Print Thread
Hop To
P
Papag Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
We know the left (progressives, liberals, dems, whatever) want to "destroy" what we call the US. Do the dumb democrat voters think they will have some glorified position in the new world order or whatever they call it. Don't they realize they will be the worker bees and the Obamas and behind the scenes rulers or puppeteers will still have the gold and the power.
Are they blind, stupid or just not paying attention.
I don't it totally unbelievable what I hear, read, and see.
I had a brief fling in politics and decided for my very soul that it was not the place for me.
I'm serious. What are they thinking? Has the educational system and poor or absent parenting trend screwed things up this much.
I'm old. Close to 80 and I have never seen such BS.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I think the Karl Marx/Friedrich Engels sales pitch appeals to the masses who have no powers of reasoning, logic or historical observation.
The Russian peasants bought it, the Chinese peasants bought it by the millions...they truly believed they would get an equal slice of the economic pie. What they got was starvation and slaughter.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yes, they do think they’ll have some hifalutin position in the new gov’t, when a quick look at history would show them that the communists executed their intellectual class (ie. useful idiots) as soon as they gained control.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Envy
Stupidity
Ignorance
Gullibility

They're hoping to somehow get a crumb from the destruction of others. Piss poor choices resulted in a failed life, so they don't think they have much to lose.
Some are single issue - abortion, like to pork kids, etc.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I think the Karl Marx/Friedrich Engels sales pitch appeals to the masses who have no powers of reasoning, logic or historical observation.
The Russian peasants bought it, the Chinese peasants bought it by the millions...they truly believed they would get an equal slice of the economic pie. What they got was starvation and slaughter.

That.

The majority of the people that I work and interact with vote Republican and think of themselves as being “country.” They hunt and wrench on trucks ect. They’re still mostly clueless as to what is going on and do not care or see the big picture.

Most people have little interest or understanding of history, world events, politics, philosophy or anything that has led up to the world that we live in.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They have a persecution complex. Communists know how to manipulate people who have a persecution complex. They also know how to make weak people assume a persecution complex.

But that's a surface observation. At a deeper level, the while Communist "thing" is Satanic,.....always has been.

That fact has been kept on the down low until lately. But now they're bringing it out into the open.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you're a "person of color" you'll have a place in the new regime. If you're a white liberal or conservative, watch out for those death squads.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It’s a giant emotional orgasm for them. Their belief that everyone is equal and deserves something for nothing.

It’s amazing they don’t realize some people are more equal than others.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jealousy and envy are very powerful human emotions. In the end, the useful idiots will pay for it with their lives.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Most of them are pretty clueless as to what they are actually supporting.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Almost 40% of this Country pays No Income Tax.

Millions we pay to Have No Income ..

This Segment has been grown over the Decades by the District of Communism for a reason..

Dependency

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

It’s a Bumper Crop of Turnips this Year

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 15 invisible), 1,615 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,537
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.