Campfire Ranger
R
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/q1ZZfrXrqdI

For all the multi jabbed atheist anti science morons. Lol

GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Politics and the way the pandemic was handled has nothing to do with atheism. Politics and some overzealous doctors overode science.

Logic isn't your strong point, remember when you immediately launched into moron mode when someone posted an article on rising heart disease in younger people, that was actually pre-covid.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nah. Those that worship at the alter of science very much genuflected every time politicians mentioning “Science” graced the air waves. “Trust the science” was the atheist “Hallelujah”.

You douchebags chanted that garbage for over a year and shamed anyone that questioned the methods. You still defend them today. Be the “Man” you suggest everyone else isn’t and own your blind faith following of anyone that said “Science” on TV.

Praise be science!

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RayF
Nah. Those that worship at the alter of science very much genuflected every time politicians mentioning “Science” graced the air waves. .

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Science was abandoned in favour of something completely dominated by greed and opportunism. It may have been called "the Science", but it was not the scientific method. It was the opposite of science.

Science, real science, depends on questioning and challenging. It is Galileo making observations of the motion of planets, and challenging the geocentric orthodoxy, even to the extent of facing trial and punishment. "The Science" is the corruption of real science, where dissenting views are deplatformed, censored and prohibited in favour of big money and political interests.

Those actually trained in science, who understand how it is meant to work, and who have not been corrupted, have seen this corruption and wept. Many have resisted it too, only to see people who don't know what real science is tar them with the same brush.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nah. Those that worship at the alter of science very much genuflected every time politicians mentioning “Science” graced the air waves. “Trust the science” was the atheist “Hallelujah”.

You douchebags chanted that garbage for over a year and shamed anyone that questioned the methods. You still defend them today. Be the “Man” you suggest everyone else isn’t and own your blind faith following of anyone that said “Science” on TV.

Praise be science!

What would you know? You live in a mental fantasy world of your own making, a world of comics and cartoons, supernatural entities, a world of fantastic conspiracies, where politicians and governments can't simply be inept and make poor decisions, but it must be all a grand satanic conspiracy to take control of the world.

Which is not to say that governments don't love to seek control of the citizens.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Nah. Those that worship at the alter of science very much genuflected every time politicians mentioning “Science” graced the air waves. .

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Science was abandoned in favour of something completely dominated by greed and opportunism. It may have been called "the Science", but it was not the scientific method. It was the opposite of science.

Science, real science, depends on questioning and challenging. It is Galileo making observations of the motion of planets, and challenging the geocentric orthodoxy, even to the extent of facing trial and punishment. "The Science" is the corruption of real science, where dissenting views are deplatformed, censored and prohibited in favour of big money and political interests.

Those actually trained in science, who understand how it is meant to work, and who have not been corrupted, have seen this corruption and wept. Many have resisted it too, only to see people who don't know what real science is tar them with the same brush.

No. Actually, you’re wrong in your assumption of what I meant. Please read it again. I didn’t comment on proper science. I commented on the geniuses that worship the mere mention of science and doubt its ability to be corrupted. Some of them them were “Educated”. Some of them weren’t. All of them were ignorant. Not only did they allow themselves to be led down that road, but they took on a mob mentality in shaming anyone that questioned it. Look elsewhere for someone tarring others with the same brush.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
What would you know? You live in a mental fantasy world of your own making, a world of comics and cartoons, supernatural entities, a world of fantastic conspiracies, where politicians and governments can't simply be inept and make poor decisions, but it must be all a grand satanic conspiracy to take control of the world.

Which is not to say that governments don't love to seek control of the citizens.

Praised be science!

[Linked Image]

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Right on cue, Captain Cartoon trying to make a point.

It appears that you can't tell the difference between 'real science' and political action. You make no distinctions and give every appearance of not understanding the principle of making distinctions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It appears, as the voluntary recipient and consistently active advocate of an experimental vaccine, that you suffer from the condition in your own accusation.

Praised be science!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

No. Actually, you’re wrong in your assumption of what I meant. Please read it again. I didn’t comment on proper science. I commented on the geniuses that worship the mere mention of science and doubt its ability to be corrupted. Some of them them were “Educated”. Some of them weren’t. All of them were ignorant. Not only did they allow themselves to be led down that road, but they took on a mob mentality in shaming anyone that questioned it. Look elsewhere for someone tarring others with the same brush.

If that is what you meant to say you did so very poorly. Your words make no such distinction in fact, in the post in question. You also make no such distinction in the two posts after the reply above, when you say "Praised be science". To what do you refer there? Are you really praising science? Or jeering at it? Or perhaps in your head you're doing both.

You could probably benefit from reading over your own posts, and thinking about whether they convey accurately and clearly what is in your head, before hitting "Post Reply".

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If that is what you meant to say you did so very poorly. Your words make no such distinction in fact, in the post in question. You also make no such distinction in the two posts after the reply above, when you say "Praised be science". To what do you refer there? Are you really praising science? Or jeering at it? Or perhaps in your head you're doing both.

You could probably benefit from reading over your own posts, and thinking about whether they convey accurately and clearly what is in your head, before hitting "Post Reply".

Perhaps. There’s other possibilities, as well. Perhaps your brilliance as a self-proclaimed scientist isn’t matched by your reading comprehension.

Are you one that that deviates from the scientific method and throws the word “Science” into a talking point as if it were trump card? That post was clearly in direct response to somebody else, to whom the context applied.

Another possibility is that you choose consider it literal writing, in which case, you forgot to ask how a human can be a douche bag, although its starting to appear you’re no stranger to that concept.

If you want to get involved and be in league with those that take themselves too seriously and pretend to levitate above the rest of us, I’m you huckleberry. I’ve got nothing but time and enjoy giving those people the attention they thought they wanted, long after they stop wanting it.

Or, you could have made a mistake in what you thought you read. Ball’s in your court.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Praise be science!

so what booster are you up to heist man of science? lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Holyshit, The queens from Queensland are now arguing that the “science” they followed during the bullshit pandemic was NOT science and they’re trying to tell us what “science is” now? You can’t make this bullshit up. They’re going to give us a lesson on science versus political bullshit?….GMAFB. Those dipshits couldn’t be their government’s Guinea pigs fast enough, lining up to be injected with the clot shot while simultaneously being able for the first time in their miserable lives to shout their superiority from the rooftops. They tried to shame those of us that actually believe in REAL science because that’s what our degrees are and our experiences reinforce. They were fine with suspending science, ignoring the facts, ignoring the procedures for testing and human use, they disregarded anyone that didn’t fall for their bullshit and they were happy ruining the lives and livelihoods of their neighbors…they did so cheerfully too. I can’t tell you how many dumbfucks like these effeminate cucks from Queensland I’ve had to deal with during the scamdemic. They all read from the same mindless script and they replied to our questions in the same tone and tenor as a pre-menopausal bitch on her period..aka Karen. They demanded that I and my family get vaccinated if for nothing else to protect my neighbors. When I replied that my neighbors aren’t dumbfucks that fell for the political bullshit and are also not “vaccinated” that would send them into a tizzy. I’d occasionally get some Karen to tell me that if I didn’t want to do it for my neighbors I should at least do it for my family and “society”. My reply was always something like, “MY BODY MY CHOICE!….My family isn’t getting the clot shot precisely because I love them and care deeply about them and their future. As far as society goes and based upon the behavior and ignorance that I’ve been watching grow amongst the “vaccinated” society of Karens their absence from society will NOT be missed….BESIDES the fact that vaccines are meant to protect YOU from the “diseases” of the unvaccinated, NOT the other way around!” Masks, social distancing and all the other bullshit they tried to lie to us about was NOT based on science, logic or reality, it was based purely on emotion. Now those same emotionally unstable Karens are going to lecture us on “science-ey stuff versus political manipulation”.

What’s next with the queens from Queensland?….they gonna tell us how to pick up chicks?…shoot a rifle, skin a bear? 😂😂

Now these dumbfucks are going to explain the difference between the things they don’t have a clue about…like science, religion, politics, manliness, maturity. If I hadn’t known about these ignorant, retarded dipshits and the contradictions of their miserable lives I would have a tough time believing that anyone could be so stupid…..”luckily” we have the benefit of their retardation being memorialized in black and white here….😂

Captain Ace.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Karen rat trolls just can't help displaying their profound retardation. You'd think that their crayons would keep them occupied but they seem to have Australia always on their mind. Can't blame them though, they can't escape the shithole conditions that they live in, and their pretending that it's otherwise must contibute to their mental issues. Dunning Kruger could offer them some advice.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Poor RayTard, he's profoundly retarded by choice. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Holyshit, The queens from Queensland are now arguing that the “science” they followed during the bullshit pandemic was NOT science and they’re trying to tell us what “science is” now? You can’t make this bullshit up. They’re going to give us a lesson on science versus political bullshit?….GMAFB. Those dipshits couldn’t be their government’s Guinea pigs fast enough, lining up to be injected with the clot shot while simultaneously being able for the first time in their miserable lives to shout their superiority from the rooftops. They tried to shame those of us that actually believe in REAL science because that’s what our degrees are and our experiences reinforce. They were fine with suspending science, ignoring the facts, ignoring the procedures for testing and human use, they disregarded anyone that didn’t fall for their bullshit and they were happy ruining the lives and livelihoods of their neighbors…they did so cheerfully too. I can’t tell you how many dumbfucks like these effeminate cucks from Queensland I’ve had to deal with during the scamdemic. They all read from the same mindless script and they replied to our questions in the same tone and tenor as a pre-menopausal bitch on her period..aka Karen. They demanded that I and my family get vaccinated if for nothing else to protect my neighbors. When I replied that my neighbors aren’t dumbfucks that fell for the political bullshit and are also not “vaccinated” that would send them into a tizzy. I’d occasionally get some Karen to tell me that if I didn’t want to do it for my neighbors I should at least do it for my family and “society”. My reply was always something like, “MY BODY MY CHOICE!….My family isn’t getting the clot shot precisely because I love them and care deeply about them and their future. As far as society goes and based upon the behavior and ignorance that I’ve been watching grow amongst the “vaccinated” society of Karens their absence from society will NOT be missed….BESIDES the fact that vaccines are meant to protect YOU from the “diseases” of the unvaccinated, NOT the other way around!” Masks, social distancing and all the other bullshit they tried to lie to us about was NOT based on science, logic or reality, it was based purely on emotion. Now those same emotionally unstable Karens are going to lecture us on “science-ey stuff versus political manipulation”.

What’s next with the queens from Queensland?….they gonna tell us how to pick up chicks?…shoot a rifle, skin a bear? 😂😂

Now these dumbfucks are going to explain the difference between the things they don’t have a clue about…like science, religion, politics, manliness, maturity. If I hadn’t known about these ignorant, retarded dipshits and the contradictions of their miserable lives I would have a tough time believing that anyone could be so stupid…..”luckily” we have the benefit of their retardation being memorialized in black and white here….😂

Captain Ace.

The long winded Ace, Captain Courageous, a hero in his own mind leaps to defence his gang of retards, tries to make point, yet being one of them, just piss and wind, fails on each and every attempt.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Poor RayTard, he's profoundly retarded by choice. LOL!!!

Come on Mouserless, we all know who the real retardos are, LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What an idiot.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Perhaps. There’s other possibilities, as well. Perhaps your brilliance as a self-proclaimed scientist isn’t matched by your reading comprehension.

Are you one that that deviates from the scientific method and throws the word “Science” into a talking point as if it were trump card? That post was clearly in direct response to somebody else, to whom the context applied.

Another possibility is that you choose consider it literal writing, in which case, you forgot to ask how a human can be a douche bag, although its starting to appear you’re no stranger to that concept.

If you want to get involved and be in league with those that take themselves too seriously and pretend to levitate above the rest of us, I’m you huckleberry. I’ve got nothing but time and enjoy giving those people the attention they thought they wanted, long after they stop wanting it.

Or, you could have made a mistake in what you thought you read. Ball’s in your court.

Maybe you are right. Maybe I lack reading comprehension skills, because I simply cannot follow your reasoning. It just seems completely incoherent.

FWIW I spend a good deal of my time professionally in assisting people to polish up their written expression for clarity. I did sincerely mean what I said about reading over what you post before posting it.

Anyway, I have no further interest in debating you. I'm not even sure what your point is.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,708
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.