A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because the Federal government invested more than $860 million taxpayer dollars to improve production at the plant and currently has a production contract, they do hold quite a bit of influence over operations. To shut down commercial sales, they can absorb all production and demand no more sales to the public.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gains some traction. It is within the purview of government contracting.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Typical dumbocrat move, if they can't get the guns, go after the ammo!

The more I get to know people, the better I like dogs, life is short, eat dessert first.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
I’m going to disagree about the stupid part.
Too many people give them a pass thinking they’re stupid. They’re just fuuking evil.
The evil beotch claims drag queens in kid’s story hour are “fun”. Buck that fitch with a cactus, dry.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You are forced to pay for it, buy they don't want you to have any. .Gov in a nutshell.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Stupid?

Seems to me to be genius.

They keep their eyes on the prize while we play defense.

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Too many people give them a pass thinking they’re stupid. They’re just fuuking evil.
The evil beotch claims drag queens in kid’s story hour are “fun”. Buck that fitch with a cactus, dry.
I agree, they've got an agenda and it a full-court press. We're screwed...
Can you please send me some cigarettes and soap on a rope, I'm probably gonna end up in FB jail for thirty days before the end of the day. 😛

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At the same time the DOJ released the report on the Uvalde massacre. Basically a couple of AR -15 military assault weapons of war killed kids and scared the law dogs. The nut case wasn't responsible. It's on the TV news out of Dallas. And Merrick Garland was on hand to start the propaganda parade. He was considered for the supreme court.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Arizona signed onto that letter. Hasn’t been much mentioned about it that I have seen. Our governor and attorney general are a train wreck.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
What gets overlooked or omitted from the argument is that the operating contractor at Army ammo plants are allowed to use excess production capacity to make products for sale as an incentive to reduce the Army's procurement costs, and to help maintain capacity that would otherwise get mothballed. Shut off civilian sales = higher costs for Govt sales. In other words: no civilian sales means higher contract cost.

There is no subsidy of tax dollars to make ammo for civilian sales - there is a cost avoidance program to reduce cost of govt purchases. All maintenance, equipment and modernization the Army needs at the plants has to be paid out of PROCUREMENT-AMMUNITION funds. Anytime the contractor does maintenance or improvements to benefit the civilian sales its a freebee for the Army.

Also, part of the incentive to the contractor is to allow sale of off-spec and production overrun ammo that would otherwise have to be destroyed. Off spec doesn't mean unsafe or unsuitable for civilian use, it is things like case mouth sealer or primer sealer problems that don't meet Army standards but are irrelevant for civilian use. This becomes a line item in reducing the contract cost.

So...if they want to ban civilian sale of ammo made at Army ammo plants don't use the argument that it's subsidized by taxpayer dollars!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Agree with posters above.

Far from dumb. No one that is pulling the strings for the dems is stupid.

Evil yes

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
At least they aren't going after the real lethal ammo at the moment.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It all revolves around the fact that the federal government has completely failed to protect Americans from all enemies foreign and domestic. The political agenda of the far left and the elites is much more important than protecting Americans. It's been said, that if they can't get guns they can get the ammo. That is exactly why Americans have been stock piling ammo and arms for years now. Unfortunately, how many of those arms and how much of that ammo has gotten into the hands of those who want to destroy America and Americans ?

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 01/19/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Agreed 100%!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This started on Jan 9.

Here are the States.

New York, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Hawai‘i, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington (the “States”)

And here is the original letter.

https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/attachments/press-docs/Lake%20City%20Multistate%20Letter-%20FINAL%5B1%5D.pdf

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
I all revolves around the fact that the federal government has completely failed to protect Americans from all enemies foreign and domestic. The political agenda of the far left and the elites is much more important than protecting Americans. It's been said, that if they can't get guns they can get the ammo. That is exactly why Americans have been stock piling ammo and arms for years now. Unfortunately, how many of those arms and how much of that ammo has gotten into the hands of those who want to destroy America and Americans ?

kwg
From the citizens? Damn little.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

C'mon now. You knew that was coming. didn't you?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
This started on Jan 9.

Here are the States.

New York, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Hawai‘i, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington (the “States”)

And here is the original letter.

https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/attachments/press-docs/Lake%20City%20Multistate%20Letter-%20FINAL%5B1%5D.pdf
👌
It just showed up on my chrome home page this morning. So ive been playing catch-up today. Evil b!tch has got her hands into everything right now. We've got over 250 criminals that were sentenced to life without parole at the age of 18, majority of them for 1st. degree murder. The courts have ruled it unconstitutional, judges have to re-sentence the criminals. At one point judges could still give them life without parole if they could justify the penalty, the legislature and bitchmer enacted legislation that takes the discretion away from the judges.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
“Military Grade”……

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 160user, 50 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,137
Posts18,523,243
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.