-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Blue states did not seem to have a problem when they wanted to flaunt the federal government by designating sanctuary cities.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Start dropping off illegals in specific neighborhoods

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
why isn't Texas flooding Washington DC with illegals instead of Chicago and New York?

I hope Abbott defies them and continues blocking Homeland Security

Last edited by KFWA; 01/22/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope Abbott protects the wire. Let them attempt to enforce it. This is gong to have to be forced on them like it or not. One way or the other the migration has to stop.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
why isn't Texas flooding Washington DC with illegals instead of Chicago and New York?

Drop them off behind the offending justices' houses and point them towards them for shelter and food.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
It's always Robets AND Barrett.

Does someone have pictures of the in the same bed, perhaps on Epstein Island?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Drop them off behind the offending justices' houses and point them towards them for shelter and food.

I mean, I know he's thought of it - there has to be some reason why. Maybe his goal was to get governors to revolt against Biden.( Its working)

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Probably. There was a John Roberts listed on the Lolita Express' flight log.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

eating adrenochrome drenched pizza?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by drop_point
Perhaps the states should come 5' off the border and do the same thing. Make them sue them again.

Seems like landowners could ask TX gov for a tax break for putting a barricade on their own land, about 5-10’ off the border.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I believe from a constitutional standpoint the justices got it right. The federal government owns responsibility for the border. Let's imagine the shoe on the other foot. Trump is president and steps up measures to secure the boarder in SOCAL. California unilaterally decides to change the border control infrastructure to suit their needs. Nobody would support that. Unfortunately the constitution doesn't appear to allow for states to take independent border control measures, even when the fed is derelict in their responsibility.

They have a responsibility to secure it, which they aren't.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Can't trust a woman that keeps her maiden name in front of her married name.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's not going to happen, however Biden and the democraps would love it. Abbott would be arrested. Is it time to make Shelby Park a battle cry, or is it time for Texas to secede?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by drop_point
I haven't read the ruling, but I have a hunch that SCOTUS rightly ruled that the border belongs to the fed.

Despite the US Constitution compelling them to protect it.
The Court may be deferring to the electorate to toss them out if they don't?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Abbott needs to raise a "Come and Take it" flag featuring barb wire...instead of a canon.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If I were Texas, I would keep what I have and force the Feds to start a new round of appeals. Make them earn it. Something like what Joe is doing with the student loan repayments.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I believe from a constitutional standpoint the justices got it right. The federal government owns responsibility for the border. Let's imagine the shoe on the other foot. Trump is president and steps up measures to secure the boarder in SOCAL. California unilaterally decides to change the border control infrastructure to suit their needs. Nobody would support that. Unfortunately the constitution doesn't appear to allow for states to take independent border control measures, even when the fed is derelict in their responsibility.

Is that what the 10th Amendment says?

The federales aren't "derelict" they are complicit.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Once upon a time President Andrew Jackson told the Supreme Court “you have made your law, now enforce it”!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I know a lot of people on here are not people of faith. But, and it's big, In the end times there is no mention what so ever of the Big all powerful nation from the West in Revelations. So how do you suppose we go from where we are now and have been since the early 1900s to a non mention. Many in the past have stated that the only way a large powerful nation such as ours is destroyed is from the inside. this is what you are witnessing presently ......

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

I really hate to say this out loud but I believe Paul is correct.
The SC has to rule strict constitutional law. Vote out the preasant administration and hope they change it.
We might just be screwed. 😢

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,986
Posts18,499,852
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.