Ever hear the old, bean in a jar story?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Agent Orange prostatectomy survivors need not reply.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Back in my prime 53/year was nothing more than warm up. I never kept track, but know for a fact I did that in less than 2 weeks on a few occasions.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Back in my prime 53/year was nothing more than warm up. I never kept track, but know for a fact I did that in less than 2 weeks on a few occasions.

Dates with Rosey Palm don’t count! 😁

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
53 times a year. I am jealous.

Last edited by MTGunner; 12/28/23.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by basdjs
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Dates with Rosey Palm don’t count! 😁

You’re a sick puppy. Go get your shots.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Wife get's first crack at the husbands libido, not sole custody.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Why ask her ?
Kenneth

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Ever hear the old, bean in a jar story?

Yeah the wife and I tried it, it’s true!!!! 😂 😭 😢

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
In marriage counseling, I have heard a little of everything.

It seems that most people think that all men want sex more than their wife.
I believe that not to be completely true.
I have had almost as many women complain about the husband not wanting sex often enough.

It would be nice if everyone was lucky enough to marry someone with the same libido, whether you/they have high or low sex drive.

I think a lot of men get fooled. Women tend to change some after marriage, and especially, after having children, that's a real sex drive killer. So, it's almost impossible to know if your marrying someone with the same libido when both men and especially women change over time.

My wife and I are probably close to the 53 times a year average now, but man, when we were young, dating each other, living together, and no children, we could have hit that 53 mark in a month easy..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/14/24.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd better slow down...

Carpe' Scrotum
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I must be ahead of the game😂

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
We're into doggy style.

I sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead. wink

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by gsganzer
We're into doggy style.

I sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead. wink
🤦‍♂️😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember "make up sex" from Seinfeld 1989?
That is sex after an argument.

But "make up sex" for old married couples means something else.
That is: when it did not work on Saturday, we tried again on Sunday.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AdventureBound
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by TwoTall
If you take the time to please her, and she understands your needs, and you understand hers. And you understand her needs. That’s the tough one.
You will have sex way more than 53 times a year.

Depends on the woman. What if their needs just keep growing and growing and they start witholding until their needs are met and you are broke or wore out trying to keep up with her needs? That's the modern feminist woman...She'll be out looking for some Simp in a hurry as soon as you stop fulfilling what she sees as her needs...

Used to be you could do a few nice things a month and she'd keep you fed and keep your balls drained on the regular. Not these modern chicks though.

Has there been anything more destructive to marriage and families than the feminist movement? Women growing up in the 1970’s and 80’s heard this crap and fully bought in to the message.

Those women are divorcing their husbands (appx 75% of divorced are filed by women). They want to be married again. But find that men want NOTHING to do with them.

My divorced male friends in this age group are fed up. They have no interest in these women.

Yesterday, one of my best friends said “I don’t know if I’m man enough to risk marriage with an American woman.”

Another close friend recently married a Caucasian woman - but she is 20 years younger than him.

You are right, there has been nothing more destructive than the Feminist movement. Not saying all men are Saints, and haven't done a lot themselves through the years to screw up relations between men and women.

However, the feminist movement has basically turned modern women into cold arse money sucking vampires. All they care about is your money and their money. And, their money will never be your money, but yours will always be theirs..Forget about building a relationship, bond, or family with these women. They already bonded with about 40 or 50 men by the time they are 30 and therefore cannot bond with you in a way that they should be able to to have a marriage and family.

I don't blame the modern men for not wanting anything to do with a lot of them after they have been drained of their life and their soul just by falling for one of them...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/14/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We did it over a thousand times in the first three years. It was daily and often twice a day and one time it was 5 times. The next thousand took six years. Anymore I'm down to twice a week but that's thirty years in

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

473 members (160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 163bc, 10Glocks, 42 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,041 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,660
Posts18,512,866
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.