Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dvnv
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Diggerman
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.
another4 woman driver.

I'm usually running just under 80 on the interstate. If that's too slow for you, you can GFY and run 90 in the right lane.. and get in some grizzly ass wreck up ahead of me.

So when you come up on someone going 76 in the fast lane with the same mindset, what do you do? Go around him on the right, or just drive 76 the rest of the way? Honest question.
Seems so easy to pull over and let someone go by and it takes much less room to pull over than it does to pass someone on the right.

I go around him on the right if that's open. And if not, I just wait for an opportunity. I'm not an aszhole and I don't crawl up his ass trying to push him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
You can all kiss my big lilly white ass and go kill yourselves and several other people somewhere else, but not around me. Fugk you.

Are you retarded ?

Is this a Floriduh thing ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You conveniently selected what you wanted to put in my quote. For that, you can fugk off.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty revealing thread.

Like I stated in the beginning, they are oblivious of the reasons they cause the wrecks.

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.
another4 woman driver.

I'm usually running just under 80 on the interstate. If that's too slow for you, you can GFY and run 90 in the right lane.. and get in some grizzly ass wreck up ahead of me.

Old fudds 60 and older should have to take a driving test every year. Drive like a flooraduh dufous, lose your license.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I drove cross country a year and a half ago, never broke 65. Mostly right about 60. 😂

If you’re in the left lane and holding up traffic, you’re the problem. I don’t care how fast you’re going.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=STRSWilson]The German Autobahn works because every German knows how to drive and I love driving there -

So true STRS.

Driving to the right is taken seriously there

Also EVERYONE has to go to driving school in order to get a driver license.

All are taught to the same standards nationwide.

Cars also have to pass a rigorous inspection that keeps unsafe and clunker vehicles off the road.

Wish we did both here.

Our accident rate would decline.

I felt safer there driving at 90-100 mph than I do here at 60.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mart
The left lane campers can be irritating but the real boneheads are the APD guys who like to do what is called pacing, during rush hour. They'll get in the left lane and match the speed of the guy in the right lane and back up traffic from Eagle River to the flats. Apparently they think its funny. I followed them a couple times to make sure it was a cop because of the unmarked car and sure enough they drove straight to APD. I miss Alaska but I don't miss that drive to Anchorage.

Someone should do a pit maneuver on that mofo. You know, as a public service and all.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by dvnv
another4 woman driver.

So when you come up on someone going 76 in the fast lane with the same mindset, what do you do? Go around him on the right, or just drive 76 the rest of the way? Honest question.
Seems so easy to pull over and let someone go by and it takes much less room to pull over than it does to pass someone on the right.

I go around him on the right if that's open. And if not, I just wait for an opportunity. I'm not an aszhole and I don't crawl up his ass trying to push him.

It is illegal a lot of places to pass on the right. Being an azzhole causes way too many wrecks.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Another reason to be in the left lane for reasons other than passing is moving over to allow on ramp traffic in. Seems like when I do this, I often have some self-important cockweasel drive up my butt. It's even more frustrating when the merging vehicle speed matches me.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I guess the moral of the story is, I had better put the pedal to the floor if I move into left lane to pass. I sure wouldn’t want to inconvenience the pos that’s burning up the road in the left lane. That pos deserves complete compliance from anyone entering his lane. Laffin…… Yea right. I will extend the courtesy that I’m given, and nothing more.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
If you’re in the left lane and holding up traffic, you’re the problem. I don’t care how fast you’re going.

4/5 Karens disagree with you.
It's safer to pass on the right, the more maneuvering the better and safer.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I guess the moral of the story is, I had better put the pedal to the floor if I move into left lane to pass. I sure wouldn’t want to inconvenience the pos that’s burning up the road in the left lane. That pos deserves complete compliance from anyone entering his lane. Laffin…… Yea right. I will extend the courtesy that I’m given, and nothing more.

This is why anyone 60+ needs a driving test every year. Fail once lose the license.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Nobody likes campers in the left lane blocking traffic.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Mash that skinny pedal

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Another reason to be in the left lane for reasons other than passing is moving over to allow on ramp traffic in. Seems like when I do this, I often have some self-important cockweasel drive up my butt. It's even more frustrating when the merging vehicle speed matches me.
That isn't a problem until you stay in the left lane for the next 20 miles afterward.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
My question to all you people is How do you pass someone on a two lane road that’s going 10mph under the speed limit? Do you hang back four car lengths then try to catch up when you get an opportunity to pass?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez
When you have to pass, pass, don't balk.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
The only thing that pisses me off more than someone drive at or below the speed limit in the left lane is an EV driving at or below the speed limit in the left lane.

Wish more cops would stop these idiots.

Yeah, cause left lane drivers well over the speed limit are so much safer than someone at or over the speed limit a bit in the left lane...

These super type A people can kma. I've seen way to many wrecks caused by type a people doing stupid things. Its not the left lane or right lane. Its the stupidity.

As to getting pulled over, I'd sure wish they would waste their time on the dangerous drivers instead.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by shootem
I don’t block traffic and loathe the drivers that do. But if im doing 75 passing 65 mph traffic im not jumping in the slow lane because the guy behind me wants to do 85. I’ll move. Don’t push.

And it’s polite to jet your windshield washers when they’re 8 or 10 feet off your bumper just to let them know you care.

I never have understood how that is a deterrent. I use my windshield washer fluid on my own windshield, so why would it bother me if someone else's fluid got on my windshield?

It’s never a deterrent. I’m sure they’ll be up someone else’s exhaust soon as they pass me. But I like sending a polite message hoping their windshield smears when they wipe it. Road rage for us Born To Be Mild old farts.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Douches gonna douche in the left lane!

It’s a power trip. Little Richard syndrome.

Move over and let someone by regardless of
the speed limit and regardless what YOU
think is right.

It’s the same type of people who wanted to be hall monitor
in school and would snitch on you.

Bunch of bishes…..

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 67 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,070
Posts18,501,491
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.