Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Uncle Eddie says she’s the best!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
people that marry cousins are those who arent willing to try harder to find the right one over time. they just grab whats close by or...whatevers left on the empty shelf in the store.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m my own grandpa

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some Ky. politician has the hots for his 1st cousin and he knows he will get in trouble with the law if he 'hits' it and gets caught. So, you change the law and make it legal.

Very similar to the way the law was changed on capital gains back in the '90's.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You know what they call sex with cousins in West Virginia?

"The weekend."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Problem is that in families that are that “close”, your cousin might just be your secret sister. Best to broaden your horizons a bit, unless you’re planning on being DINKs, and take appropriate steps to ensure that.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
That was Cousin Eddies daughter. "Daddy says that I'm the best at it".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paving the way for Muslim cousin marriages.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
That was Cousin Eddies daughter. "Daddy says that I'm the best at it".
I ain’t got no cousin eddie wink

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ain't buzzin if it ain't your cuzzin!

IC B3

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
If you get a divorce in Kentucky is ex-wife still your sister?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Many years ago I met a fella that had a really cute and curvy girlfriend. Turned out she was 16 at the time, he was early 20's and the son of a local doctor. I introduced him to the world of Ruger Super Blackhawks and he purchased one not long after. He married his girl and a short while later they had a spat. She walked out of the room and returned shortly thereafter with the .44 in her hands. She stopped in front of him, put the muzzle under her chin and pulled the trigger. Results? Lots of brains on the ceiling, hole in the roof and he was single again.

About a year later he married one of his cousins. Don't know if they're still alive, or how many legs and arms their kids might have.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by JSTUART
How can anyone say there is nothing wrong in America...anyone, anywhere should be publicly excoriated and financially destroyed for pushing that crap.

Note that he also wants legal access to kids down to twelve years of age as well...your repubs are no different from your dems.

You found one guy who votes republican and then bunch them up with the democrats is a desperate democrat indeed. Here is my case. The democrats in New York passed a law that sais mom can kill the born baby under the guise of abortion.. Your side voted in a president that is a pediphile and you will vote for him again. Your side had a gay guy have anal sex with his boy friend right in the senate chambers just a few weeks ago , and you democrats did nothing. The week before that us republicans removed a U.S. House member just for lying on the campaign trail. Your side started 517 riots, cause $2.3 billion dollars of destroyed property damage , killed people, killed police men and beat up innocent people for having a Trump bumper sticker. That doesnt bother you at all , but find one republican that wants to marry a first cousin and you lump us in with your despicable party is a desperate move on your behalf. Heck , Ted Kennedy screwed a woman in a public cafe ,,, Bill Clinton raped women and had sex with a 19 yr. old intern right in the White House. Your side owns San Fransisco and every other big city that is rotting from the inside to the point they are 3rd world countries . You should watch your own bobber.

Last edited by ihookem; 01/20/24.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ihookem
How can anyone say there is nothing wrong in America...anyone, anywhere should be publicly excoriated and financially destroyed for pushing that crap.

Note that he also wants legal access to kids down to twelve years of age as well...your repubs are no different from your dems.

You found one guy who votes republican and then bunch them up with the democrats is a desperate democrat indeed. Here is my case. The democrats in New York passed a law that sais mom can kill the born baby under the guise of abortion.. Your side voted in a president that is a pediphile and you will vote for him again. Your side had a gay guy have anal sex with his boy friend right in the senate chambers just a few weeks ago , and you democrats did nothing. The week before that us republicans removed a U.S. House member just for lying on the campaign trail. Your side started 517 riots, cause $2.3 billion dollars of destroyed property damage , killed people, killed police men and beat up innocent people for having a Trump bumper sticker. That doesnt bother you at all , but find one republican that wants to marry a first cousin and you lump us in with your despicable party is a desperate move on your behalf. Heck , Ted Kennedy screwed a woman in a public cafe ,,, Bill Clinton raped women and had sex with a 19 yr. old intern . You should watch your own bobber.

How exactly do you get "your side"?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
How about "What's her face" in Minnesota, who married her brother?
Wonder how that wedding night went.............

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is common among the Amish in the US. They don't marry outside their religion and the gene pool is way too small. They marry cousins a lot simply because there aren't enough non-related women to marry. I read an article a few years back by a doctor who specializes in genetic diseases. He had identified about 120 diseases in the Amish. Most of these diseases are recessive genes that are very rare. It takes a recessive gene from both parents for it to appear. If the gene pool is very small, the odds of both parents carrying it is greatly increased.

The well known hemophilia in European royals is a great example. Many of them have suffered from it. It's the same thing - they marry within their 'nobility' and their gene pool is way too small.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I slept with my third cousin, after the first two, it wasn't so strange.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You know how a mother in West Virginia knows when her daughter gets her first period?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ihookem

You found one guy who votes republican and then bunch them up with the democrats is a desperate democrat indeed. Here is my case. The democrats in New York passed a law that sais mom can kill the born baby under the guise of abortion.. Your side voted in a president that is a pediphile and you will vote for him again. Your side had a gay guy have anal sex with his boy friend right in the senate chambers just a few weeks ago , and you democrats did nothing. The week before that us republicans removed a U.S. House member just for lying on the campaign trail. Your side started 517 riots, cause $2.3 billion dollars of destroyed property damage , killed people, killed police men and beat up innocent people for having a Trump bumper sticker. That doesnt bother you at all , but find one republican that wants to marry a first cousin and you lump us in with your despicable party is a desperate move on your behalf. Heck , Ted Kennedy screwed a woman in a public cafe ,,, Bill Clinton raped women and had sex with a 19 yr. old intern right in the White House. Your side owns San Fransisco and every other big city that is rotting from the inside to the point they are 3rd world countries . You should watch your own bobber.
LOL! If I'm not mistaken, I believe JSTUART is in Australia.

Last edited by gregintenn; 01/20/24.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (Anaconda, 10Glocks, 907brass, Algotguns, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,404 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,927
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.