Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by drop_point
Sometimes jury nullification works. The facts will be on video. You would have a hard time convincing them you didn’t do it at criminal trial.

Probably best not to risk prison. All you’re hurting them is the cost of a Chinese pos drone. Call the FAA and lake their life hell.
Pay attention. We were discussing a civil case for damages.

Do you think somebody that pursues civil litigation won’t also seek criminal charges?

I guess that’s too big brained for you or you don’t care about going to prison and losing your gun rights and hunting rights.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Elon Musk was interviewed and made this comment.

‘You could make a swarm of assassin drones for very little money. By just taking the face I.D. chip that’s used in cell phones, and having a small explosive charge and a standard drone, and just have it do a grid sweep of the building until they find the person they’re looking for, ram into them and explode. You could do that right now... No new technology is needed.’

At what point does the defense of our lives over ride flying a drone close to us?

Any stranger on the street could have on a suicide vest. Every car could have a bomb in the trunk.
I can avoid a stranger on the street and stay away from traffic. I don't have that option with a drone.

What a rational fear.

Stay in your house.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Easy ta pick out the liberals on here, that think the chinese spy balloon was perfectly within its rights ta fly over the US.

Not even close. But if I see your truck has tint that’s too dark, or has too much lift, I guess you’d be cool if somebody shot it.

Can't have it both ways, liberal.

And you wouldn't shoot a scumbag rapin your "wife", cause that'd be dischargin a firearm within city limits.

That doesn’t even make sense. It isn’t even an apples to oranges comparison.

Some boomers here have an irrational fear and hatred of drones. Similar to ones that are paranoid of pitbulls.

A drone is just an inanimate object, just like guns. They can be used for good, bad or in most cases simple recreation. I’d have a bigger issue with my city being full of tent camps, prostitutes, and people shooting heroine and leaving dirty needles on the street than I would with someone flying a drone. Especially one that basically amounts to a kids toy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Some boomers here have an irrational fear and hatred of drones. Similar to ones that are paranoid of pitbulls.

Please don't post the full list, it will crash the server.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Please don't post the full list, it will crash the server.

No doubt.

The gov misuses drones and will do so more in the future. Just as they misuse a whole lot of other things against us at times. From firearms to the internet. That doesn’t make the object “bad” and isn’t a rational reason to flip the fug out over it an inanimate object that ranges from full sized unmanned fighter jets armed with bombs down to a kids toys.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If someone marketed an emp shell for a 12 gauge I’d buy a case.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
applause

just one with limited range and untraceable

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I am curious about the legality of filming a person with a droan while hovering over their property because the law says that a person can film anything that their eyes can see from a PUBLIC space, meaning someone can stand on the public sidewalk and aim a camera at you changing in your bedroom if they can see you through the window and legally, but what about doing the same while hovering in the air within their property bounds?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Liberals in the thread will rag on ya for violatin a noise ordinance.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I am curious about the legality of filming a person with a droan while hovering over their property

It varies by state but several have laws prohibiting hovering over private property or filming while passing over for the purpose of "surveillance". A few are stricter. In California, for example, aircraft can't capture images of people on private property for any reason without their consent. A law paid for by celebrities and Bohemian Grove types.

IC B3

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Charlene Stalin -home-made drone.

Last edited by ol_mike; 01/21/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I am curious about the legality of filming a person with a droan while hovering over their property

It varies by state but several have laws prohibiting hovering over private property or filming while passing over for the purpose of "surveillance". A few are stricter. In California, for example, aircraft can't capture images of people on private property for any reason without their consent. A law paid for by celebrities and Bohemian Grove types.

mentioned in my post on rules

"Where a helicopter hovered low over a homeowner’s property while the crew shot video for a news story, the court rejected a trespass claim
"

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

‘You could make a swarm of assassin drones for very little money. By just taking the face I.D. chip that’s used in cell phones, and having a small explosive charge and a standard drone, and just have it do a grid sweep of the building until they find the person they’re looking for, ram into them and explode. You could do that right now... No new technology is needed.’

At what point does the defense of our lives over ride flying a drone close to us?

Any stranger on the street could have on a suicide vest. Every car could have a bomb in the trunk.
I can avoid a stranger on the street and stay away from traffic. I don't have that option with a drone.

What a rational fear.

Stay in your house.

It's not fear based. It amounts to we as American citizens being denied the ability of an obscure law to defend ourselves. I see though that there is no obvious reason to try to explain anything like that to you as all you have to put out are insults. Typical of a person that favors government control.

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
drop_point would scream to the Heavens if a drone was hovering around his place.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree that it's not polite. I don't think being a parasitic, thieving, drug addict who craps in the street is polite either.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What a rational fear.

Stay in your house.

It's not fear based. It amounts to we as American citizens being denied the ability of an obscure law to defend ourselves. I see though that there is no obvious reason to try to explain anything like that to you as all you have to put out are insults. Typical of a person that favors government control.

Find me one example of people in the United States being murdered utilizing a home-use drone. Being able to shoot things you don't like isn't a "right".

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What a rational fear.

Stay in your house.

Find me one example of people in the United States being murdered utilizing a home-use drone. Being able to shoot things you don't like isn't a "right".

Do you or a family member have a drone?

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If there had been drones or jet ski's at the time the Constitution was written....there most certainly would have been language to address it.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not my cup of tea.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Not my cup of tea.

Was just wondering, you seem awful invested in defending it.

I think it’s creepy as hell, and a damned sure invasion of privacy and trespassing myself.

MAGA
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (7887mm08, 35, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 6 invisible), 1,455 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,417
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.