Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Browning Takedown BLR in 30-06. Rifle is very accurate and shoots sub 2/3 MOA. This group happens to be .55 for Load 2. Shots for Load 1 were fired to confirm POI for some extra ammo.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Blueing overall is very good. Only minor imperfections to faint to show in photos.

The gun has been hunted and the stock has commensurate "dings and nicks" identified in the photos below (apologies I am not a good photographer):

1. The mark on the left side at the front of the comb (shaped like a grain of rice)
2. The vertical mark on the lower portion of the buttstock.
3. The various “pin marks” on the right side of the stock. These do not go into the wood but nature of the high gloss finish causes small nicks to reflect light and show up
4. The right side of the forend where it meets the action
5. The left near the forend where it meets the action
6. Underside near the sling swivel stud

Item 1 (large light colored area is a reflection)

Item 2

Item 3

Item 4

Item 5

Item 6

Trigger has been worked by Neil Jones and average of 5 pulls was 4.25 lbs.

I have an extra magazine that I will include as well as a one piece base standard base and a set of two steel piece weaver bases. Gun currently has weaver aluminum two piece bases installed.

Currently, has a red thin fiber front sight and I will include the original also.

$1065 (via PMO or Venmo) shipped in the lower 48 via Ship My Gun.

If your FFL won’t participate in Ship My Gun, then buyer pays difference of shipping over $65. If shipping is less than $65, I will refund the difference.

Please PM with any questions

Internet analysis: 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact

Fools & fanatics are always so certain and wise people are always so questioning

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
BTT

Internet analysis: 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact

Fools & fanatics are always so certain and wise people are always so questioning

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
BTT reduced to $990 TYD lower 48

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
BTT Reduced $950 TYD lower 48

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
sold

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 67 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,511
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.