Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I think we’re headed for civil war regardless.

Half or so of the country thinks if Trump doesn’t win democracy is over.

Half or so of the country thinks if Trump wins democracy is over.

Somebody is going to take an L this November. Neither side will take it without trouble.

Add in a recession that is bound to hit this year and people get a little agitated.
How do you think this possible 'civil war' would/could start?

When the MAGA movement is gone , huge inflation - crazy high prices, give illegals anything they want, obvious crooked elections, retirements lost , gov't healthcare for everybody except the working class < all of this and much more. At what point will the Right say enough is enough - ?

Might be starting right now on the TX/Mex border.

Official “starts” are always determined in hindsight. Then things build into a real scrap.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Civil war isn't going to happen. The U.S.A. is a big place. I think we're going to start seeing a lot of population relocation inside of the country. It's already started to an extent.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
They are going to do what we all have always done.

Continue to wear our Rose Colored Glasses and continue to vote for the lesser of two evils in hopes that there is a Savior A Coming and that the Republican Party will eventually, miraculously see the light.

Here's what you do, dude. Vote for Trump. Period.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Civil war isn't going to happen. The U.S.A. is a big place. I think we're going to start seeing a lot of population relocation inside of the country. It's already started to an extent.

So the red states get redder and the blue ones bluer???

The that’s just going to make things worse. There’s already several states where your kid can go to “transition” without your consent.

Are Idaho authorities going to hand some parents off to Washington law enforcement for felony kidnapping charges because they came and picked up their kid against her will???

How long until Eastern Oregon gets fed up with being controlled by Portland???

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I sense a breaking point.

The immigration thing is gasoline on a flame, IMO.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If Trump doesn't win, the country we all grew up in, is gone.. and it will be ran by communists, admitted communists... not the fake democRATS who try to hide from the communist moniker they really are.

Our nation will be ran by those who will try to profit the most from its demise.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire
If Trump doesn't win, the country we all grew up in, is gone.. and it will be ran by communists, admitted communists... not the fake democRATS who try to hide from the communist moniker they really are.

Our nation will be ran by those who will try to profit the most from its demise.

Seafire, I understand. Believe me. The thing that always puzzles me is. Where do these pricks think they're gonna go and just live happily ever after like nothing ever happened? I expect there to be vigilantes that would start hunting these communist pricks for the destruction of our country.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Seafire, I understand. Believe me. The thing that always puzzles me is. Where do these pricks think they're gonna go and just live happily ever after like nothing ever happened? I expect there to be vigilantes that would start hunting these communist pricks for the destruction of our country.
Like the business owners who let the freeloaders and deadbeats loot, pilfer and burn what they worked their whole lives for? People have to much to loose and most are pussies who go along to get along.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Been the theme since Clinton got in, no matter the party.

"Our nation will be ran by those who will try to profit the most from its demise."

This doesn't happen here.

"I expect there to be vigilantes that would start hunting these communist pricks for the destruction of our country."

In Mexico, on the other hand, an election year will include the assassination of over 100 candidates.

Last edited by RMiller2; 01/22/24.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Seafire, I understand. Believe me. The thing that always puzzles me is. Where do these pricks think they're gonna go and just live happily ever after like nothing ever happened?

Tel Aviv.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
With it being a two horse race now, we need:

Trump winning 70-30 in most states.

Higher than 14% turnout.

Then we can get excited.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When Trump returns to the WH he will need to ensure the traitors and bad actors get their necks stretched. If not , we will be back to where we are now. And then get progressively worse.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MrWilson
When Trump returns to the WH he will need to ensure the traitors and bad actors get their necks stretched. If not , we will be back to where we are now. And then get progressively worse.

So you want Trump to get elected and a bunch of people to get executed?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In a nut shell. It is what required to MAGA. The seditious people , traitors to the USA , the evil doers will just harass him and his admin like last time and once he is out , it is back to selling out our country and going forward with the NWO.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin

So you want Trump to get elected and a bunch of people to get executed?

Some deserve execution like hitlery for the ambassador and others she killed in Benghazi. Most need to be imprisoned.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
In a nut shell. It is what required to MAGA. The seditious people , traitors to the USA , the evil doers will just harass him and his admin like last time and once he is out , it is back to selling out our country and going forward with the NWO.

So your solution is to execute anyone in government who doesn’t support trump?

And this is required by Maga? Is Trump beholden to Maga and must submit to them?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calvin

So your solution is to execute anyone in government who doesn’t support trump?

And this is required by Maga? Is Trump beholden to Maga and must submit to there wishes?

No.

Just the individuals who are traitors , performed seditious acts , and are evil doers.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Why wasn't something done? Well, the Dems running the white house and the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT will not investigate Dem cheating. Also, states were cheating was done had Dem attorney generals who sealed the election results with no investigations of any reports of fraud. Soros funding of Dem attorney generals got a lot of them elected.

When you vote, you have to vote for anyone not a Dem who has a chance to beat a Dem even if it is a Rino. Rino's sometimes investigate, but at least it keeps a Dem out of office.

ALL ELECTIONS MATTER, not just a presidential. The only way to change the country is continue to vote against Dems. Dems have gone completely off the rails to the left. Not even middle of the road is good enough for them.

Bush Jr, was attacked relentlessly by Obama and blamed for everything. Bush was "too nice" and never defended himself and his choices. Rino or not, he didn't defend his positions or choices. People had enough of that and finally elected Trump who attacks anyone who attacks him. I remember Bush saying they needed to tighten up on credit for home buying, especially without a down payment, that it would cause a crash. This was in 2006. No one listened, Dems had taken over congress by then. 2008, big crash caused by the housing market. Bush was blamed by Obama, but it was congress who did nothing to tighten credit. Clinton had pushed this idea of no down payment to buy a home to "help the poor become homeowners". All they did when they couldn't pay the mortgage was walk away.

I'm not defending Bush because he and his family didn't support Trump. But, even a Rino will get turned on by the far left when he or she doesn't suit their agenda.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
ALL ELECTIONS MATTER, not just a presidential. The only way to change the country is continue to vote against Dems. Dems have gone completely off the rails to the left. Not even middle of the road is good enough for them.

So what you are saying so that people should vote straight R?

You are going to send Steve into a tailspin with talk like that.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,211
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.