Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like the Turd may have flushed himself a little further down the sewer. smile
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/trudeaus-orwellian-attack-truckers-declared-unconstitutional

Last edited by 673; 01/23/24.
GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Too bad question period isn't happening at this time, then we could watch the Turd get daily beat downs until he runs out of the house, fugging pos.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Good news for every Canadian. Trudeau violated the Charter of Rights and Freedom. He just can’t seem to get good press these days.

Nick

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He knew he was wrong.....Remember when the act was before the Senate?....it was not going to pass, then there was going to be non-confidence motion put forward, likely resulting in an election.

He ruined lives, literally, and so did the little Communist Freeland.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Also, lets not forget about the many thousands of people who were doxed, like my son for donating 40 bucks when the convoy was still in Manitoba. Some shyte rat contacted his place of employment and said he supported terrorism, lucky for him he had already laid it all out for his employer...perfectly legal.

Someone leaked the info, we think we know what happened there, wish I could get my hands on the pos.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bewty !!

Hope it goes further & those effected get recourse.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope that the rest of the day is going as well as this news.

When you have an hour and a bit, I'm part way through this interview by Andrew Laughton who is interviewing Christine Van Geyn for starters and then Keith Wilson.

It's been a good listen so far, again every Canadian should have to listen to this I believe.

As mentioned, I'm still listening and being educated on what went on and what was at stake and what is at stake.

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/23/24. Reason: more information

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
And from the NDP

Jagmeet just press released that they agreed with the emergency act reluctantly and that the whole mess really resides with the Liberals. In addition to being a slimeball he is also spineless.

Hugh
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They can cry all they want, at the end of the day it was about mandates, pure and simple. Mandates that were not put in place to protect anyone from anything, they lied about the Pandemic, then lied about the cure, beat and imprisoned those that exposed their lies.

I fired customers that were gladding over all this Covid BS, lies upon lies. If anyone hurt our economy it is the Federal government LOL.........we need an election. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Turd says the .gov, will appeal the ruling !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Turd says the .gov, will appeal the ruling !
A reaction not based in any reality.
A reality based decision would be one that took an indepth look at the decision and what there options were/are....appeals aren't supposed to be knee jerk reactions.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope that the rest of the day is going as well as this news.

When you have an hour and a bit, I'm part way through this interview by Andrew Laughton who is interviewing Christine Van Geyn for starters and then Keith Wilson.

It's been a good listen so far, again every Canadian should have to listen to this I believe.

As mentioned, I'm still listening and being educated on what went on and what was at stake and what is at stake.

All the best.

Dwayne
Thanks for that Dwayne.
I think I will kick it off early tonight and go pop a cork now. laugh

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The supremes will say “He meant well…”

Until politicians have skin in the game, either by financial penalties, peeling off tar and feathers or hanging from a lamp post, nothing will change.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Another article on this. Thanks to the work of the Canadian Civil Liberties Association and the Canadian Constitution Foundation. I am not sure if they were allowed to speak / testify to Commissioner Paul Rouleau.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/editorial-another-huge-legal-defeat-for-trudeau/ar-BB1h9xMC

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hugh;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day behaved and you're all okay tonight.

Christine Van Geyn mentioned that the Rouleau Commission didn't go their way at all - but - it did get them access to documents that they otherwise wouldn't have had.

The other fellow in the video is Keith Wilson who took Hon. Bryan Peckford's case to court and had it shut down.

He stated he was afraid this one would go the same way, but it didn't.

Apparently it's 190 page decision and rains fire and brimstone on the feds over this.

On NDP leader Jimmy Dhaliwal's statement, again I cannot for the life of me get why all the rank and file, blue collar NDP folks aren't warming up a big old pot of tar and going through the old pillows.

Here in BC, I know many forestry workers, albeit most retired now, who were lifetime NDP voters, but whatever it is that Jimmy has turned the party into, it wasn't their party and that's clear to anyone who isn't comatose.

Interesting times for sure and this was an interesting day.

As my friend Paul noted, earlier this afternoon the Wicked Witch of the West Freeland announced they'd be appealing, but that was expected. They're spending our money against us so what do they have to lose?

Hopefully enough of our fellow Canadians are waking up Hugh, but as always, only time will tell.

All the best to you all regardless.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I dont disagree with anything yous guys say.

I'm just elated the Turd didn't jump ship, he must ride it down.

I'm going to go back to the Canadian Military Lawsuit thread and continue withthe Dallas Alexander thread lol
A must listen.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
More information on the ruling coming out today. The ruling is very detailed and will be very very difficult for the Liberal / NDP coalition to appeal. I would bet that there will be lawsuits coming out on the freezing of funds and in some cases loss of jobs and business. In the end due to the ineptitude of the Liberals the taxpayer will be on the hook again.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ls-face-steep-path-to-appeal/ar-BB1hbfOr

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ja...ezing-funds-of-freedom-convoy-protesters

Hugh
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I think most people are thinking the Turd will get off without any penalty, I'm not sure what they expect? The Turd isn't going to jail or be fined lol.

There will surely be lawsuits, there will be case law moving forward for the myriad of ongoing litigation all over the Country, and it go's alot further than the EA, alot further.

He and henchmen are already being punished, they have been beaten down even further than I thought they would ever be, and they did it to themselves LOL......lets think guns....

Many of the Politico's involved, Jimmy, Turd, Christia, a high number of sitting MP's are finished, that is their punishment.

The reward?.......to those who supported from the beginning, lost their jobs, had their lives destroyed etc...can hold their head high knowing that they were right and stood up for themselves, gonna be hard to understand unless you are one of those people.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HughW
More information on the ruling coming out today. The ruling is very detailed and will be very very difficult for the Liberal / NDP coalition to appeal. I would bet that there will be lawsuits coming out on the freezing of funds and in some cases loss of jobs and business. In the end due to the ineptitude of the Liberals the taxpayer will be on the hook again.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ls-face-steep-path-to-appeal/ar-BB1hbfOr

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ja...ezing-funds-of-freedom-convoy-protesters
The National post article lays the results of the ruling out pretty good imo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope the day is behaving for you all.

More homework for you sir.

It's a more in depth breakdown of the decision.

All the best and happy listening.

Dwayne

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

400 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 38 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,125
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.