Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Good afternoon, I hope the day in your part of the world is behaving acceptably and you're well.

This is Tucker Carlson's address to something like 4000 people in Calgary.

Like him or hate him, it's food for thought, no?

Best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will listen to this later this evening at the reloading bench. Thanks for this!

I mostly like Tucker, but I do fact check him sometimes, I think he is much more effective since leaving the noose around his neck in FOX.

BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Afternoon again my friend, hope all remains well with you.

Here's an Alberta radio personality Ryan Jespersen's take on it.

Again it's interesting information to absorb.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tucker is a truth-teller, and luckily for him he was born into a very wealthy and prominent family.

I have been watching him for many years since he started at CNN.

If we had people like him on Canadian TV, I would watch some CTV, sadly all we have is State Run Media that will rot your brain if you watch it.

One comment I'll make is that, it's very easy to come here and tell people what to do, especially when you have absolutely nothing at all to lose.

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/25/24.

KB

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
And MSM with help from a Liberal MP who will be losing his seat in the next election starts to twist some of the messages from the presentation

https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...-minister-should-be-targeted-2024-01-25/

Alberta premier assailed for saying Canada environment minister should be targeted
Reuters
January 25, 20242:24 PM MSTUpdated 3 hours ago

OTTAWA, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Canadian cabinet members on Thursday condemned the premier of the energy-rich province of Alberta for reportedly saying that Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault should be targeted over his policies.
Danielle Smith, who says Ottawa's plan to cut emissions of greenhouse gases will cripple Alberta, made her remarks on Wednesday during a public conversation with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson, the Calgary Herald newspaper said.

"I wish you would put Steven Guilbeault in your crosshairs," the paper quoted her as saying during the event in the Albertan capital Edmonton. Carlson has a history of making insulting comments about Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
"This increases political violence against everyone who runs for office in this country," Guilbeault told reporters. Employment Minister Randy Boissonnault, who represents a parliamentary constituency in Edmonton, said, "It is completely unacceptable for the premier of any province to say that she wants to put a target on the back of any Canadian politician."

Smith's press secretary Sam Blackett said Guilbeault had falsely implied that the premier was inciting violence against him.
"The Premier has been calling for him to be fired for months and will continue to do so," he said in an email.
In December, after Canada unveiled a plan aimed at pushing oil and gas companies to cut emissions up to 38% from 2019 levels by 2030, Smith said the announcement intentionally attacked Alberta's economy.

Hugh
IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I say double Oil production like Danielle says, then when Trump takes over start the Keystone again and it will be good times again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Well, I say double Oil production like Danielle says, then when Trump takes over start the Keystone again and it will be good times again.

AMEN!

CANADA only does well when the USA is doing well.

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/25/24.

KB

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Tucker's message was quite remarkable...he is quite well informed about our geography and our politics.
I was quite impressed with his opinion about banking and real estate...I concur.
Gotta say , I was pleasantly surprised

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What does Mr. Redgwell say? He was all in on suppression of dissent back during the Covid-19 scare.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,658
Posts18,493,515
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.