-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Rick needs to get with the times so we can load X tweets or whatever it's called these days.

Elon mocking Warren

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/17/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
laugh

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Rick needs to get with the times so we can load X tweets or whatever it's called these days.

Elon mocking Warren
Yeah I mean we can still load MySpace videos

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will we hear about it if they all get the China Flu?

That was embarrassing.
I have no problem with cultural traditions, find them interesting in cultural
settings.

They made a fool out of her in a way liberals of their ilk normally bitch about.
Wonder if they had black servants, and a black guy in uniform holding a
lantern outside.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

That was cringe. DB pretty much summed it up.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No can do face paint… racist.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No one is blowing their breath on my like that. I dont' let folks get that close anyway.

Elon is not what folks think. I've no use for a man making money off fooling people on products. Yet the happens all the time in all kinds of trades.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Davos seems like an elite freak show. All these wealthy son of a bitches sitting around trying to decide the fate of the world.

I'd 100% support Putin or Hamas invading that.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/18/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Saw that on the news last night, it was cringeworthy watching it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Elon mocking Warren

If you want to read tweets, you can log on to twitter, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't get it. Annoying to watch, though.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
What an absolute concocted joke.

The “look at me” vanity disease runs strong in those people.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Elon's company sells electric cars. They are expensive, but compete against cars like BMW's and Mercedes. He started by selling them to rich Californians. Sure Tesla makes money. He doesn't have much cash money himself. All his so called money is tied up in Tesla and SpaceX. He developed a reusable rocket in Falcon 9 and now has an almost monopoly on space launches. He has launched over 300 times successfully, and landed his boosters over 150 times. He launches for the Space Force, NASA, and his own Starlink satellite system. He is a staunch believer in capitalism and freedom of speech. He is a moderate, and the left hates him for that. So far he has several rocket boosters he has reused 19 times each, and is pushing to use them more.

You don't have to buy electric cars if you don't want to. Elon even said we need oil and need to drill. He realizes that gasoline and diesel vehicles will not go away any time soon and prices need to remain stable for a stable economy. He does also make solar panels and uses them on his satellites and spacecraft. He also sells solar panels for home use and solar shingles. He also sells battery backups for whole house electricity. Again, you don't have to buy them. So don't condem the man for making things that people want and selling them to make a profit for his companies.

Most all of his profits are going into building the Starshp and Superheavy booster in Boca Chica, Texas. He wants to use all his profits to build a city on Mars and colonize Mars by 2050. He puts his money where is mouth is. He is an odd character and has 7-8 children. He believes in population growth to have workers paying taxes to take care of he elderly. Without population growth, he believes the economy will become stagnant and the government debt will cause hyper inflation due to to many old people and not enough young people paying into the system.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
He believes in population growth to have workers paying taxes to take care of he elderly. Without population growth, he believes the economy will become stagnant and the government debt will cause hyper inflation due to to many old people and not enough young people paying into the system.

That right there is pretty much what sets him apart from folks like myself and most (presumably) here. IMO, that identifies the real problem we have---the notion that government is the solution and families are obsolete and/or irrelevant. That difference aside, it's good to see power & influence taking a stance counter to the evil such as WEF.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
That’s some crazy stuff and the libs eat it up

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Saw that on the news last night, it was cringeworthy watching it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This ain’t Funny No More

The Uber Rich are Off the Reservation..

They Worship Themselves

They have Nothing but Hubris at their ability to Play God

Believe Me they want a World that’s Without Many of You in it ..

Excessive Wealth created by Central Bankers Printing Machines has allow them to have a Strategic Opportunity to Manipulate Everything ..

And it’s All Built on Fake Money just wait till the US Government has to Refinance it’s Debt ..

Do you Honestly believe that The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Lindsay ever thought the Ludicrousness of their Binge Spending wasn’t ever going to be paid back

It was a Scheme to get Massive Amounts of Money into the Davos Crowds Coffers so they could Buy and Manipulate the World to their Liking..

All Debts get Paid either by the Lender or the Borrower ..

In this case it’s going to be You thru a Great Upheaval..

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I dont get it at all. However, it was so strange that it even woke up my dog and he looked over to what on earth was the noise .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (222Sako, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 39 invisible), 1,821 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,418
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.