Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by SargeMO
The left will get behind the most disgusting bastard you can think of and vote as a solid block. They have no morals or core beliefs so it doesn't bother them.

The trouble with hero worship is it blinds you to the reality of an individual. Choosing between Trump and Biden is like picking the best crazy old man at the nursing home, who set in the hallway screaming at people they don't know.

Trump is obviously the best choice of the two, but what we need is another Reagan.

Yeah, IRCA 84 and the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 86 were amazing. Get me some more of that.
and dont foget amnesty. Sorry boomers, but f uck Reagan

That’s what IRCA was.

I’m not saying f Reagan. I’m saying he f’d up majorly in some things. Epically.

But some folks are fixated on Trumps flaws while pretending the guy with Alzheimer’s was without them.
I agree with that for sure

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We need more than four years of President Trump. We need a movement.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Character break...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
The left will get behind the most disgusting bastard you can think of and vote as a solid block. They have no morals or core beliefs so it doesn't bother them.

The trouble with hero worship is it blinds you to the reality of an individual. Choosing between Trump and Biden is like picking the best crazy old man at the nursing home, who set in the hallway screaming at people they don't know.

Trump is obviously the best choice of the two, but what we need is another Reagan.

Yeah, IRCA 84 and the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 86 were amazing. Get me some more of that.
and dont foget amnesty. Sorry boomers, but f uck Reagan

That’s what IRCA was.

I’m not saying f Reagan. I’m saying he f’d up majorly in some things. Epically.

But some folks are fixated on Trumps flaws while pretending the guy with Alzheimer’s was without them.
......if Reagan was running today.....he would get the criticism that trump is getting.....I don't mind trump getting thrown some chit . as long as the chit throwers are voting for him.....its the guys that kiss the ring and thinks their savior can do no wrong that try to shout down anybody that doesn't kiss ass like they do....those guys are usually all mouth no action......bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
No. He can't win. He'll get less than 46% of the total vote that he got in 2016 and 2020. He can't win with less than 46% of the vote. His supporters are more enthusiastic for him than ever before, but so are those who don't like him. Not a single voter that does not like him will sit this one out. More of the same. And if you throw in the abortion issue we are looking at a disaster for the GOP in 2024.
If Donald loses it's because of voter fraud and out right cheating. Yes, lot's of people hate him but way too many folks see the complete fraud that Joe Biden is.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Whether anyone wants to admit it, Trump is our last best hope to try and save this Nation. He is brash, vulgar, narcissistic, irritating etc. but he is right in what he says and does for America.

I would rather have a top rated doctor for a life saving surgery who is an azzhole than an incompetent, touchy feely, limp wristed liberal. Results matter.

Put your "feelings" on the back burner and do the right thing for your country while you still have one.

Trump Train 2024!!!!! Get aboard or get run over.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by scottf270
Whether anyone wants to admit it, Trump is our last best hope to try and save this Nation. He is brash, vulgar, narcissistic, irritating etc. but he is right in what he says and does for America.

I would rather have a top rated doctor for a life saving surgery who is an azzhole than an incompetent, touchy feely, limp wristed liberal. Results matter.

Put your "feelings" on the back burner and do the right thing for your country while you still have one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by reivertom
We'll have to win so big, that cheating won't help the Bolsheviks. If the margin is really large, it makes it hard to cheat and cover it up.
But somehow, some way, they'll figure out a way to top Trump...

Wife and I will damn sure vote - but I have little faith it'll matter... Dems are the scum of the earth..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O

"Could'a, Would'a, Should'a..." Reagan left the building 20 years ago. There is no one sitting in the wings on a white horse to come in and save us at the last moment. 283 days until the election. The choices are Trump or Biden. Is Trump an arrogant Azz? Yep! Does Trump say uncouth, hurtful things at times? Yep! Would I want him for a Son In Law or Brother In Law? No way in Hades. But guess what... I ain't voting for him because he is Mr. Congeniality. I am voting for him to fix a train wreck in the middle of a pit full of vipers in D.C. I don't care if he gargles with napalm in the morning... I don't care if he makes millions of liberal heads explode each day...

Fix the damn country. Close the border. Open the oil pipelines. Stop the Woke B.S. Start bringing jobs back to the U.S. Shut down the wars BiteMe started without starting up any new conflagrations... On Day2 he can go back to draining the Swamp...

Last edited by Orion2000; 01/26/24.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by scottf270

I don't agree that he is our last hope.....the heaven's opened up and angels started singing....I see him as slowing things down .

we need laws not eo's.....I believe that things wont change until people have had enough, when the .gov has taxed the hell out us to pay the way for those that don't contribute.....economic breakdown/hunger/.gov digging into savings while pelosi and her ilk...repubs...included, continue to make millions and live the high life...then we could see a real change......bob

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Trump is as brash and foul mouthed as George Patton. The Germans feared him as much as anyone though. Churchill showed up at the right time for the Brits. What makes me ashamed of our own people is that so many would turn on Trump in a heart beat if he were to set things on the right track. History bears it out.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1lessdog, 1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,521
Posts18,509,659
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.