V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Good.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Nikki woman is gonna love that.

Maybe Ron let her know before posting the news? " go get'em Nikki"?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One down, one to go.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its not official until..

RAM
strwilson
Steve4103
SupFoo
RockChucks
KFWA

All start threads….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trump will be talking about Hoe great a man he is inside of 2 weeks.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He was stupid for running in this election cycle. He should have just stayed in FL and been Gov. He would have been in a good position for 2028 but this run probably negated any chance he ever had at the Oval Office. Whoever advised him to run in this election cycle is a friggin' moron.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Endorsing Trump kills the rumor he was pushed to be Haley's VP

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I hope he goes back to Florida and continues the good work he has done there. I guess we will find out soon enough if he is in the cabals pocket now.

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Celebrate all you want but DeSantis would have beaten Biden in a landslide.

He would have gotten all the Republican/conservative voters plus most of the middle/independent voters. People on the fence when it comes to voting for Trump would have voted for DeSantis in a second.

Say what you will, but DeSantis was the best Governor in the US during the Covid lockdowns when it came to protecting individual freedom. Trump rolled over and let Fauci dictate the Covid response.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Fuqk that meatball

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Agree. He would have done well as President. He just never mustered the following Trump has.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
F
fburgtx Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Petehm

He would have gotten all the Republican/conservative voters plus most of the middle/independent voters. People on the fence when it comes to voting for Trump would have voted for DeSantis in a second.

Say what you will, but DeSantis was the best Governor in the US during the Covid lockdowns when it came to protecting individual freedom. Trump rolled over and let Fauci dictate the Covid response.

I had no real issue with DeSantis. He was leaps and bounds better than Haley. Good track record in Florida. Shame he felt the need to drop out so fast. He certainly would pull more blue collar/rust belters than Haley. He’s not a Romney/McCain retread..

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Foo wept.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA

It does, I am pleased that I was wrong.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Umm Noem and Renoylds rocked here in the Midwest during Covid
And I’m very unsure he would have gotten all the Republicans and conservative votes. And I’m 100% Trump not a fan of desantis

Last edited by IA_fog; 01/21/24.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Frees him up for a run in 2028. Not TOO damaged.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
He didn't handle bowing out gracefully, he should have given Trump a full-throated endorsement, after all the only reason why he is Governor of FL, is because of Trump.

Sore looser.

KB

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A

I agree in that DeSantis made the right decision in the Covid 19 breakout. I seen people in California loose a lot when the lockdown was placed upon us.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Desantis 2028……he’s got 4 years to build his platform without Trump in way…
Without Trump, DeSantis would have it.

"Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime."
- Ralph Lauretano
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tansun
Desantis 2028……he’s got 4 years to build his platform without Trump in way…
Without Trump, DeSantis would have it.
Without Trump, DeSantis would have been a One Term Governor of FL.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I agree that Noem and Reynolds were good as well during Covid.

Obviously, he would not get 100% of the Republican and conservative vote, but there is no logical reason that a Trump supporter would not have voted for DeSantis in the general election.

The biggest difference is with the middle/independent voters, the ones who either didn't vote for Trump in the last election or actually voted for Biden. He would have gotten more of their votes than Trump. I bet even some of the old-school Dems, not the progressives, would have voted for DeSantis.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You really shouldn't speak for all conservatives. Desantis is on about the same par as Bush when it comes to being a conservative.....he isn't. For me voting for the lesser of two evils is no longer an option and that's what Desantis represented to me. Just another career politician.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KillerBee
He didn't handle bowing out gracefully, he should have given Trump a full-throated endorsement, after all the only reason why he is Governor of FL, is because of Trump.

Sore looser.

Errr... He did endorse Trump. How was that not full-throated?

Carpe' Scrotum
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim1611

You really shouldn't speak for all conservatives. Desantis is on about the same par as Bush when it comes to being a conservative.....he isn't. For me voting for the lesser of two evils is no longer an option and that's what Desantis represented to me. Just another career politician.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

You should be perpetually happy. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Steve

Pretty dinged up. I was on board early. Great Gov, pretty terrible debater, speaker, and campaigner. Needs a lot of work. I bet Chris Christie comes on aboard for 28. lol

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Pretty dinged up. I was on board early. Great Gov, pretty terrible debater, speaker, and campaigner. Needs a lot of work. I bet Chris Christie comes on aboard for 28. lol
He shouldn’t be allowed to speak more than 120 seconds. Stick to your policies, Brother Ron, and bring in some guest co speakers or something. I’m not sure he could sell eskimos free heat.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Sore looser.

Full-throated means that he should have gone into detail and spent more time qualifying and explaining why ALL OF HIS BASE, should vote for Trump.

He should have said he would do everything in his power to work on Trump's behalf, he could have said a lot of things, which he did not IMO.

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/21/24.

KB

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
You really think Bush or a Rino governor would have shipped illegals from Florida to blue sanctuary cities? Do you think they would have gone after Disney or fought to keep their state open during Covid? DeSantis is way more conservative than any Rino politician. Just cause some idiot talking head says that DeSantis is just another Rino doesn't mean you should believe them. DeSantis does not govern like a Rino.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump will be talking about Hoe great a man he is inside of 2 weeks.

This is true. It’s how politics works. This has been the expected outcome for months. If DJT stays healthy and doesn’t implode (neither of these were/are guaranteed), he’ll win the nomination decisively.

If something did happen to Trump, it would be a good thing to have DeSantis on the ballot. Heck, something still could. Nobody’s guaranteed to be around tomorrow. At his age, and with his enemies, anything’s possible.

It seems that RD’s exit now will help Trump in NH. This should help slam the door on Haley sooner rather than later. I never doubted that RD would endorse Trump. I still don’t think that he’s out of the running for VP.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sore looser.

Full-throated means that he should have gone into detail and spent more time qualifying and explaining why ALL OF HIS BASE, should vote for Trump.

He should have said he would do everything in his power to work on Trump's behalf, he could have said a lot of things, which he did not IMO.

Willing to go out on a limb and say that DeSantis is campaigning for Trump before S. Carolina.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You really think Bush or a Rino governor would have shipped illegals from Florida to blue sanctuary cities? Do you think they would have gone after Disney or fought to keep their state open during Covid? DeSantis is way more conservative than any Rino politician. Just cause some idiot talking head says that DeSantis is just another Rino doesn't mean you should believe them. DeSantis does not govern like a Rino.

The Republican donor class didn't get behind DeSantis and are dumping stupid money for Haley for just these reasons.

Carpe' Scrotum
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nobody left to split the vote.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I suspected DeSantis might be a 'plant' - to implant a RINO into the White House in the future. And still believe he might be. The conniving Beltway Boys plan ahead ----->>> way ahead.
We all know according to elections stats it always flips back and forth from dem to gop so when it flips to gop >> here's the man for the job >> DeSantis. < The smiling lawyer. The flipping back and forth in elections cycles keeps folks thinking voting is legit ..
OVER......

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Did he endorse Pres Trump?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin

Does DeSantis voters go for Haley or do they go for Trump.

I can't see DeSantis voters seeing anything of value in Haley.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

He surely has the Krispy Kreme vote sewn up…..🍩

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102

You should be perpetually happy. grin

I will be even happier if more of my prediction are proven wrong.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I

The biggest difference is with the middle/independent voters, the ones who either didn't vote for Trump in the last election or actually voted for Biden. He would have gotten more of their votes than Trump.

Bidens votes were from total left wing loons, dead people and the extra mail in ballots printed on election night. I don't see DeSantis getting any of those votes.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I suspected DeSantis might be a 'plant' - to implant a RINO into the White House in the future. And still believe he might be. The conniving Beltway Boys plan ahead ----->>> way ahead.
We all know according to elections stats it always flips back and forth from dem to gop so when it flips to gop >> here's the man for the job >> DeSantis. < The smiling lawyer. The flipping back and forth in elections cycles keeps folks thinking voting is legit ..
OVER......
Maybe, but I think if they wanted to plant DeSantis, they wouldn't have had him enter the 2024 race. They would have propped him up and convinced Trump to prop him up as well.. Instead they had him shoot his wad way to early.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The Democrats and their media stalwarts knew that DeSantis was going to be the real challenger to Biden and they worked to wing and discredit him early. DeSantis with a good VP pick would have been tough to beat for Biden.

Did you notice early on that you rarely heard or saw direct quotes and footage of DeSantis? The media has developed a tactic of grabbing out of context snippets of Republican candidates in an effort to try to miss-define them early on. The candidates then spend the rest of their campaign with a monkey on their back trying to shed the stigma and have difficulty getting their message and platform heard.

The Democrats know that they'll succeed in having Trump disqualified as a candidate, before the general election.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

you do realize there are a number of "DeSantis voters" , some here no doubt, that are Never Trumpers and will vote for Haley in the primary and either vote third party, not vote, or maybe even vote D in the general election...............don't you?

Last edited by Valsdad; 01/21/24.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

do you think trump is a conservative?......trump is a career politician also.....hes been campaigning for years.....a lot of people voted for trump as the lesser of two evils.....I am glad trump is going to be the nominee, I don't think we should throw Desantis under the bus.

bob

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Pat85
I

The biggest difference is with the middle/independent voters, the ones who either didn't vote for Trump in the last election or actually voted for Biden. He would have gotten more of their votes than Trump.

Bidens votes were from total left wing loons, dead people and the extra mail in ballots printed on election night. I don't see DeSantis getting any of those votes.

And maybe this........ https://www.infowars.com/posts/elec...-using-only-a-pen-to-change-vote-totals/

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I hope desantis comes back from all of this....he should not have ran this time around......bob

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gsganzer
The Democrats and their media stalwarts knew that DeSantis was going to be the real challenger to Biden and they worked to wing and discredit him early. DeSantis with a good VP pick would have been tough to beat for Biden.

Did you notice early on that you rarely heard or saw direct quotes and footage of DeSantis? The media has developed a tactic of grabbing out of context snippets of Republican candidates in an effort to try to miss-define them early on. The candidates then spend the rest of their campaign with a monkey on their back trying to shed the stigma and have difficulty getting their message and platform heard.

The Democrats know that they'll succeed in having Trump disqualified as a candidate, before the general election.

Lol..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

you do realize there are a number of "DeSantis voters" , some here no doubt, that are Never Trumpers and will vote for Haley in the primary and either vote third party, not vote, or maybe even vote D in the general election...............don't you?

sure there are, the question is how many.

I also think there are many DeSantis voters who saw him as a more reasonable Trump, and now that he is gone, they aren't going to let Haley come in and be Jeb Bush, Hillary and Romney all rolled into one.

It was the reason I asked the question. I question whether this really helps Haley in New Hampshire

Last edited by KFWA; 01/21/24.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

do you think trump is a conservative?......trump is a career politician also.....hes been campaigning for years.....a lot of people voted for trump as the lesser of two evils.....I am glad trump is going to be the nominee, I don't think we should throw Desantis under the bus.

bob

GFY Nikki

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
DeSantis has governed Florida a lot more conservatively than Trump governed our country. I don't think he pulls middle of the road voters. They would toast him on abortion. Complete BS, but the leftists bite on that issue.

The presidential campaign for 2028 will start in 2026, he'll finish the governorship and go right into next prez campaign.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We need more than four years. Sure for a start, but.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
NOW, this is gonna get interesting. Trump will be the nominee unless they kill him.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
NOW, this is gonna get interesting. Trump will be the nominee unless they kill him.

He's gonna be the president unless the kill him or parachute Michelle into the dem convention.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He's gonna be the president unless the kill him or parachute Michelle into the dem convention.

I'm sure the Dems are going over a number of scenarios right now.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I'm sure the Dems are going over a number of scenarios right now.

And the hell of it is it doesnt matter who they run, they are going over scenarios on how to steal this election too.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Of course they are in steal mode, they have zero places to hang their hat when it comes to everyday Americans. LGB

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He lost my support once he donned the beanie at the wailing wall and signed Florida legislation while in Israel violating the free speech rights of Floridians if Jews took offense to anything said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He lost my support once he donned the beanie at the wailing wall and signed Florida legislation while in Israel violating the free speech rights of Floridians if Jews took offense to anything said.

He won't be able to unring that bell.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeb Bush started 2016 campaign with $100 million and the backing of the Deep State (his role was to lose gracefully to Hitlery Clinton) and got pounded into the dirt by Donald Trump. Ron DeSantis spent $150 million in Iowa and got pounded into the dirt by Donald Trump. Nimrata Randhawa had better wise up real quick, she has no path to the White House.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, does this mean Nagasaki Nikki will come in 2nd in NH?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
DeSanctimonious’s National Political career is over, KAPUTZ! lol

After Trump's next term, and when DeSanctimonious runs in 2028, Gen Younkin will kick his butt BIGLY.

Youngkin is Smarter and has more Charisma and Class, which the ladies like, in one finger than DeSanctimonious has in his entire body.

ADIOS Ronni

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/21/24.

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

After Trump's next term, and when DeSanctimonious runs in 2028, Gen Younkin will kick his butt BIGLY.

Youngkin is Smarter and has more Charisma and Class, which the ladies like, in one finger than DeSanctimonious has in his entire body.

ADIOS Ronni
STFU, Canuck

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by JeffA
[Linked Image from akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com]
LOL🤣

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Oh gawd, please tell me we are not going to have to suffer through one million "2028 Prez" threads over the next four years. frown

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

ADIOS Ronni
STFU, Canuck

Further proof NeverOutDoors is a fug'n ignorant pri.ck.

1. Canadians are good people and good neighbors.
2. Killer knows more about American politics than 99.9% of the buffoons in this forum.
3. Trudeau is finished when Trump destroys The Swamp. It's all connected.
4. Canadians are good people and good neighbors.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Oh gawd, please tell me we are not going to have to suffer through one million "2028 Prez" threads over the next four years. frown

No, just a million cut & paste Jimmy Olson wannabe threads.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Its not official until..

RAM
strwilson
Steve4103
SupFoo
RockChucks
KFWA

All start threads….

lolololol

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Oh,oh. HOMO pile-on starting. Fake wolverine and paul have arrived. Together again. Isn't that sweet.

polesmoker will be here momentarily .........

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Brother Poo is upset tonight.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Oh,oh. HOMO pile-on starting. Fake wolverine and paul have arrived. Together again. Isn't that sweet.

polesmoker will be here momentarily .........

Supfoo believes in Q. He isn’t qualified to tell a 5 year old Santa isn’t real.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Oops. I forgot about HOMO calvin. Too scared to disclose his location in his profile. Internet be scary, huh calvin.

Hahahahahaahahahahhhahhahhahhahahahahhahah

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
lol

You haven’t a clue.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Supfoo caught me. I am just an internet rando (thanks Burns)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ADIOS Ronni
STFU, Canuck

That's how I feel too. I'm always like "why is this Canuck all up in our politics"? Don't they have enough problems up there with their own? I get tired of hearing from the Aussie about it too

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
It's ironic that a guy that was never in to announce that he is out! L O L

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by moosemike

ADIOS Ronni
STFU, Canuck

That's how I feel too. I'm always like "why is this Canuck all up in our politics"? Don't they have enough problems up there with their own? I get tired of hearing from the Aussie about it too

I don't mind, good to hear an uninvolved opinion now and then. it's not surprising that folks from Canukville and Aussieland take an interest in American politics because they know if freedom fails in the United States they're really fuqked!

BTW both men you refer to are stellar men as far as I'm concerned. Lol and JStuart has told me to go fuqk myself at least once.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I wonder if he will sell the boots?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by MAC
He was stupid for running in this election cycle. He should have just stayed in FL and been Gov. He would have been in a good position for 2028 but this run probably negated any chance he ever had at the Oval Office. Whoever advised him to run in this election cycle is a friggin' moron.
I believe he was encouraged to run by people wanting to intentionally hurt his chances in 28 and they probably succeeded.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Good thing he's also not a free mason. You might have had to move out of state.

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I need to tag this thread for 2027.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

there is one option I had not considered and I'm seeing on twitter now

throwing their support behind Kennedy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

there is one option I had not considered and I'm seeing on twitter now

throwing their support behind Kennedy
Which is exactly the real issue...

it's not who they take their votes to.................

it's the fact anyone supposedly to the right of center who was supporting DeSantis would throw their support behind anyone other than the likely R candidate

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

ADIOS Ronni
STFU, Canuck

Further proof NeverOutDoors is a fug'n ignorant pri.ck.

1. Canadians are good people and good neighbors.
2. Killer knows more about American politics than 99.9% of the buffoons in this forum.
3. Trudeau is finished when Trump destroys The Swamp. It's all connected.
4. Canadians are good people and good neighbors.

Dude,

with all due respect

1. they call beanie hats "toques"
2. they spell incorrectly. I mean "colour" and "defence"......really now.
3. they are polite at inappropriate times, times when they should be tearin new ass holes
4 last, but not least, they pronounce boat and about like "boot and aboot"

Their saving grace is now, and will always be HOCKEY!!!

Last edited by Valsdad; 01/22/24.

In it is contentment

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,522
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.