-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...or maybe through El Paso and up I-10 toward Las Cruces.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I want to see her response, in full. Not just a snippet. I'm not buying what some editor has chosen to pick out of a piece of correspondence.

Keep those eyes tightly shut.

I've learned to be suspicious of editors. You may learn the lesson too when you grow up.

It appears dark in the room, because your head's up your ass.

Oh, how witty and clever you are. Go fuck with someone who thinks you're worth it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Workers whose employers are mandating a vaccine for continued employment have the power to say no. Our robust economy and job market gives them the option to find a new employer that values personal choice and responsibility, and doesn't force mandates on their employees.

— Kristi Noem (@KristiNoem) July 31, 2021

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
The illegals will be every states problem if not stopped from coming in. I live in a part of the country with few minorities especially west of here. Yesterday west of here a group of Iraqui men were arrested. They had moved in house trailers onto someone elses land and squatted on it. They were running an internet scammer operation.

trying to sell reloading powder and components on the internet, to campfire members?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I want to see the full contents of her letter in response, not just an excerpt. I suspect deception here.
This took 30 seconds to do. Not a link to the fubar's post's content, but "telling" non-the-less. 👇

Another, with "excerpt":

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...an-drag-shows-remove-preferred-pronouns/

“For the last several decades, many states have allowed liberal ideologies to poison their universities and colleges. Once a hotbed of ideological diversity, debate, and the pursuit of truth and discovery, many institutions have become one-sided, close-minded, and focused on feelings rather than facts,” Noem said.
She said South Dakota needs to lead by example in ensuring that students are prepared to enter the world after college.
Noem has previously taken steps restricting the rights of transgender individuals. She signed bills into law in February that prohibited transgender student athletes from competing on women’s and girls’ sports teams and banned gender-affirming care for transgender youth.
Conservative governors across the country have taken a wide range of steps placing restrictions on transgender individuals, especially younger people, arguing the moves are necessary to protect children from being sexualized or exposed to certain topics that are not age appropriate.
Noem also announced on Friday that she has created a whistleblower hotline for students, faculty, parents and taxpayers to report “concerns” at institutions of higher education in the state.
“Our children are our future, and South Dakota universities and technical colleges should best prepare them for our future,” she said. “As I work with our Board of Regents and Board of Technical Education to chart our path for higher education, we are giving students, faculty, and parents this tool to help voice any concerns so that they can be addressed.”

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
After having driven through Castlewood quite a few times, it's hard to say if Kristi is the best thing about Castlewood, or, Kone's Korner gun shop. It's a tough call.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by BCBH
What if this is all a ploy to get whitey to join the NG only to have the Feds nationalize the NGs and send them over to fight Israel's enemies? Recruitment #s are low.
Israels enemies are ours also. That would be a good start.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Kone’s Korner has been an institution for a long time, the originator had some interesting guns from the Custer era, a case of beer or a bottle of liquor was traded for an Indian gun more than once.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Kones is OK but nowadays Brotherhood Arms in Watertown beats the crap out of it..........

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't give a rip what anyone says.....this gal has GRIT!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
Kones is OK but nowadays Brotherhood Arms in Watertown beats the crap out of it..........

I wouldn't even consider the 2 competitors for the most part. I stop both places relatively often with significantly different expectations of both.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (AKislander, 300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, Alan_C, 8 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,574
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.