Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
thieving rats probably stealing from folks in Chico now

Son has a nice looking place

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've watched those before.... hit and miss, sometimes pretty funny..... sometimes the tweekers actually catch the drone or hit it with a rock lmao 🤣 If they were on public land or trespassing then fugg em..... no expectation of privacy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
As obnoxious as many homeless folks are, I find the drone operator much more reprehensible.

Were I one of those folks, I'd be building a bolo or net to toss at that fugger. or be sending my homies out on a mission to discover where the operator was.

The quicker someone beats the bastard to death the better.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hardway
I've watched those before.... hit and miss, sometimes pretty funny..... sometimes the tweekers actually catch the drone or hit it with a rock lmao 🤣 If they were on public land or trespassing then fugg em..... no expectation of privacy.

just because one "can" do it

doesn't mean one "should" do it

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As obnoxious as many homeless folks are, I find the drone operator much more reprehensible.

Were I one of those folks, I'd be building a bolo or net to toss at that fugger. or be sending my homies out on a mission to discover where the operator was.

Fuggem. Reprehensible? There is no shame too severe to attempt to get these hyenas to understand and comprehend what shame is. Then have NO shame.

What would make these videos better is if they were dropping mortar rounds on these worthlelss human pieces of chit.

I was there. Lived it. Won't ever go back. These human pieces of chit are not depression era "down on their luck" type folk. They have made the choice to be strung out on whatever fuggin' drug their on, and this is their chosen lifestyle. And the left promotes it and celbrates it.

Reprehensible? Yeah...paying $400 for a high end meal in Santa Monica, and watching some never contributed chit to society azzhole drop trou and chitting in the gutter next to your table. THAT is reprehensible.

"sending my homies out on a mission to discover where the operator was."

Yeah...your "homies" would be instantly sidetracked by the first half eaten hot dog, last swig of a bottle of day old beer in the trash can, or half smoked marlboro they came across. LOL.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by DaveR

Fuggem. Reprehensible? There is no shame too severe to attempt to get these hyenas to understand and comprehend what shame is. Then have NO shame.

What would make these videos better is if they were dropping mortar rounds on these worthlelss human pieces of chit.

I was there. Lived it. Won't ever go back. These human pieces of chit are not depression era "down on their luck" type folk. They have made the choice to be strung out on whatever fuggin' drug their on, and this is their chosen lifestyle. And the left promotes it and celbrates it.

Reprehensible? Yeah...paying $400 for a high end meal in Santa Monica, and watching some never contributed chit to society azzhole drop trou and chitting in the gutter next to your table. THAT is reprehensible.

Yeah...your "homies" would be instantly sidetracked by the first half eaten hot dog, last swig of a bottle of day old beer in the trash can, or half smoked marlboro they came across. LOL.

Sounds like you were an ass hole, sounds like you still are.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pull !!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by DaveR

Sounds like you were an ass hole, sounds like you still are.

Step off a curb in SF and step in something brown, and you hope it’s canine and not human.

Get spit on by someone out of their fuggin’ gourd, again in SF while running errands.

Once you live through that within the space of a week, you get in touch with your reprehensible side…

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Step off a curb in SF and step in something brown, and you hope it’s canine and not human.

Get spit on by someone out of their fuggin’ gourd, again in SF while running errands.

Once you live through that within the space of a week, you get in touch with your reprehensible side…

Which does beg the question. Are there ample public facilities there.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Why?

Because he’s a “California Conservative.” With conservatives like that imagine what the liberals are like.

A drone recording them is “much more reprehensible” in his mind than the junkies camped out and literally chiting on the streets of the state that he resides in.

Who is more deplorable.

A possibly mentally ill addict, not bothering anyone
or some F'tard intentionally harassing them?
Or anyone?

What would your response be if it was your Mom, Wife, or kids.
Everyone deserves that respect.

They don't belong there, as residents. Shouldn't be stoned, crapping in the streets.
Harassing animals with drones is illegal.
So even if you think of them as animals, it's wrong.

It's also the kind of thing I'd have done 35 years ago,
not proud to say that. Or of everything one has actually done.

PS.
Wrong...but I still grin over Hot Quarters.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Pull !!!

A Shotgun would easily ruin video mans day.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I was out one day testing loads, (private property), and had foam plugs and muff's on like usual. When I had finished, and had removed the ear protection, I heard a buzzing noise above me. Looking upward toward the noise, I see a drone hovering above. I immediately stood up picking up the rifle, held it up, pointed my finger at it, (the gun), then pointed my finger at the drone.

The drone flew away. I was left with a creepy feeling. Also a very angry feeling.

I didn't watch the video above but have to say, if it would have been possible to track down the operator, things would have gotten ugly. I'm an easy going type of guy, but with the mindset that was inflicted on me that day, some life changing things would likely have happened.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Human roaches.

Some I can feel pity for. The old and mentally disabled. Most are vermin that need to be chased off.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
get used to this idea. A country that passed the Patriot Act is a country that will buy thousands of drones to monitor its citizens. It won't just be crackheads.

Zoning department, BATF, Department of Agriculture, EPA, etc - if they can think of a way to keep you in line, they'll use it.

Now fill up a country with millions of future criminals - and the citizens will be begging for it.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/20/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Drones are aircraft protected by the FAA.

I wonder if by the same account that a complaint can be made to the FAA about drone behavior?

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Hilarious!
Only azzholes would think aggravating people is hilarious. You have painted yourself.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
get used to this idea. A country that passed the Patriot Act is a country that will buy thousands of drones to monitor its citizens. It won't just be crackheads.

Zoning department, BATF, Department of Agriculture, EPA, etc - if they can think of a way to keep you in line, they'll use it.

Now fill up a country with millions of future criminals - and the citizens will be begging for it.
I’m sure a lot of Codes dept have already put them to use.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m sure that part of recording them is to serve as a minor nuisance. I don’t see it as being an azz for the sake of being an azz.

When there are tent cities or other large homeless populations taking over urban areas and the drug addicts destroying property values and neighborhoods. Trashing parks and neighborhoods with dirty needles, used condoms, liquor bottles, pissing all over. Addicts that support their habit through stealing, panhandling, and prostitution.

Those street addicts are the problem, not the guy with the drone recording them. The homeless addicts shouldn’t even be there. That they are is a failure of the cities and states for allowing it. There’s all kinds of substance abuse help for people with drug and alcohol problems and government assistance, charities that will provide a place to sleep, help with getting jobs and help with permanent housing.

Those were nearly all young street addicts that choose to live that lifestyle without regard to the problems and hazards that they cost the public. If someone wants to record them attempting to turn tricks, or getting high so be it. They have no business setting up tents where they are or trashing the communities.

If there’s a code against flying a small drone over public space how many codes and laws are the street addicts flagrantly violating?

The humane thing would be giving them a choice between rehab, jail, or shelters when they violate local laws and ordinances. There’s nothing humane or reasonable in allowing blatant large camps full of street addicts in public places.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slugflinger
I was out one day testing loads, (private property), and had foam plugs and muff's on like usual. When I had finished, and had removed the ear protection, I heard a buzzing noise above me. Looking upward toward the noise, I see a drone hovering above. I immediately stood up picking up the rifle, held it up, pointed my finger at it, (the gun), then pointed my finger at the drone.

The drone flew away. I was left with a creepy feeling. Also a very angry feeling.

I didn't watch the video above but have to say, if it would have been possible to track down the operator, things would have gotten ugly. I'm an easy going type of guy, but with the mindset that was inflicted on me that day, some life changing things would likely have happened.

Do you regret not shooting?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1badf350, 21, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 51 invisible), 2,166 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,663
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.