Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
No more "special spa treatment" for the Bozeman crowd

https://www.kpax.com/news/crime-and...rafficking-running-prostitution-business

"BOZEMAN — A woman in Belgrade was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly running a prostitution business out of her spa.

Ok Son Hale, 69, was arraigned in Gallatin County Justice Court on Wednesday on a sex trafficking charge.

According to court documents, deputies with the Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office responded to a weapons disturbance report at the Bamboo Spa in Belgrade on January 12 at around 5:40 p.m.

Deputies located and detained Hale on the basis of the weapons disturbance complaint.

Court documents say that while deputies were at the scene, they spoke with a woman who said she gave massages at the spa.

The woman said Hale provided her with condoms and lubricant to perform sexual acts on clients.

She reportedly also showed deputies a handful of “unpackaged and unused condoms” from a storage container in her room.

Hale was arrested for assault with a weapon for allegedly threatening with a knife the woman deputies spoke to.

Detectives conducted a follow-up interview with the woman who worked at the spa on Monday.

She reportedly said that Hale instructed her to massage clients and provide them with requested sexual services, up to and including sexual intercourse.

The victim told detectives she had last performed a sexual act on a client on Wednesday or Thursday the week before. According to court documents, the victim said she told Hale she didn’t want to do it, but Hale kept telling her to.

Detectives conducted a mirandized interview with Hale on Tuesday at the Gallatin County Detention Center.

She reportedly confirmed that the victim was an employee who only saw male customers.

Court documents say Hale denied directing the victim to perform sexual acts as part of massage services.

She allegedly brought up erotic/exotic massages during the interview but said she didn’t know what it meant.

Based on the evidence and interviews, Hale was arrested on the sex trafficking charge.

In Justice Court on Wednesday, prosecutors said Hale was charged previously in New Jersey with sex crimes, but those charges did not result in a conviction.

Hale’s bail was set at $100,000. Her next court appearance is scheduled for Feb. 2, 2024."

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many judges/commissioners/etc. visited that spa?? All of them.....but we'll never find out the truth, as always.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Belgrade already shut down one Asian “massage” parlor for prostitution not 5 years ago. It’s a small town, pretty easy to spot an Asian prostitution ring.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Second Amendment prevails. What part of "Full body massage" do you not understand?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Well, scratch Belgrade off my go to see list.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
They got pretty popular around here, the truckers welcome billboards were everywhere. Haven't heard much since a local detective got busted. Went multiple times and always let them finish. Guess he just needed all the evidence he could get. Bet his wife wasnt happy.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My Japanese is a little rusty, but doesn't "Okusan" mean "grandmother", or maybe "aunt" in that language? Want to bet that's an alias? OK- - -just remembered "O-ba-san" is grandmother.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well there goes my spring vacation plans!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There is one in Kalispell, it's been in business for a few years.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Osky
Well, scratch Belgrade off my go to see list.

Osky

No kidding.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Was kind of funny, years ago we decided to rent a house in a local township. We understood that while a woman owned it we didn't know her name, we dealt with her boyfriend who happened to be an engineer working for GM. About nine months later there was a raid at a few massage parlors in the area. A Chinese woman owned them, was bringing family members in from China to provide happy endings for their clients. I was at our annual winter outdoor PPC pistol match when I ran into the MSP lieutenant who did the investigation of the steam and cream operations. I was surprised to learn that the woman who owned the health spas also owned the house we were renting. Lt. Tom told me that when they raided her house they found meticulous records of her client list stored in boxes down in the basement. Lots of nervous local VIPs after the raid... 😛

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Was kind of funny, years ago we decided to rent a house in a local township. We understood that while a woman owned it we didn't know her name, we dealt with her boyfriend who happened to be an engineer working for GM. About nine months later there was a raid at a few massage parlors in the area. A Chinese woman owned them, was bringing family members in from China to provide happy endings for their clients. I was at our annual winter outdoor PPC pistol match when I ran into the MSP lieutenant who did the investigation of the steam and cream operations. I was surprised to learn that the woman who owned the health spas also owned the house we were renting. Lt. Tom told me that when they raided her house they found meticulous records of her client list stored in boxes down in the basement. Lots of nervous local VIPs after the raid... 😛

The Green Spa in Kawkawlin?

It’s amazing to me that it’s been in the same place for 30 plus years and that everyone knows what it is but it never seems to get hassled or at least not shutdown.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
What am I supposed to do when I'm in Bozeman now?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well shoot, I wonder if my Bamboo Spa gift card is any good now.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not really a big news story, for us that live around a large military bases.

Maybe it’s news around a city like that.

It’s actually ONLY big news around here when mama-sahn or whatever madam finds 2-3 skanks and a john all with throats slashed.

JnYork: “well gallllll durn, somwon dun busted out some windows down nar at the Lemmy’s pastry shoppe”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have an asian spa tucked away next to an insurance broker in our little burg. They don't advertise, you'd never know they were there, but we walk the dogs by their place so I see it frequently

I've always wondered if they were full service or not.

We do have a sex club about 4 miles from here, but they had a herpes outbreak just before the pandemic , they haven't had the lit palm tree out on a Saturday night for a few years now.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/19/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Church on every corner.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

It’s amazing to me that it’s been in the same place for 30 plus years and that everyone knows what it is but it never seems to get hassled or at least not shutdown.
They were all in Sagnasty.
If you shot much at Duncan's you may have met the LT...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Small hands…. You like very much 😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

They were all in Sagnasty.
If you shot much at Duncan's you may have met the LT...

I don’t know him but my uncle probably would have. He was into rimfire benchrest shooting and was friends with Glen back from the days of Glen’s dad owning Duncan’s at the Saginaw location.

I think I’ve mentioned it here before, when my uncle passed Glen had an arrangement of plastic flowers with the flowers removed from the stems and empty Eley Tenex ammo boxes glued to the stems for my uncle’s wake. 👍

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 308ld, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,635
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.