Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Just saw they passed the new "child credit tax bill". We all know there are pages and pages of crap in there that they're not telling us about. I know it's supposed to be public information but can't seem to find it. Anybody got a link or information as to what else they're throwing at us in this bill ?

Your life is made up of two dates and a dash, Make the most of the dash.
GB1

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Considering people get a deduction for every kid there is no reason to give them another tax credit.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC
Considering people get a deduction for every kid there is no reason to give them another tax credit.
knowing democrats ,it is probably for illegal aliens and their kids only

NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by MAC

The GOP House leader brought the bill to the floor, and it passed for a higher child tax credit....you think the Dem's run the House ?, it heads over to the Senate next.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Convoluted POS, to get through they have to raise the cap on SALT from 10,000 to unlimited. Raise it to 400K eligibility 109 Billion. 33 B in expanded refundable tax credit retroactive to this tax season to 1600 per kid adjusted annually for inflation and believe it allows the use of a pin # instead of SS # for each kid. Did someone say for illegals, yep.

Swifty
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Convoluted POS, to get through they have to raise the cap on SALT from 10,000 to unlimited. Raise it to 400K eligibility 109 Billion. 33 B in expanded refundable tax credit retroactive to this tax season to 1600 per kid adjusted annually for inflation and believe it allows the use of a pin # instead of SS # for each kid. Did someone say for illegals, yep.

The SALT cap was a bad idea, I mean even in my state it's 6% income tax and about 8k a year in property tax so it doesn't exactly take a high income to get snagged by the cap and the small bracket change was definitely not enough (in our case) to offset the loss of all the state write offs, which cascades into a higher adjusted gross income that carries over to state and increases state taxes.

Of course all of this should have been drastically simplified years ago but near zero chance that will happen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by MAC

The GOP House leader brought the bill to the floor, and it passed for a higher child tax credit....you think the Dem's run the House ?, it heads over to the Senate next.
the uni-party .. i mean some or a lot of republicans want illegal aliens in this country also .Just for differant reasons than the demoncrats

Last edited by rem shooter; 02/01/24.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC

the uni-party .. i mean some or a lot of republicans want illegal aliens in this country also .Just for differant reasons than the demoncrats

Nice flip-flop, they did Biden a favor while controlling the house....Johnson is an idiot with his days numbered.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Buzz

The SALT cap was a bad idea, I mean even in my state it's 6% income tax and about 8k a year in property tax so it doesn't exactly take a high income to get snagged by the cap and the small bracket change was definitely not enough (in our case) to offset the loss of all the state write offs, which cascades into a higher adjusted gross income that carries over to state and increases state taxes.

Of course all of this should have been drastically simplified years ago but near zero chance that will happen.

I get snagged 6-7000 bucks every year because I dont have the other 20-21000 in deductions. πŸ˜€

Swifty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I get snagged 6-7000 bucks every year because I dont have the other 20-21000 in deductions. πŸ˜€

Yep, I feel your pain - lost about 25k of deductions and that also translates into owing my state about $1500 more a year too.

IC B3

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Same here. House is paid for and I claim zero deductions on my salary, navy pension and my wife's salary and they still get me for at least an extra $5K a year in Apr. I have to say I am getting tired of paying for the welfare queens in Chicago, the white trash in Mississippi and the crackheads in Detroit.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You are too damn dumb to grasp that is isn't about a party! It is about the entire swamp and both R's and D's are to blame. Catch a clue Moron.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC

You are too damn dumb to grasp that is isn't about a party! It is about the entire swamp and both R's and D's are to blame. Catch a clue Moron.

I'm so glad you're here to continuously prove the small space in your head is rent free, drive up that blood pressure and stroke out....please fatboy.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
An accountant once told .e many if his migrant clients would claim ever child they knew in their village back home under they additional child tax credits. He said many would receive tax refunds higher than their annual income. He said some of them claimed so many child tax credits they got over $30,000 in returns.

I guess it was one of the biggest ways they'd rip off the system and he said no one would ever go after them to verify it. It looks like they're trying to start it up again.

Bb

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC

I'm so glad you're here to continuously prove the small space in your head is rent free, drive up that blood pressure and stroke out....please fatboy.

And you proved me right about you being dumb. It isn't about party, it is about the swamp. You are really quite pathetic.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wow

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MAC

Same here. House is paid for and I claim zero deductions on my salary, navy pension and my wife's salary and they still get me for at least an extra $5K a year in Apr. I have to say I am getting tired of paying for the welfare queens in Chicago, the white trash in Mississippi and the crackheads in Detroit.

You left out Texas freeloaders.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by MAC

You left out Texas freeloaders.
Tooty go suck a cock

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
We don’t have a monopoly on white trash. 😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

And you proved me right about you being dumb. It isn't about party, it is about the swamp. You are really quite pathetic.

Thank God I have your fat redneck queer ass to show me the truth, just glad we're on the same side....now fugg off fruitball

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.