Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Just bring them home. Let Israel fight its own wars until it learns how to get along in the Middle East.

It's going to have to learn how to eventually. It's been chased off from every other place it's been,....except the U.S.A.,...and look at what's going on here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Calvin
Iran and the worthless raghead federation of dipshits is really trying to start a bigger war. They’re going to get it too but this time our home front is screwed up and pathetically weak so when this kicks off we’ll see internal terrorist attacks unlike anything we’ve ever seen, it’ll make October 7 in Israel look like a day at the park…

It’s coming.

What do you think it will look like?

That’s a good question. If I had to guess I would say that I’d expect multiple attacks, shootings, IEDS anywhere that has a lot of people….stadiums, schools, concerts, etc. I would expect that the sleeper agent attacks to be in every state and multiple locations throughout. I’d also expect that the attacks would be continuously carried out by more and more sleeper cells.

Subways, trains, ferries, airplanes…anything that will garner attention and make the populace panicked and scared. The internal turmoil will be almost as bad as the direct attacks.

Power plants, sub-stations, transmission lines, data centers, cell towers, water supplies, pipelines, refineries; all stuff that makes our comfortable lives possible.

The question is, will anyone think to protect that stuff before a bunch of it gets blown up?

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
3 American troops killed and 25 wounded in Jordan

Watcha gonna do Joe??
We all knew this day was coming. Not that Iran hasn't killed Americans in the past. But, Joe is a feckless POS and no one knows where this is going next.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Iran and the worthless raghead federation of dipshits is really trying to start a bigger war. They’re going to get it too but this time our home front is screwed up and pathetically weak so when this kicks off we’ll see internal terrorist attacks unlike anything we’ve ever seen, it’ll make October 7 in Israel look like a day at the park…

It’s coming.

That’s a good question. If I had to guess I would say that I’d expect multiple attacks, shootings, IEDS anywhere that has a lot of people….stadiums, schools, concerts, etc. I would expect that the sleeper agent attacks to be in every state and multiple locations throughout. I’d also expect that the attacks would be continuously carried out by more and more sleeper cells.

Subways, trains, ferries, airplanes…anything that will garner attention and make the populace panicked and scared. The internal turmoil will be almost as bad as the direct attacks.

Power plants, sub-stations, transmission lines, data centers, cell towers, water supplies, pipelines, refineries; all stuff that makes our comfortable lives possible.

The question is, will anyone think to protect that stuff before a bunch of it gets blown up?
That's what I suspect they will target if they attack.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Riverc

It’s coming.

What will effect folks mentally is the suicide bombers at the concerts, malls, and grocery stores.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
Keep personnel out of chithole countries, and these kind of problems will never arise.
Bam!! Smart man here

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Just setting the stage for a big counter attack so Biden can look strong for the election.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
TBREW401: Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, good has come about or come to pass under china joe bidens "Presidential" reign!
Don't expect anything good to come about from this mess either.
Come on November!
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
proportional response to iran should be immediate and violent.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

It’s coming.

We have already seen internal attacks years ago. I agree its going to trip a trigger and there will be some internal stuff pop up at some point. I"m not sure when and how etc... I'd bet the CIA knows but could care less currently.

That said once this happens gun control will be a gimme IMHO. .gov may be compliant in this to serve a purpose RE control

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It’s coming.

What will effect folks mentally is the suicide bombers at the concerts, malls, and grocery stores.

Coordinated attacks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
But they need a real distraction that tje 'Merican people can relate to & maybe support to distract from the disastrous domestic situation in the country & they are getting desperate.

Ukraine has not been what they had hoped for.

MM

Doesn’t matter at all what pedo Joe thinks.

Pedo Joe…….THINK???🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It’s coming.

My list is an addition to the other stuff you mention. The open border Joe gave us for the last three years has doubtless allowed all kinds of extremist jackholes to come in and disappear. They catch some on the watch list fairly often. How many that aren’t on the list do you think have gotten in, as well as listed ones that slipped through? Deeply embedded ones will already have acquired all the stuff they’ll need to carry out their missions and probably won’t be directly involved so they can continue to support the cannon fodder that actually carries out the attacks. If it begins, it’ll be just awful, and I’m just glad I live in the sticks and don’t need to go out much.

What fresh Hell is this?
DMc #19159921 01/29/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DMc
Why are we allowing mentally ill people to be commanders in the US military? ^^^^

What we are guilty of, is letting the DemocRAT party Cheat in elections, when they never won the election WITHOUT Cheating their asses off...

Are they to blame or are we as a nation to blame for letting the thieves get away with their cheat?

I say the latter is to blame.

As said in the early days of our nation.... Bad things happen when good people DO NOTHING!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
........The internal turmoil will be almost as bad as the direct attacks.

And that's in in a nutshell. 2 guys with a couple of pressure cookers had Boston a RCH away from full on martial law, armed presence in the streets, door to door searches.

Just a week or two ago we had excessive snow/cold for this region. People couldn't get out for a few days and a bunch lost water. It didn't take but a few days to lots of people to go nuts.

All they need to do is destroy the right stuff and people/government will do the most harm. The terrorists wouldn't have to kill anyone.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This nation has no backbone, and is fat dumb and happy in their leisurely leftist lifestyle.

No difference than Dec 1941 when this nation was attacked by Japan. But back then we had a nation that would stand up, and overcome its decadence. Today, I highly doubt it.. Patriots are in the minority in this country and are also aged, to what can they really do in the big picture?

In 1941, we also hadn't let a billion of our enemies cross our borders, and have sleeper cells from sea to shining sea.

I've always maintained, guerrilla warfare is the hardest type to overcome...

Joe has let them in, gave them plenty of money, armed them.. With the full backing of the DemocRATic party. Which are mainly communists anyway....

and no one saw this coming while the stage was being set up right in front of us all?

They have drones, we have drones.. they use theirs... we need to be using ours, instead of propping up the Ukraine, so their social elitists get rich supposedly fighting the Russians.

Do we blame our enemies, or blame ourselves for letting this play out right in front of us, and once again, do nothing, just like we did when the democRATs got away with their election Fraud in 2020... and then claim that anyone who didn't accept it is just an election denier? Communism 101 once again, and our entire nation is just like Nero.... sat un a mountain top and played his fiddle while Rome Burned....

Communist democRATS want us all to turn a blind eye, to the obvious that is right in front of our eyes, that they have created. This will be the first war fought within our own borders, since the Revolutionary War, by & against foreign nations forces.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeff… I think that when this kicks off gun control will have left the barn with the doors are wide open. The time for them to worry about disarming us is now, not when the shooting starts. Ukraine and Israel couldn’t hand out guns fast enough when the shooting started. The reply they get from us AFTER they attack us is NOT going to be the same reply they might get today….😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (10Glocks, 222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 25 invisible), 1,831 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,122
Posts18,483,681
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.