Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SU35
Yes, Trump is this dumb.

He has an extensive track record of hiring bad people.

Prove me wrong.

Yup, almost all of those he hired during his administration were Establishment Swamp Creatures. Not only were they Swampers, they were spies gathering whatever they could to take him down.

That was then, this is now, he is still endorsing them, praising them and sucking up to them as if he has convinced himself that they will become his allies if he plays nice and kisses their ass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Everyone kinda has forgotten about Trump’s right hand man. And he wasn’t an R.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Calvin
Bristoe has already stated that he will not vote for Trump if Haley is the VP pick.

I will vote for Trump no matter who is the pick.

Me too. There is no one else to vote for .. Swammy and Hayley just want power,, Cristie is not even a conservative .. Desantis would be real good but, he isnt getting traction.. Donald Trump is our only hope,, much like the new president of Argentina is . This time, though Donald Trump is going to be a much different person.. He will not trust anyone cause he got burned ,, and he does not forget for a LONG time . He keeps score .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by Calvin
Bristoe has already stated that he will not vote for Trump if Haley is the VP pick.

I will vote for Trump no matter who is the pick.

Me too. There is no one else to vote for .. Swammy and Hayley just want power,, Cristie is not even a conservative .. Desantis would be real good but, he isnt getting traction.. Donald Trump is our only hope,, much like the new president of Argentina is . This time, though Donald Trump is going to be a much different person.. He will not trust anyone cause he got burned ,, and he does not forget for a LONG time . He keeps score .
What evidence do you have to support this?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Look at all the Never Trumpers........

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You people. You act like Trump had the time to personally hire everyone in his organization that ended up being a backstabbing slimeball. He came into politics without personal knowledge of much except knowing he knew how to run big things, make things happen and get things done, which he did.

He personally hired some, and the vast majority of them are still behind him, and many of them fought daily with some of the establishment hires. The establishment hires came from people already in the system that he trusted and delegated responsibility to. Way too many positions for him to learn about and take care of personally.

Pence was a bad choice. But how many of you were saying that before 2020? I was never a Pence "fan", no reason to be. But I also thought he was okay as vice presidents go before the 2020 pandemic, and then subsequent election. They don't do much. I was wrong, and so were many of you.

IMO if he gets in this time he should put somebody like General Flynn in charge of all the inside hiring. And they still wouldn't get it all right. I mean, you do need some experience in the different fields. Not every position can be filled by your favorite no BS next door neighbor.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
You people. You act like Trump had the time to personally hire everyone in his organization that ended up being a backstabbing slimeball. He came into politics without personal knowledge of much except knowing he knew how to run big things, make things happen and get things done, which he did.

He personally hired some, and the vast majority of them are still behind him, and many of them fought daily with some of the establishment hires. The establishment hires came from people already in the system that he trusted and delegated responsibility to. Way too many positions for him to learn about and take care of personally.

Pence was a bad choice. But how many of you were saying that before 2020? I was never a Pence "fan", no reason to be. But I also thought he was okay as vice presidents go before the 2020 pandemic, and then subsequent election. They don't do much. I was wrong, and so were many of you.

IMO if he gets in this time he should put somebody like General Flynn in charge of all the inside hiring. And they still wouldn't get it all right. I mean, you do need some experience in the different fields. Not every position can be filled by your favorite no BS next door neighbor.

That was literally Trump's job, put together a Cabinet etc to serve the American people.

Literally.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

That was literally Trump's job, put together a Cabinet etc to serve the American people.

Literally.

And he did...and you guys couldn't stop fawning over his picks.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Literally.

No. His job was to do what he said he would do. And he done it more than any President in my lifetime. Not even a close contest. We can bitch, or look at results. He done it.

He made a whole lot of good hires. Many of them are still daily fighting for the cause despite the constant harassments and BS it fills their lives with. There is no way a man never in politics can know everything about every person for the jobs upon jobs in an administration. He took care of some of them personally, the others he delegated, as has every President.

His so called "bad" hires are highlighted because of who Trump is. How many "bad" hires do you remember from previous Presidents? Some, but not like Trump. Why? Trump was a 1 man wrecking machine against the status quo. And many even in his own administration couldn't abide by that.

That needs to change. But if you could do better, have at it. In that arena it's like picking a from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one is gonna bite? Who knows. They pretty much all looked and sounded good initially. Some proved they were, others the only reason we now know differently is because they proved they were not.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Literally.

No. His job was to do what he said he would do. And he done it more than any President in my lifetime. Not even a close contest. We can bitch, or look at results. He done it.

He made a whole lot of good hires. Many of them are still daily fighting for the cause despite the constant harassments and BS it fills their lives with. There is no way a man never in politics can know everything about every person for the jobs upon jobs in an administration. He took care of some of them personally, the others he delegated, as has every President.

His so called "bad" hires are highlighted because of who Trump is. How many "bad" hires do you remember from previous Presidents? Some, but not like Trump. Why? Trump was a 1 man wrecking machine against the status quo. And many even in his own administration couldn't abide by that.

That needs to change. But if you could do better, have at it. In that arena it's like picking a from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one is gonna bite? Who knows. They pretty much all looked and sounded good initially. Some proved they were, others the only reason we now know differently is because they proved they were not.

So, Trump had no responsibility in selecting Pence to No. 2?

Come on. Be honest with yourself. Just because we like the guy doesn't mean that he is the second coming of Christ and does no wrong.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Wasn't Trump a CEO?

One of the big positives of him running was going to be who he put in the Cabinet...

But he had no time to vet VP candidates?

Listen to yourself.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Wasn't Trump a CEO?

One of the big positives of him running was going to be who he put in the Cabinet...

But he had no time to vet VP candidates?

Listen to yourself.

a lot of these guys will put no blame on trump...trump will take no blame for pretty much anything.....I don't care who he picks for vp, if he doesn't clean house on day 1...fires all democraps that he can...then its going to be a long four years.....bob

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Literally.

Come on. Be honest with yourself. Just because we like the guy doesn't mean that he is the second coming of Christ and does no wrong.

I already said Pence was a bad choice. Do I hold it against Trump? No. How could he had known. Quiet middle of the road man from the rust belt area with a seemingly conservative track record that wasn't a nuclear bomb in the Senate. People got along with him. The polar opposite of Trump which seemed like a good match. Go along, do your job, and help to tamp down some of the reactionary hysteria to Trump. He seemed dedicated to doing all of that until 2020 came along. Like I said, like picking from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one??

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Literally.

I already said Pence was a bad choice. Do I hold it against Trump? No. How could he had known. Quiet middle of the road man from the rust belt area with a seemingly conservative track record that wasn't a nuclear bomb in the Senate. People got along with him. The polar opposite of Trump which seemed like a good match. Go along, do your job, and help to tamp down some of the reactionary hysteria to Trump. He seemed dedicated to doing all of that until 2020 came along. Like I said, like picking from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one??

Ok. Now go down the line and see if the bad decisions were commonplace.

And repeated in the same positions.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Look at all the Never Trumpers........

I dont think there has been an election other than '16 and '20 where I was voting "for" a candidate rather than "against the opposing candidate".

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Literally.

Ok. Now go down the line and see if the bad decisions were commonplace.

And repeated in the same positions.

Some. Some not. I don't recall any that stand out that were evident as bad right from the get go. Sneaky swamp does what sneaky swamp is. It's good at hiding and masquerading.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Literally.

Back in 2016, did you have any posts telling us how bad pence would turn out to be?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

Man you know better than that…

I guess we'll see. I'll admit to being a bit gun shy about Trump's appointments ever since Mike Pence,...then, as mentioned,.. came John Bolton and Eliot Abrams. There's others.

Trump picking Nikki Haley as veep wouldn't be totally unprecedented. He's laid many eggs along the way.

Have you not figured out Trumps tactics yet? Come on.
If Trump picked me to be in his cabinet or VP or said I was a great person I would be very worried and constantly looking over my shoulder.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by dassa

Literally.

Back in 2016, did you have any posts telling us how bad pence would turn out to be?

I didn't realize I was making those decisions in 2016.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 222ND, 160user, 06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 49 invisible), 9,553 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,362
Posts18,546,919
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.