-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So, while not a pot stirrer, I do enjoy reading the banter here on the 'fire. I can't believe I am the first to post this.

I just saw this headline flash across my screen: "Biden admin abruptly reverses proposal opening public lands to foreign ownership after GOP opposition".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...01ba278183484a9df5c4a7ce53b7b9&ei=13

From the article:
"While masquerading as a novel tool for the public good, NACs are a brutish vehicle to accomplish an activist political agenda," the attorney general added. "They deprive public use of land in multiple ways that will further jeopardize US energy independence and grid stability while illegally opening management, use and ownership of these lands to private parties, including hostile countries or entities."

Well, if that isn't interesting. The R's getting in the way of THE D's (He is The President, you know) plans to sell our public lands to foreign ownership? Wow.

I expect BHA folks to slow the rotation of the earth with their wholesale shift to the right after this one!

Next thing you'll tell me that the Rs hate children because they are against State indoctrination and abortion.

Stay warm out there! I have work to do.

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA is in on the grift on the sale of public lands. and supporting the end of hunting seasons and gun control

All of their useful idiot members are brain dead and enable this scchit

Last edited by ribka; 01/18/24.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’d rather the rest of the US didn’t resemble Tejas in re every square inch owned privately and the wildlife managed like livestock.

Not one grain of sand should be owned by a foreigner. Company, private individual makes no difference.

MAGA
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I’ve always wondered if they weren’t collateral against our overseas debt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Not one grain of sand should be owned by a foreigner. Company, private individual makes no difference.

That X 100^99

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka
BHA is in on the grift on the sale of public lands. and supporting the end of hunting seasons and gun control

All of their useful idiot members are brain dead and enable this scchit
Back when BHA was founded and all the useful idiots were jumping on board I checked them out. I went to their website and read it. Hummm…went to the Sierra Club website and read it. I instantly recognized the the website and key words and themes. The BHA was and is the Sierra Club in drag. BHA membership is truly useful idiots !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
RE: I’ve always wondered if they weren’t collateral against our overseas debt.

Of course! What else is collateralized? Mineral rights, etc....

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck
jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
they just keep backing us into a corner and now its from all directions ! its getting hard to breathe with these sobs leaning in your face !

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shortside
So, while not a pot stirrer, I do enjoy reading the banter here on the 'fire. I can't believe I am the first to post this.

I just saw this headline flash across my screen: "Biden admin abruptly reverses proposal opening public lands to foreign ownership after GOP opposition".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...01ba278183484a9df5c4a7ce53b7b9&ei=13

From the article:
"While masquerading as a novel tool for the public good, NACs are a brutish vehicle to accomplish an activist political agenda," the attorney general added. "They deprive public use of land in multiple ways that will further jeopardize US energy independence and grid stability while illegally opening management, use and ownership of these lands to private parties, including hostile countries or entities."

Well, if that isn't interesting. The R's getting in the way of THE D's (He is The President, you know) plans to sell our public lands to foreign ownership? Wow.

I expect BHA folks to slow the rotation of the earth with their wholesale shift to the right after this one!

Next thing you'll tell me that the Rs hate children because they are against State indoctrination and abortion.

Stay warm out there! I have work to do.

10 more for the bog guy.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

That X 100^99

Yep. In spades!

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If we knew the truth I am certain federal government land holdings and mineral rights, among other things, are used to collateralize the national debt.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.