huge investment companies like Blackrock - people who were never elected deciding social issues for the rest of us.

With his knowledge of law he has laid out specific and simple legal solutions to take power away from the unelected entities running and ruining the country (basically make them stick to making money for their clients and training young minds properly, not dictating social policies) and also prevent the absolute abuse of it by those we do elect.

This part may irk a lot of folks, but he doesn't seem to care if the American Empire falls, he's more concerned that the American Nation survive and thrive according to the principles laid out by the Founding Fathers. He is real big on the rights and duties of Citizens. If he was running for office 64 years ago he absolutely would have said "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

He is looking ahead, obviously. He has two small boys and wants to leave a better world for them. He thinks this country may in fact suffer some kind of downfall - not inevitable but highly possible - or at least drop a few steps from the #1 World Power position. He's not afraid of that and, if that happens, wants to position the country to be even stronger morally and economically coming out of the other side of that storm. Again, that part may irk a lot of people today.

Now, I may be completely wrong and this guy might be the biggest con artist of the last 100 years. I ain't the greatest thinker of our generation but I made a good living for 40 years by objectively analyzing things, and my analysis of him is that more than anything he believes strongly in the concept of "America". He isn't accepting any PAC money, in fact he points to Super PAC's as the biggest evil in politics today. He's using his own money and donations from the grass roots. If he's been planning some great bullshit double cross then he's been doing it for a couple of decades now, including going through the trouble of writing three books laying out exactly what he believes in, where the trouble lies and exactly how to fix it.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
94% of blacks vote dem even if the dem is an actual tail and ears jackass. It was white women that put Obama into office and for that, I’ll never not be skeptical of such a large and ignorant voting block.

well done.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That was refreshing. The fact that he’s not at least ahead of Nikki Haley leaves me bitterly disappointed in Americans that support her.

Fear the crabcat.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

That was refreshing. The fact that he’s not at least ahead of Nikki Haley leaves me bitterly disappointed in Americans that support her.
If you believe the Polls, then you haven’t been paying tension.

Polls do not reflect public opinion, they are designed to shape it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Right-On Jim in Idaho , VR has a lot in common with DJT . He has created wealth for himself , isn't a lawyer or lifelong fedgov employee like desantis.
Nikki/Cristi/Asa Hutchins/+ are typical greedy power hungry buttheads who will gladly screw America over.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any concerns on VR taking the Soros funded scholarship for children of immigrants? I don't have any as if they are offering the money why not take it? Especially if you know if it kind of a kick in the teeth to know in hindsight that their money funded a republican presidential candidate. I was just curious if others had concerns? It seems like many here that will entertain someone besides Trump like him.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by SupFoo
guy continues to impress

Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives
Like I said last week. Be aware of the men that randomly appear saying all of the things you want to hear in the most professional way.

WATCH THIS VIDEO LINK !!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1694554643299258700

Yep I’m still a little skeptical from a “too good to be true” perspective but if he is still pushing this in 28 I have a hard time imagining I wouldn’t get behind his candidacy.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

684 members (1lessdog, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 71 invisible), 2,742 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,951
Posts18,499,053
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.