"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Ghost And The Darkness

GB1

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
We should counter their offer with the west coast 😂

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Seems like Biden took another bribe with Putin.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by colorado
Well it was awful expensive ...

2 cents per acre or 150 million in 2024 dollars.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Link

Phil

Phil with dementia and dirty depends caught spreading fake news again

dementia Phil where in the decree does it say Putin wants Alaska? I read the decree and nowhere does it mention taking back Alaska.

your link is a bunch of nonsensical pedo fake news for low IQ Biden voting morons

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We hear some of the young Russian boys get cocky and talk about Russia taking Alaska back but the parents soon step in tell them how good it is here.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VernAK
We hear some of the young Russian boys get cocky and talk about Russia taking Alaska back but the parents soon step in tell them how good it is here.
Most Russians I speak with there in Delta and in Talkeetna too, are very happy they are here and not there and they demand respect from their children.

OTOH I wish they would follow game rules.... or we can be just like Russia. Baren.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Vern, I have been to Delta many times over thirty years, one of my best buddies was a veterinarian in your town, Clint, we would talk about the Russian’s on hunting trips when they first came over, they had some problems at first with Doctoring animals, but he said when they got established and going, he said hard working good folks, his best customers, sounds like quite a population now, sure do miss old Clinton, I guess it’s been three years since he passed, loved him like a brother.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
(LOL) hell you all are so fond of him anyway... the puke is almost as crazy as trump.

Phil
Choke on a dick pedo boy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Angus55
Vern, I have been to Delta many times over thirty years, one of my best buddies was a veterinarian in your town, Clint, we would talk about the Russian’s on hunting trips when they first came over, they had some problems at first with Doctoring animals, but he said when they got established and going, he said hard working good folks, his best customers, sounds like quite a population now, sure do miss old Clinton, I guess it’s been three years since he passed, loved him like a brother.

Angus,
I also miss Clint. He was well thought of here and we both served on the F&G Advisory Committee.

My most recent run-in with young Russians has been over their use of AR15s for cranes and geese while there are hunters in ground blinds out there.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Angus55

Angus,
I also miss Clint. He was well thought of here and we both served on the F&G Advisory Committee.

My most recent run-in with young Russians has been over their use of AR15s for cranes and geese while there are hunters in ground blinds out there.
Never mind that its illegal... thats one of the things. They seem to have zero respect for game laws.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They sure do like their fish wheels........

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Vern, I have to get the guy’s together and come back up and see Lisa and kids, we all grew up together, Clint was the ringleader 🤠

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll never forget Clint's stories about neutering a bunch of wolves for ADFG so they could turn em loose and hopefully this would reduce predation some how.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He was hilarious, he had a great mind, men like him don’t happen often.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
putin has decided, that Alaska was purchased illegally and wants it back.......

Al parecer, México ha decidido que California fue tomada ilegalmente. ¿Cómo son tus habilidades en el idioma español?

NRA Life Endowment Member
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'll never forget Clint's stories about neutering a bunch of wolves for ADFG so they could turn em loose and hopefully this would reduce predation some how.
It did. They couldn't make more wolves to eat more game. LOL. ADFG. Sometimes they try so hard...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That reminds of a story out of Texas where they were having a meeting with goat and sheep producers that wanted help from the state with eradicating coyotes. Supposedly a PETA type lady showed up to protest and got up to say that she believed it was wrong to kill the coyotes and said the state should start a neutering program for the male coyotes.

A sheep farmer got up and said "lady I don't think you understand. Those coyotes aren't fu--ing our sheep, they're eating them."

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
That reminds of a story out of Texas where they were having a meeting with goat and sheep producers that wanted help from the state with eradicating coyotes. Supposedly a PETA type lady showed up to protest and got up to say that she believed it was wrong to kill the coyotes and said the state should start a neutering program for the male coyotes.

A sheep farmer got up and said "lady I don't think you understand. Those coyotes aren't fu--ing our sheep, they're eating them."
That story is always a hoot.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The wolves weren’t F’ing the moose, they were eating them.
😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (300_savage, 3dtestify, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 44automag, 9 invisible), 1,200 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,133
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.