Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Anything about a terrorist attack at Edmonton city hall yesterday?

Yeah, me either. Wonder why they’re keeping a lid on this?

https://torontosun.com/news/nationa...n-canada-that-no-one-seems-to-know-about

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Very weird story -- guy was a security guard, wife does not speak English, kids at home . Had a video on his grievances -- https://twitter.com/KirkLubimov/status/1750237732822245714

The security guard that tackled him worked for the same company and was previously in the military for 7 years.

https://globalnews.ca/news/10247820/edmonton-city-hall-shooting-charges/

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/police-charge-man-edmonton-city-hall

He had a court apperance today

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wannabebwana;
Good evening to you sir, I hope your part of Ontario had decent weather today and this finds you well.

Thanks to you and Hugh for the links, that's indeed a new one on me as well.

The details are sparse at best are they not?

The firearm appears to be an SKS with an aftermarket stock on it, but there's no indication he was a PAL holder or not so who knows on that front.

One of the articles mentioned he made a video where he was smoking and speaking Persian, which last time I looked was at least one of the more common languages in Iran.

Pierre Poilievre, who typically doesn't pull numbers out of the clear blue sky as far as I've been able to check, mentioned last fall that the Iranian government has 700 agents operating in Canada.

That Rebel News reporter who got ruffed up by the LEO guarding the Wicked Witch of the West Freeland, had just finished asking her a question regarding why the Libs won't call some Iranian agency a terrorist organization.

It's fairly common knowledge that without Iranian backing, Hezbollah and the Houthis wouldn't exist.

Hard to say how that all adds up really, could be all coincidence for sure, but typically coincidences don't make mathematical sense in my experience, so there is usually something more at play.

It will be interesting to see if this disappears in the legacy media now, that'd be even more coincidental one supposes, no?

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/25/24. Reason: more information

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I just [bleep] my pants. WTF?

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The guy Sharif Haji knocked on my door and asked me to post his 'Vote For Him Sign' on my lawn, he did not like my answer. He was running in the last election for the Rachel Notley in Edmonton.

The other guy that was running in my area for Danielle Smith was also a Muslim, I forgot his name he knocked on my door as well, and asked me the same thing. He did not like my answer either.

Sharif Haji

This is what he posted on Facebook, can someone tell me what he is saying???

إن حكومة متخلفة في ضمان العدالة والشفافية والمساءلة في عمليات اعتماد المواكب المدربة دوليا.

وطلبت بالأمس من الوزير تقديم جدول زمني واضح لمعالجة أوجه القصور في استقطاب الكفاءات المدربة والماهرة في المحافظة.

لقد طلبت من الوزير الالتزام بتقديم الدعم للوافدين الجدد المهرة الذين يسعون إلى جعل ألبرتا وطنهم.

The Mayor of Edmonton is Amarjeet Sohi, his first act was to put together a committee to study "Racism against Muslims" and he raised my property taxes.

Welcome to Edmonton, or I should have written به ادمونتون خوش آمدید

"Ruined Nation"

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/26/24.

KB

IC B2

R
RHM Offline
R
Originally Posted by KillerBee
The guy Sharif Haji knocked on my door and asked me to post his 'Vote For Him Sign' on my lawn, he did not like my answer. He was running in the last election for the Rachel Notley in Edmonton.

The other guy that was running in my area for Danielle Smith was also a Muslim, I forgot his name he knocked on my door as well, and asked me the same thing. He did not like my answer either.

Sharif Haji

This is what he posted on Facebook, can someone tell me what he is saying???

إن حكومة متخلفة في ضمان العدالة والشفافية والمساءلة في عمليات اعتماد المواكب المدربة دوليا.

وطلبت بالأمس من الوزير تقديم جدول زمني واضح لمعالجة أوجه القصور في استقطاب الكفاءات المدربة والماهرة في المحافظة.

لقد طلبت من الوزير الالتزام بتقديم الدعم للوافدين الجدد المهرة الذين يسعون إلى جعل ألبرتا وطنهم.

The Mayor of Edmonton is Amarjeet Sohi, his first act was to put together a committee to study "Racism against Muslims" and he raised my property taxes.

Welcome to Edmonton, or I should have written به ادمونتون خوش آمدید

"Ruined Nation"

Dirka Dirka is my guess.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1badf350, 1minute, 12344mag, 163bc, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,590
Posts18,473,439
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.