Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
No. I have cut you stupid speeding dumbass mutherfukkers out of your seatbelts and done CPR on you WAY longer than I should have because I knew you weren't going to make it, anyway.. after you just passed me running 90+ mph not 5 mins earlier. Now take every little angry hair you've got and shove it all the way up your ass because I don't care. You just killed yourself and a couple other people because you couldn't keep your foot down below 90. You GOT IT NOW?

Warning!

Triggered do nothing old guy rant!

LOL

flooraduh! flooraduh!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No. I have cut you stupid speeding dumbass mutherfukkers out of your seatbelts and done CPR on you WAY longer than I should have because I knew you weren't going to make it, anyway.. after you just passed me running 90+ mph not 5 mins earlier. Now take every little angry hair you've got and shove it all the way up your ass because I don't care. You just killed yourself and a couple other people because you couldn't keep your foot down below 90. You GOT IT NOW?

So.......you drive in the left lane to keep speeds down, to keep us all safer.
Got it ! crazy

(you seem very angry)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Got it ! crazy

(you seem very angry)

As Bill Murray says...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[/quote]

No. I have cut you stupid speeding dumbass mutherfukkers out of your seatbelts and done CPR on you WAY longer than I should have because I knew you weren't going to make it, anyway.. after you just passed me running 90+ mph not 5 mins earlier. Now take every little angry hair you've got and shove it all the way up your ass because I don't care. You just killed yourself and a couple other people because you couldn't keep your foot down below 90. You GOT IT NOW?[/quote]
You’ll have a hard time cutting me out of a seatbelt as I never wear them.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
What did I tell you about lying local_DERP
The ladies don’t like that and they don’t like douche bags
that dont know how to drive.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't see this thread about anyone wanting to go 90+mph, although on I45 that's about the norm for cars and trucks alike and it's posted 75. I don't but dayum is it too much to ask for people to drive courteously and keep out of the passing lane? I've witnessed trucks commanding the passing lane to lumber around another truck for ten miles. I have no choice but to drive home on a two lane highway with no shoulder posted at 70mph. Many people drive 50-60 and there are few passing lanes lined along the way. I've been passed before by someone that stopped to turn right on a road in front of me. I wouldn't do that to anyone else but some people sure have no problem doing it to me and it does sorta grate on the nerve. There's nothing you cna do about it except shake your head and wonder what kind of fool it is. Sometimes the guy in front happily going 60 suddenly speeds up to 75 or 80 on a straight passing zone only to slow down after passing it to keep me from passing. That's downright insane. A lot of things some people do are down right malicious if not dangerous. Driving your car or Pu on an east Texas road through forested areas at dusk without any lights on is dangerous. I can't figure our whether they just forget, don't care or think they're saving electricity but they're damned near invisible. That can get you and someone else killed.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The law as written is that you yield to the faster traffic in the left lane and move over to let them pass. There are no clarifications that say if you are over the speed limit you can stay camped in the left lane and others can just deal with it. I (we) (you) are not the regulators of speed and if someone is speeding, there are plenty of ways to deal with it. Entitlement does not equal driving in the left lane…

I always enjoy driving in Germany where the rules are the rules and there is little discretion as to how they are applied. We have cars going 175mph in unlimited speed sections next to cars going 60 mph. Trucks are limited to 62 mph (100kmh) and restricted to the left lane unless passing a slower car. When a car or truck in the right lane signals to pass, the faster car in the left lane has to yield and let them pass. That is unless the faster car is too close to slow down. Most drivers in the left lane will signal with their left turn signal when they see you signal that you are pulling into their lane to let you know they see you. Also flashing headlights on the faster car when a car is ready to move into the left lane is not a middle finger but it lets the slower car know they are coming fast. the cameras will ticket you for following too close and for not moving over. The speed limit is the speed limit so you follow it. They also have variable speed limits that change depending on traffic volume. If we had that here and better trained drivers, we’d like it and be able to drive faster…. No way in hell it will ever happen here!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Got it ! crazy

(you seem very angry)
Same azzhole who fills up with gas, leaves his car at the pump, and goes into the convenience store to write a check or buy lottery tickets.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Got it ! crazy

(you seem very angry)
Same azzhole who fills up with gas, leaves his car at the pump, and goes into the convenience store to write a check or buy lottery tickets.

He should get a Snickers too.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Buys scratch off tickets, and then stands at the counter to scratch them off.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
😂🤣😂 these threads.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker

Got it ! crazy

(you seem very angry)

He should get a Snickers too.

Don't forget the roller dogs and the 64oz Mountain Dew.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Got it ! crazy

(you seem very angry)

Bye. Off to ignorant you go.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My time is more important to me than anyone else's.
When I was younger I had the mindset that if you started out behind me, you were going to stay behind me. Not sure why but grew out of that. Now I just hate sharing my world with people. All lanes blocked and ill go around on the shoulder. Not wasting my life sitting in a vehicle trying to get A to B.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
So we have a left lane for speeders, and the other lanes are for those that go the speed limit. Kinda like the left and the right in politics. Left does what they want and feel entitled to that. And the right plugs away trying to do the right thing. My two cents.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
some days i feel like i'm NASCAR restrictor plate racing out there...

That's every day in and around Atlanta. Then imagine a diminished 12 year old behind the wheel.

Pile on. You're still a no good commie chkunt. And off to ignorant you go.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,035
Posts18,500,691
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.