-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A buddy found a like new Milwaukee 18v Fuel grease gun this spring. Sold it to another bud for $75.

Both tickled pink.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Did find a Dewalt 18v battery operated drill in the road. Used it until the battery wore down, decided it was a great drill so bought a charger for the battery.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Used to find lots of tools and pocket knives on the road while mowing ditches for the county. Found a 7 1/2hp Mercury outboard and box of tools in the lake when I was a kid. Got it running and used it all through high school.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Early one morning I found a pair of Gargoyle "Intimidator" sunglasses on the side of the road in front of a gay bar......still use them today!

When I was a kid I was pretty tackle poor, I was walking down to the bayou to fish and a car went by turned and a well stocked tackle box fell off the top of the car.

Dad and I tried hard to find the owner but to no avail.

It was a good day for Paulie!!
har har mutha' fuqker...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
... left my favorite pair of Gargoyle "Intimidator" sunglasses on the roof of my car when leaving early AM ... why i hate getting up early...

Early one morning I found a pair of Gargoyle "Intimidator" sunglasses on the side of the road in front of a gay bar......

Hmmm?
ooo... editing out context... still in Jr high... you can work for the MSM when you grow up...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Early one morning I found a pair of Gargoyle "Intimidator" sunglasses on the side of the road in front of a gay bar......still use them today!

When I was a kid I was pretty tackle poor, I was walking down to the bayou to fish and a car went by turned and a well stocked tackle box fell off the top of the car.

har har mutha' fuqker...

Lol, Sorry I couldn't resist!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

har har mutha' fuqker...

Lol, Sorry I couldn't resist!
Lol, no harm, no foul... paid neer hunert $ for them sob's... bastidges don't make that style anymore...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was walking in a parking lot just today and looked at a dumpster overflowing with stuff and right on top was a drill press.

Heavy MFer but I got it home. LOL

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Dad drove a gasoline tanker on a 200 mile round trip 6 days a week for over 30 years. The stuff he'd see almost weekly would just about put tears in his eyes but he wouldn't risk it.

Seams he did stop a few times but a trooper caught him & when trooper found out the truck was loaded with 8000 gallons of gas he flipped out. Told dad if he ever saw him parked on the side of the interstate again he better be broke drown, like, immobile or he'd throw the book at him.

The main highways from the big lakes back to the cities on Sunday afternoons are a junk mans dream. That is, if ya like coolers, life vest & boat cushions. Have seen whole boats, or what's lest of them.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cv540
... left my favorite pair of Gargoyle "Intimidator" sunglasses on the roof of my car when leaving early AM ... why i hate getting up early...

Early one morning I found a pair of Gargoyle "Intimidator" sunglasses on the side of the road in front of a gay bar......

Hmmm?
ooo... editing out context... still in Jr high... you can work for the MSM when you grow up...

Ha! Well played good Sir.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B3

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,578
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.