J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by SargeMO
'Results' would have been Trump doing a great job as president--which I do not dispute--keeping his big blowhard NY trap shut and not throwing fits on twitter, like a 13 year old girl. He would have coasted into a second term effortlessly.

Instead we got a four year Joe/Ho shietshow.

It would be great if DJT learned something from all that, and gets another shot. I guess we'll see.
I'm not sure whether it's disgusting or confusing to see people comment on the last election and blaming Trump for not getting elected. Did you not consider what was going on when all of a sudden everything halted and the next thing we know biden has the lead? It wasn't his "blow hard mouth" that got biden in the oval office. It was a stolen election.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

What does this have to do with my comments?

Steevie runs and hides because I called him a chickenshit because all he ever did was bitch about the Steal and try to convince people not to bother voting.

I am MAGA.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Friggin dis info story from a month ago. Smarten up.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes...but he made mistakes and some of his promises were not kept...and mean tweets...and Steevies pussy is grabbed....so vote for Hailey or Biden.

Signed Bristoe and Steevie.....

It's always raining in whatever room Stevie is in.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yes...but he made mistakes and some of his promises were not kept...and mean tweets...and Steevies pussy is grabbed....so vote for Hailey or Biden.

Bingo.

Stevie Wonder is too blind to see the reason Trump referred to the Plans Beautiful 4 year Pause.

Trump could have finished the Wall in his first four. The object was to show the people the difference between what Patriots want for this country and how Patriots care for the people and to show the people the leftist pukes don't care for the country and its Constitution and hate the people.

It's called the Great Awakening and it's happening (whether you believe it or not).

We are approaching the Precipice. That's when the snowflakes will change direction.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bingo.

Stevie Wonder is too blind to see the reason Trump referred to the Plans Beautiful 4 year Pause.

Trump could have finished the Wall in his first four. The object was to show the people the difference between what Patriots want for this country and how Patriots care for the people and to show the people the leftist pukes don't care for the country and its Constitution and hate the people.

It's called the Great Awakening and it's happening (whether you believe it or not).

We are approaching the Precipice. That's when the snowflakes will change direction.

It’s called BULLSCHIT

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
President Trump needed ta pick a VP.

He had a lineup ta choose from that was the equivalent a tderpa, sucknmore and J's lubed.

With choices like that, he picked the turd with the least flies.

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
'Results' would have been Trump doing a great job as president--which I do not dispute--keeping his big blowhard NY trap shut and not throwing fits on twitter, like a 13 year old girl. He would have coasted into a second term effortlessly.

It would be great if DJT learned something from all that, and gets another shot. I guess we'll see.

Thats Fake news BS. Patriots loved his mean tweets. No president in history ever picked up 12 million more votes in his second run.

If you think Space Force doesn't have the numbers your kidding yourself. That truth will come out. There is a reason Trump said he won in a landslide.

Think Trump, 75 million votes, Biden 39 million.

It's coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/14/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
President Trump needed ta pick a VP.

He had a lineup ta choose from that was the equivalent a tderpa, sucknmore and J's lubed.

With choices like that, he picked the turd with the least flies.

Truth.
Truth? I thought you said Trump was recruited by Military intel years ago, why did these recruiters allow Pence, the enemy, into Trump’s circle

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

It's always raining in whatever room Stevie is in.

It looks like it's by design.

He wants you to stay home.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Pissing down our backs and claiming it's rain.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Thats Fake news BS. Patriots loved his mean tweets. No president in history ever picked up 12 million more votes in his second run.

If you think Space Force doesn't have the numbers your kidding yourself. That truth will come out. There is a reason Trump said he won in a landslide.

Think Trump, 75 million votes, Biden 39 million.

It's coming.

Did you take your Ritalin toeay?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Brain Dead, is real.

You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (160user, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 43 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,561
Posts18,510,646
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.