-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know I joined this forum 20 years ago, and back then when Id have to endure all (the deserved) CA bashing, I tried to explain how I saw my state go from a conservative state that had voted Reagan four times, to the liberal [bleep] it had become, and stressed that this isn't just a CA problem.
Well now you are seeing how it is done, liberals infiltrate the schools first, even in conservatives states like 1970's CA and now Montana. I urge people just as I did 20 years ago, STOP RUNNING out of state, thinking you can run from the liberal cancer. Now over 800,000 mostly conservative people have fled CA leaving everyone else to the wolves..and no matter where they run, they will find the cancer in it's early stages, be it Austin TX, Bisbee AZ, or Santa Fe New Mexico, the cancer is there, and it will grow.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
"What Goes Around Comes Around" - Waylon Jennings

During the covid school closures, my grandkids' nanny was a They/Them.

There are a million people worse than her, but I never come into contact with them.

That was the fattest, ugliest, stupidest, and most obnoxious person I have had to deal with.

The oldest two kids, 4 and 6 years old then, remember her and hate her.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Clarkm
"What Goes Around Comes Around" - Waylon Jennings

During the covid school closures, my grandkids' nanny was a They/Them.

There are a million people worse than her, but I never come into contact with them.

That was the fattest, ugliest, stupidest, and most obnoxious person I have had to deal with.

The oldest two kids, 4 and 6 years old then, remember her and hate her.
Do you know a good therapist? Venmo Rick if you don’t

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
You know I joined this forum 20 years ago, and back then when Id have to endure all (the deserved) CA bashing, I tried to explain how I saw my state go from a conservative state that had voted Reagan four times, to the liberal [bleep] it had become, and stressed that this isn't just a CA problem.
Well now you are seeing how it is done, liberals infiltrate the schools first, even in conservatives states like 1970's CA and now Montana. I urge people just as I did 20 years ago, STOP RUNNING out of state, thinking you can run from the liberal cancer. Now over 800,000 mostly conservative people have fled CA leaving everyone else to the wolves..and no matter where they run, they will find the cancer in it's early stages, be it Austin TX, Bisbee AZ, or Santa Fe New Mexico, the cancer is there, and it will grow.

Thing is Barkoff, that schit started 30 yrs ago.... now everybody is panicking

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A few other things.

1. That judge is either elected or appointed and can be removed from his seat if deemed appropriate by the people who put him in his position.

2. Practically everyone the parents were having trouble with has a license of some sort and a state licensing board to answer to (hospital has to have a license to operate, and individuals have to have licenses for medical, nursing, social work, etc.).

3. The local/ state government elected officials have oversight authority over their agencies. Hold the elected officials accountable.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You might be surprised that some people didn't run away.

Also...instead of apathy, they stayed involved and helped keep the place they live in a good spot to be.

But you do you cowboy....

Lol….ok farmer Jim. From your parched single wide your opinions of all that you don’t know about could fill volumes. 😂

I’m not taking advice from a dipshit that hasn’t done sh.it ….. running advice from a dipshit that couldn’t run if his life depended on it…..or advice about staying “involved” from a boy on the hi line

How about you start worrying about nutrition, sheep farming and online inane smartass replies in your failed attempt at being cheeky.

I don’t know if it’s your drinking or blood sugar but you’ve turned into a cranky old bitch.

Listen Linda....you led and continue to lead with your feelz....you got countered with facts and statistics by another poster...and now you have a bad case of red ass that everyone can see.

You packed up and left.

Let it go...or at least pull your pants up.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
A few other things.

1. That judge is either elected or appointed and can be removed from his seat if deemed appropriate by the people who put him in his position.

2. Practically everyone the parents were having trouble with has a license of some sort and a state licensing board to answer to (hospital has to have a license to operate, and individuals have to have licenses for medical, nursing, social work, etc.).

3. The local/ state government elected officials have oversight authority over their agencies. Hold the elected officials accountable.
This is great advice. Educate yourself and get involved locally.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

Sure, I get it, but when people blame CA for ruining their states, well it started in CA with the growing UC System, and all the New York liberals who came out to teach in our colleges. Well now they are in every college, every high school, every elementary school, and the indoctrination begins. Their work in CA is done, now they are off to your states.
I think back to the teachers in high school in the 70's as compared with today's educators? Well that is why we need somebody like Trump, who has the balls to burn down the Dept of Education, and localize education, and some how incentivize conservatives to go into the education business.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Also...instead of apathy, they stayed involved and helped keep the place they live in a good spot to be.

Lol….ok farmer Jim. From your parched single wide your opinions of all that you don’t know about could fill volumes. 😂

I’m not taking advice from a dipshit that hasn’t done sh.it ….. running advice from a dipshit that couldn’t run if his life depended on it…..or advice about staying “involved” from a boy on the hi line

How about you start worrying about nutrition, sheep farming and online inane smartass replies in your failed attempt at being cheeky.

I don’t know if it’s your drinking or blood sugar but you’ve turned into a cranky old bitch.

Listen Linda....you led and continue to lead with your feelz....you got countered with facts and statistics by another poster...and now you have a bad case of red ass that everyone can see.

You packed up and left.

Let it go...or at least pull your pants up.

You’re spot on, Brother Jim.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
CPS took a kid away in Glasgow, MT for not wanting to transition the kid.

I don’t recognize the world I’m living in.

https://reduxx.info/exclusive-monta...ing-opposition-to-her-gender-transition/

Well OP you sat on the couch and let Jon Tester win another election.

How about you quit whining and get involved in your Goverment.

Thanks from all of us at 24hr Campfire.

Originally Posted by sherm_61
I pity wyoming.

Don't worry Buzzy won't be changing Wyoming. I got that handled.

I must say I am impressed with the guys who want to give their boys a great Montana.

Getting involved will keep MT a great place to raise a family.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sure, I get it, but when people blame CA for ruining their states, well it started in CA with the growing UC System, and all the New York liberals who came out to teach in our colleges. Well now they are in every college, every high school, every elementary school, and the indoctrination begins. Their work in CA is done, now they are off to your states.

Actually it started with the Frankfurt school . California welcomed a bunch of Bolshevik academics fleeing nazi Germany to teach in the Calif. university system

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Actually it started with the Frankfurt school . California welcomed a bunch of Bolshevik academics fleeing nazi Germany to teach in the Calif. university system

The vast majority were from New York though. You should see what UCSC did to my beautiful hometown of Santa Cruz, small fishing town run by conservative Italians, to Jr. San Francisco. Any town, any state they put a college into? Kiss it good-bye within 20 years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The vast majority were from New York though.
Summer of love..... haight ashbury.... been downhill ever since

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You must buy out the tinfoil in the county you live in.

I've heard you say some whacky chit, but that's just bizarre.

WOW!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The truly terrifying part is we let them indoctrinate a couple of generations of kids... brainwashed them to a cult like state

BuzzH is a perfect example

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH

WOW!

I know history to a leftist is like a mirror to a vampire, holy water on the devil etc....
But you might try educating yourself so you can have informed conversation...
https://www.marxists.org/subject/frankfurt-school/index.htm

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

WOW!

I know history to a leftist is like a mirror to a vampire, holy water on the devil etc....

You're batchit crazy... 🤡

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The vast majority were from New York though.
Summer of love..... haight ashbury.... been downhill ever since

That's part of the line I use to piss off liberals. I ask them, remember when liberals were all about "down with the man?" Well who knew, the man had always been up at Haight and Ashbury, hitting on a joint?

Now instead of being down on the man, liberals are on their knees, giving the man [bleep]! I've made an art of triggering CA liberals.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buzz,
Read this and tell me how crazy I am....
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Frankfurt-School

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WOW!

You're batchit crazy... 🤡
The education you paid for was pure garbage....

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 163bc, 74 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,617
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.